Windows 10: Linx 10/64 tablets - bricked by Windows update

Discus and support Linx 10/64 tablets - bricked by Windows update in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; We have approx. 60 x Linx tablets - running Win 10 The problem is that they are being bricked by Win updates They are running Win 10 Enterprise and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Steeboo, Nov 22, 2018.

1. Steeboo Win User

Linx 10/64 tablets - bricked by Windows update

We have approx. 60 x Linx tablets - running Win 10

The problem is that they are being bricked by Win updates

They are running Win 10 Enterprise and the latest update is killing them - completely - no BIOS access - nothing

What is MS planning on doing to get past this issue ?

:)

Steeboo, Nov 22, 2018
  2. Jhawk2534 Win User

Linx 1020 tablet will not work after Windows Update

More Linx 1020 issues

My Linx 1020 was bricked due to a windows 10 Insider update, And it is not booting from the recovery image drive that linx gave me, please help.

Jhawk2534, Nov 22, 2018
  3. Jhawk2534 Win User

Does Anybody Know a deadline before 1020 owners can update, I just got a replacement, and it said to update, and I stopped it because of the bricking issues.

Jhawk2534, Nov 22, 2018
  4. Jhawk2534 Win User

I was lucky with mine, as it will turn on, but into boot manager, and I do not want my new working one bricked.

Jhawk2534, Nov 22, 2018
Thema:

1. Linx 10/64 tablets - bricked by Windows update - Similar Threads - Linx tablets bricked

2. Linx tablet 10 reboot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Linx tablet 10 reboot: I have a linx 10 tablet, I completed on update of my windows but now it won't go past the linx logo screen on start up and also when I'm trying to reset it its going in to aptio utility screen but I cant do a reset from there as my screen or keyboard isn't responding when on...
  3. Linx tablet 10 reboot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Linx tablet 10 reboot: I have a linx 10 tablet, I completed on update of my windows but now it won't go past the linx logo screen on start up and also when I'm trying to reset it its going in to aptio utility screen but I cant do a reset from there as my screen or keyboard isn't responding when on...
  4. Linx tablet 10 reboot

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. linx 1010 windows 10 tablet not updating windows

linx 1010 windows 10 tablet not updating windows: Hi bought this linx 1010 windows 10 tablet, have tried to update winds but it keeps on failing reports there was a problem installing some updates feature update windows 10 version 22H2 error 0xc1900201, once tried to update brings up a box saying checking your PC then...
  6. linx 1010 windows 10 tablet not updating windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    linx 1010 windows 10 tablet not updating windows: Hi bought this linx 1010 windows 10 tablet, have tried to update winds but it keeps on failing reports there was a problem installing some updates feature update windows 10 version 22H2 error 0xc1900201, once tried to update brings up a box saying checking your PC then...
  7. linx 1010 windows 10 tablet not updating windows

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Linx Window 10 Tablet

in Windows 10 Customization
    Linx Window 10 Tablet: Hi, I have an old Linx 10 tablet, with Windows 10 32 bit OS installed, which, believe it or not, still works! I have observed that when it is connected to the charger for a long time many days, it starts to automatically limit the maximum battery charge from 100% to 99%, then...
  9. Linx Window 10 Tablet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Linx Window 10 Tablet: Hi, I have an old Linx 10 tablet, with Windows 10 32 bit OS installed, which, believe it or not, still works! I have observed that when it is connected to the charger for a long time many days, it starts to automatically limit the maximum battery charge from 100% to 99%, then...
  10. Linx Window 10 Tablet

Users found this page by searching for:

1. linx vision 64 bit

2. linx bricked

3. linx 1010b not working after update

4. Linx Tablet PC died after Windows Update,
  5. linx 10/64 tablet,
  6. Tablet bricked after Windows 10 update,
  7. linx tablet bricked,
  8. upgrade linx 10 tablet to WIN 10,
  9. linx tablet only work on mains power ,
  10. linx tablet not working after windows update,
  11. linx tablets no boot after windows update