Windows 10: Linx 1010b tablet critical error

Discus and support Linx 1010b tablet critical error in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, So I started to update with the windows 10 update and upon restarting it now comes up with the blue critical error screen. I've tried auto... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by stewartTownsend1, Jul 13, 2019.

1. Linx 1010b tablet critical error

Hi,

So I started to update with the windows 10 update and upon restarting it now comes up with the blue critical error screen. I've tried auto repairing which doesn't work, it won't allow me into safe mode, there's no previous version is it dead and I should just give up

:)

stewartTownsend1, Jul 13, 2019
  2. MolnEm14 Win User

Linx 1010b tablet trouble

Hi everybody!

I've bought a Linx 1010b tablet on eBay which was advertised as a new one. It still has plastic on screen, and really looks like a new one. It was delivered an hour ago. I tried to turn it on but it doesn't work. I put it on a charger- the red light is on
    so that it charges. When I press the power button, appears Linx, then disappears, and nothing else -blank. So the screen is black. After I hold the button for about 10-11 sec.-s it turns it off. Have you got any idea, what's the reason that it doesn't work?
    Thank you for your answer. Regards

MolnEm14, Jul 13, 2019
  3. DixonB(2) Win User
    Unavailable apps for Windows tablet Linx 1010b

I was wondering if anyone knew why a number of apps including Spotify and games such as Monument Valley are available to download on Windows mobiles such as my Lumia 640 but not on my newly acquired Linx 1010b tablet. It seems all the apps that would seemingly
    work with no problem on a Windows tablet are "not available on your device". Can anyone explain this, please?

DixonB(2), Jul 13, 2019
  4. Linx 1010b tablet critical error

Linx 1010b wont turn on

My Linx 1010b has been working for a while now then I charged it overnight and would not turn on. The charging light is red as normal but when i hold down the power button it wont turn on. I have tried everything possible. What I do?

EmmanuelOdunsi, Jul 13, 2019
Thema:

Linx 1010b tablet critical error

1. Linx 1010b tablet critical error - Similar Threads - Linx 1010b tablet

2. Linx Window 10 Tablet

in Windows 10 Customization
    Linx Window 10 Tablet: Hi, I have an old Linx 10 tablet, with Windows 10 32 bit OS installed, which, believe it or not, still works! I have observed that when it is connected to the charger for a long time many days, it starts to automatically limit the maximum battery charge from 100% to 99%, then...
  3. Linx Window 10 Tablet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Linx Window 10 Tablet: Hi, I have an old Linx 10 tablet, with Windows 10 32 bit OS installed, which, believe it or not, still works! I have observed that when it is connected to the charger for a long time many days, it starts to automatically limit the maximum battery charge from 100% to 99%, then...
  4. linx 1010b, no audio device installed issue.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    linx 1010b, no audio device installed issue.: i have an old linx 1010b tablet running windows 10, i have just changed from linux to windows 10 and i cannot get the sound to work, i have ran the troubleshooter, i have looked on every forum for the answer but i cannot find an actual fix.all windows updates are up to date,...
  5. linx 1010b, no audio device installed issue.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    linx 1010b, no audio device installed issue.: i have an old linx 1010b tablet running windows 10, i have just changed from linux to windows 10 and i cannot get the sound to work, i have ran the troubleshooter, i have looked on every forum for the answer but i cannot find an actual fix.all windows updates are up to date,...
  6. linx 1010b, no audio device installed issue.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Linx Tablet 1010B won't update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Linx Tablet 1010B won't update: I'm trying to update my Linx 1010B tablet to Windows 10 20H2 from version 1803 the last version that installed successfully, as 1903 failed to install with error 0x80240034 but I keep getting error 0xc1900101....
  8. resetting linx 1010b Windows 10 v1803

resetting linx 1010b Windows 10 v1803: Hello I have the above tablet and I wouldlike to reset it to factory version. I have tried but as I go through the stepsof wiping all files etc a prompt tells me that there is not enough space on thec drive to complete the reset. The only files on the c drive are...
  9. Linx 1010b tablet trouble

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Linx 1010b tablet trouble: Hi everybody! I've bought a Linx 1010b tablet on eBay which was advertised as a new one. It still has plastic on screen, and really looks like a new one. It was delivered an hour ago. I tried to turn it on but it doesn't work. I put it on a charger- the red light is on so...
  10. Linx 1010 tablet

Linx 1010 tablet: New tablet purchased. Will not load due to windows installation error coming on repetitively. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/linx-1010-tablet/96e9b231-aed8-48d1-a65a-8acc958b6355

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 update for linx 1010b

2. linx 1010b windows update