Windows 10: Linx 12v32 won't reboot

Discus and support Linx 12v32 won't reboot in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Linx 12v32 my mum gave me tablet for my girl and had all her old stuff on it. So I tried to factory reset and it came up with an error said it shut... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by andreamillar, Dec 21, 2020.

1. Linx 12v32 won't reboot

Linx 12v32 my mum gave me tablet for my girl and had all her old stuff on it. So I tried to factory reset and it came up with an error said it shut down and needed to restart. This happened about 10 times then all of a sudden it wouldn't turn on again any ideas

:)

andreamillar, Dec 21, 2020
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

3. CountMike Win User
    Linx Laptop

It's not LINUX but Linx, nothing to do with Chromebook either and comes with W10 Home. Judging by Linx 14US
    looks like decent lightweight hardware and should be quite enough for everyday use. It has only 64GD drive and I'd suggest you ad some more storage space in form of an Micro SDHC / XC memory card.

CountMike, Dec 21, 2020
  4. Linx 12v32 won't reboot

my n97 won t charge or connect

when i put a usb on my n97 it won t charge when i put on the computer it won t say nokia pc suite or else it not reading the usb cannot work on my phone plz hel

karim71---01, Dec 21, 2020
Thema:

Linx 12v32 won't reboot

1. Linx 12v32 won't reboot - Similar Threads - Linx 12v32 won't

2. Linx tablet 10 reboot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Linx tablet 10 reboot: I have a linx 10 tablet, I completed on update of my windows but now it won't go past the linx logo screen on start up and also when I'm trying to reset it its going in to aptio utility screen but I cant do a reset from there as my screen or keyboard isn't responding when on...
  3. Linx tablet 10 reboot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Linx tablet 10 reboot: I have a linx 10 tablet, I completed on update of my windows but now it won't go past the linx logo screen on start up and also when I'm trying to reset it its going in to aptio utility screen but I cant do a reset from there as my screen or keyboard isn't responding when on...
  4. Linx tablet 10 reboot

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Linx Tablet 1010B won't update

Linx Tablet 1010B won't update: I'm trying to update my Linx 1010B tablet to Windows 10 20H2 from version 1803 the last version that installed successfully, as 1903 failed to install with error 0x80240034 but I keep getting error 0xc1900101....
  6. linx 12V32 laptop not working properly

linx 12V32 laptop not working properly: so the other day on my touchscreen laptop the detachable keyboard stopped working so I decided to do a factory reset. but when I went on to settings it said I needed a media creation tool. after that, I used my USB to make one from the Microsoft website...
  7. Linx 1020

Linx 1020: How do I factory reset a Linx 1020 laptop? It doesn’t work because I don’t have enough free storage, but I’ve tried to clear up as much space as I can. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/linx-1020/08855c38-268e-400a-b471-a62a143adf9c
  8. My Linx 8" tablet won't update 1903

My Linx 8" tablet won't update 1903: I've eventually got a message that there's insufficient memory hut one of the solutions is to connect external storage. So, bought a brand new 32 Gb microSD card ...but don't get the option to use it! Come on Microsoft.........
  9. Linx 12x64

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Linx 12x64: hi i have recently bought a linx product that uses windows 10. its a linx 12X64 2 in 1. Everytime during startup this programme appears and it just opens and then closes. Also sometimes during use my pc starts controlling itself and it clicks on random things without me...
  10. Linx Laptop

in Windows 10 Support
    Linx Laptop: Hi. A close friend of mine is thinking about getting a Linx laptop for his daughter to start her off, As she has gone to a higher school . Does any one know anything regarding the Linx machines Any advice would be gratefuly received . Many thanks. Linx. Linx 14US 122906