Windows 10: Linx 10 auto rotate

Discus and support Linx 10 auto rotate in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Good morning all! I recently bought a Linx 10 32 gig tablet / pc. Everything worked really well including auto rotation. However, since docking... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Sutinder, Apr 5, 2016.

1. Sutinder Win User

Linx 10 auto rotate

Good morning all!

I recently bought a Linx 10 32 gig tablet / pc.

Everything worked really well including auto rotation. However, since docking it with a keyboard, it stuck in landscape mode even when I undock it.

I have installed the latest display driver.

I was wondering if anybody else has had similar problem.

Many thanks

:)

Sutinder, Apr 5, 2016
  2. egben Win User

screen rotation

screen has stopped auto rotating after today's update. linx 8 tablet with windows 10 installed.

egben, Apr 5, 2016
  3. Windows 10 home update 1511 issues after install

@elliotsmit

Hi Elliot,

If you look at my post (link at end) you'll find what I believe to be a simple solution to your problem. I have both a Linx 8 and a Linx 10/10 here at home and this solution worked for both, It's to do with the G-Sensor drivers, try it hopefully you'll have
    the same success I had.

Regards Zuphorian

Solution for No Auto Rotation (Linx 7/8/10 and Lamina Tablets) after updating
    to Windows 10

The Zuphorian™, Apr 5, 2016
  4. Linx 10 auto rotate

Hi,
    I only have the 8" model and no keyboard, so cannot test it

Have you tried turning off Tablet Mode in the Action Centre, see if it then auto rotates, if it does then turn Tablet Mode back on again and see if it fixes things (I do this if i get odd things happening with the display)

paulsalter, Apr 5, 2016
  5. Sutinder Win User
    Thanks for your reply paulsalter.

I have tried doing that but sadly that didn't work!

Many thanks

Sutinder, Apr 5, 2016
  6. paulsalter, Apr 5, 2016
  7. Sutinder Win User
    Thanks for your help paulsalter.

Regards

Sutinder, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Linx 10 auto rotate

1. Linx 10 auto rotate - Similar Threads - Linx auto rotate

2. Rotation Lock / auto rotate not present

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Rotation Lock / auto rotate not present: I just purchased a brand new Surface Pro 9, upgrading from my older Surface Pro. There is no option to auto-rotate the display. I used to have a rotation lock or auto rotate option in my quick settings and in the display settings, but there is nothing there. All I am able to...
  3. Rotation Lock / auto rotate not present

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Rotation Lock / auto rotate not present: I just purchased a brand new Surface Pro 9, upgrading from my older Surface Pro. There is no option to auto-rotate the display. I used to have a rotation lock or auto rotate option in my quick settings and in the display settings, but there is nothing there. All I am able to...
  4. Photos auto rotating

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Photos auto rotating: Hi,All I am trying to do is view photos in my finder. These are portrait orientation, yet anytime they open up within the viewer they are automatically switched over to landscape orientation. I have read so many forums that have yet to give a clear answer so I'd love for a...
  5. auto rotation

in Windows 10 Customization
    auto rotation: auto rotation does not work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/auto-rotation/67d77ca5-c144-400c-8cbe-779f9d21d4a0
  6. issue with auto rotation

issue with auto rotation: i have dell inspiron 3169 with touch support and windows 10 version 1809 when i update my pc from previous versions to oct2018 update, auto rotation icon and feature is disappeared. plus auto rotation feature is not working at all....
  7. Auto Rotate

Auto Rotate: How do I get Auto Rotate to stay on when I go between PC and Tablet. I like to use it in Tablet Mode. Are how do I get it to turn on. Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/auto-rotate/e8c8596d-cfba-41f3-8186-7111c8284ab7
  8. auto rotate

auto rotate: Why is there no allow auto rotate option since last windows update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/auto-rotate/52cf6afa-33d4-4455-8d47-1a2f6cb56a0f
  9. auto-rotating

auto-rotating: How can I make my windows tablet auto rotate? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/auto-rotating/ee898242-2b27-45e9-b96e-d3578554f0cd
  10. Auto rotation

Auto rotation: How do I turn off auto rotation it is grayed out on my windows 10 HP laptop after the last update? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/auto-rotation/190acc45-cb33-4bd6-b924-a814b18fe08d