Windows 10: Linx 1020

Discus and support Linx 1020 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; How do I factory reset a Linx 1020 laptop? It doesn’t work because I don’t have enough free storage, but I’ve tried to clear up as much space as I can.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Coolfood, Aug 15, 2020.

1. Coolfood Win User

Linx 1020

How do I factory reset a Linx 1020 laptop? It doesn’t work because I don’t have enough free storage, but I’ve tried to clear up as much space as I can.

:)

Coolfood, Aug 15, 2020
  2. Jhawk2534 Win User

Linx 1020 tablet will not work after Windows Update

Does Anybody Know a deadline before 1020 owners can update, I just got a replacement, and it said to update, and I stopped it because of the bricking issues.

Jhawk2534, Aug 15, 2020
  3. Linx 1020 tablet will not work after Windows Update

Good day,

Thank you for the prompt response.

My brother received a Linx 1020 as a prize, so he cannot not really replace it. After the update his 1020 is dead... We obviously do not know hoe to proceed. We will review the responses as suggested.

Regards,

JanMuller77, Aug 15, 2020
  4. Linx 1020

Linx 1020 tablet will not work after Windows Update

Hi Jan,

I am really sorry to read this has happened to your brother's Linx 1020.

I would recommend your brother contacts Linx Support at Exertis as soon as possible and explains his situation and they should arrange for a replacement 1020. The Exertis email is: *** Email address is removed for privacy ***

This is really worrying if an update is still causing 1020's to die like this.

Kind Regards,

Marc

Marc Pether-Longman, Aug 15, 2020
Thema:

Linx 1020

1. Linx 1020 - Similar Threads - Linx 1020

2. Linx tablet 10 reboot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Linx tablet 10 reboot: I have a linx 10 tablet, I completed on update of my windows but now it won't go past the linx logo screen on start up and also when I'm trying to reset it its going in to aptio utility screen but I cant do a reset from there as my screen or keyboard isn't responding when on...
  3. Linx tablet 10 reboot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Linx tablet 10 reboot: I have a linx 10 tablet, I completed on update of my windows but now it won't go past the linx logo screen on start up and also when I'm trying to reset it its going in to aptio utility screen but I cant do a reset from there as my screen or keyboard isn't responding when on...
  4. Linx tablet 10 reboot

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Sound on Linx 1010KBO

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sound on Linx 1010KBO: Have lost the sound on the above device which otherwise works well ...Am on Windows 10 ...latest version 22H2 it updates all sections without problem when Windows offers.Have looked in Device Manager and checked all the Audio Drivers found and Windows just reports that I have...
  6. Sound on Linx 1010KBO

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sound on Linx 1010KBO: Have lost the sound on the above device which otherwise works well ...Am on Windows 10 ...latest version 22H2 it updates all sections without problem when Windows offers.Have looked in Device Manager and checked all the Audio Drivers found and Windows just reports that I have...
  7. Sound on Linx 1010KBO

8. linx 1010 windows 10 tablet not updating windows

linx 1010 windows 10 tablet not updating windows: Hi bought this linx 1010 windows 10 tablet, have tried to update winds but it keeps on failing reports there was a problem installing some updates feature update windows 10 version 22H2 error 0xc1900201, once tried to update brings up a box saying checking your PC then...
  9. Linx 1020 Tablet Windows Upgrade Issue

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Linx 1020 Tablet Windows Upgrade Issue: Hi, I have a Linx 1020 tablet which I'm trying to update to Windows 20H2. This fails and, eventually, I get a Windows message telling me that the Update has failed and that I should contact my manufacturer to obtain a Bios upgrade. Does this mean that 20H2 can't be installed...
  10. Linx 1020 Windows 10 tablet not working after 1803 update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Linx 1020 Windows 10 tablet not working after 1803 update: Hi, I have a Linx 1020 tablet. After installing the 1803 update and restarting I just get a black desktop with the recycle bin visible and nothing else. Absolutely nothing works, i. e. I can't open the start menu, windows explorer, control panel, connect to WiFi etc. This...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. linx 1020 factory reset

2. where can i download windows 10 for my linx 1020 tablet