Windows 10: Linx 10 v 64 problems

Discus and support Linx 10 v 64 problems in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi guys, First time posting so im not sure how this works but really need some help. I hope its okay to post here, i saw other posts about Linx... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by LauraHartnett1, Jan 25, 2019.

1. Linx 10 v 64 problems

Hi guys,

First time posting so im not sure how this works but really need some help. I hope its okay to post here, i saw other posts about Linx tablets here from a few years ago.

I have a Linx 10 tablet, v64 and its just under a year old. The past two months the usb and original keyboard case stopped working for no reason.

Recently i decided to reset my tablet to factory settings after trying a few things to fix it.

Only now, its not working at all. I try to open microsoft edge and it closes before it even loads. I cant open any settings. I cant perform a hard reset. The keyboard and usb still dont work. Theres probably loads more wrong that i havent discovered yet.

Does anyone have any ideas, or is it just a broken tablet now?

Thanks for your help,

Laura

:)

LauraHartnett1, Jan 25, 2019
  2. CountMike Win User

Linx Laptop

It's not LINUX but Linx, nothing to do with Chromebook either and comes with W10 Home. Judging by Linx 14US
    looks like decent lightweight hardware and should be quite enough for everyday use. It has only 64GD drive and I'd suggest you ad some more storage space in form of an Micro SDHC / XC memory card.

CountMike, Jan 25, 2019
  3. trt740 Win User
    Post your source for the best Stepping for Amd 64's and Optys

Post your Stepping and o/c for Amd 64's Am2 /939 and Optys

can anyone point me in the direction of a good site which lists stepping codes for which cpu's over clock the best

trt740, Jan 25, 2019
  4. Linx 10 v 64 problems

Linx 10 10 is not coming on

You may be able to get more help on these Linx forums:

LinxTablet.co.uk - All Devices

I have the Linx 7 and the forum has proved to be very useful, I would suggest you'll need to get a usb hub which you can connect to the device and use mouse/keyboard on but that forum should also have a default image which you can use to re-install Windows
    10 to the device and try again.

DJSubterrain, Jan 25, 2019
Thema:

Linx 10 v 64 problems

1. Linx 10 v 64 problems - Similar Threads - Linx problems

2. Linx tablet 10 reboot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Linx tablet 10 reboot: I have a linx 10 tablet, I completed on update of my windows but now it won't go past the linx logo screen on start up and also when I'm trying to reset it its going in to aptio utility screen but I cant do a reset from there as my screen or keyboard isn't responding when on...
  3. Linx tablet 10 reboot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Linx tablet 10 reboot: I have a linx 10 tablet, I completed on update of my windows but now it won't go past the linx logo screen on start up and also when I'm trying to reset it its going in to aptio utility screen but I cant do a reset from there as my screen or keyboard isn't responding when on...
  4. Linx tablet 10 reboot

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Sound on Linx 1010KBO

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sound on Linx 1010KBO: Have lost the sound on the above device which otherwise works well ...Am on Windows 10 ...latest version 22H2 it updates all sections without problem when Windows offers.Have looked in Device Manager and checked all the Audio Drivers found and Windows just reports that I have...
  6. Sound on Linx 1010KBO

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sound on Linx 1010KBO: Have lost the sound on the above device which otherwise works well ...Am on Windows 10 ...latest version 22H2 it updates all sections without problem when Windows offers.Have looked in Device Manager and checked all the Audio Drivers found and Windows just reports that I have...
  7. Sound on Linx 1010KBO

8. linx 1010 windows 10 tablet not updating windows

linx 1010 windows 10 tablet not updating windows: Hi bought this linx 1010 windows 10 tablet, have tried to update winds but it keeps on failing reports there was a problem installing some updates feature update windows 10 version 22H2 error 0xc1900201, once tried to update brings up a box saying checking your PC then...
  9. linx 1010 windows 10 tablet not updating windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    linx 1010 windows 10 tablet not updating windows: Hi bought this linx 1010 windows 10 tablet, have tried to update winds but it keeps on failing reports there was a problem installing some updates feature update windows 10 version 22H2 error 0xc1900201, once tried to update brings up a box saying checking your PC then...
  10. Linx 10v32 Tablet Audio Problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    Linx 10v32 Tablet Audio Problem: So this is a bit of a strange one. I've looked online for an answer to no avail. I've got 3 Linx 10v32 tablets that I've reinstalled Windows 10 onto. Finally got all the drivers for everything installed, however audio will only come from the tablets speakers when the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. linx 12v64 keyboard cover not working

2. linx 12x64 not turning on

3. linx keyboard dock not working

4. linx printer recently stopped what the solutions