Windows 10: Linx 12x64 touchpad issue random clicks

Discus and support Linx 12x64 touchpad issue random clicks in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have recently bought Linx 12x64, As soon as I attach the charger the touch pad start behaving bad and random unintentional clicks start happening on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by IftikharMicrosoft, Nov 5, 2018.

1. Linx 12x64 touchpad issue random clicks

I have recently bought Linx 12x64, As soon as I attach the charger the touch pad start behaving bad and random unintentional clicks start happening on their own.

I have noticed that it only happens when the wall charger is attached while using.

I have used the charger from my Lenovo P2A42 phone and tablet works fine with that charger attached.

:)

IftikharMicrosoft, Nov 5, 2018
  2. Rhys1234 Win User

Linx 12x64

Hi,

I have recently bought a Linx 12x64 tablet and have had a major issue with the touchpad. It will lag, stutter, select things it shouldn't and other annoying things. The tablet runs windows 10 and is up to date. Is there anything that will fix this problem?

Thanks

Rhys

Rhys1234, Nov 5, 2018
  3. Linx 12x64 random keyboard movements

For initial troubleshooting, we suggest following the steps below on how to turn off Pinch Zoom.

• In the Search bar, type Mouse and Touchpad.
    • Open the Settings app and click on Additional mouse option.
    • In the Device Settings tab, click the Settings
      button and uncheck Enable Pinch Zoom.
    • Click Apply then OK.

Once you're done, check if the issue will still persist. At the same time, we would like to know if the issue only occurs when using the keyboard or it also happens in touch mode.

We will wait for your response.

Jennifer Cha, Nov 5, 2018
  4. DSM_33 Win User

Linx 12x64 touchpad issue random clicks

Linx 12x64 random keyboard movements

I'm also having similar issues with my Linx 12x64 tablet.

1) Move your finger from the space bar and catch the Touchpad and the current window will minimize, happens on any program.

2) Shut the Keyboard up and the tablet goes to sleep - Just what you'd expect, but on re opening it dozens of new shortcuts are on the main home screen, or a directory has been copied over and over again, thus filling up the internal storage.

3) Touch pad extremely sensitive, as previously mentioned screen zooms, moves windows, window minimizes etc

I've search the Web for new drivers, and every time Windows 10 has told me all the drivers are up to date.

I like the concept of the tablet and the price is brilliant, but these issues are driving me mad, I too am thinking of reverting back to lugging a laptop around again. As an IT professional I need something that is portable, reliable, works and I can recommend
    to my clients if asked.

DSM_33, Nov 5, 2018
Thema:

Linx 12x64 touchpad issue random clicks

1. Linx 12x64 touchpad issue random clicks - Similar Threads - Linx 12x64 touchpad

2. Touchpad double clicks at random

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Touchpad double clicks at random: Hi, often when I use my touchpad to left-click it often performs a double click, I am pretty certain its a hardware issue as it does not happen when I use a mouse, but I was wondering if there is some option on windows that sets a minimum amount of time to pass to double...
  3. linx 12x64 sign in error

linx 12x64 sign in error: i have a problem trying to log in. the screen randomly shows attempts to log in, that are nt created by me. it offers a code, but that doesnt work. the log in box just independently creates a row number 1 across the box until it is filled. any suggestions. i have tried...
  4. LINX 12x64 Keyboard issues

LINX 12x64 Keyboard issues: Following the upgrade to Windows 10 2004 last week, my keyboard cover tbat came with my Linx does not work. At login i can’t enter any numbers, the letters are capitals when caps is off and vice versa. After disconnecting the keyboard and eventually getting in, I discover...
  5. Linx 12x64 Keyboard - Keys mixed up

Linx 12x64 Keyboard - Keys mixed up: I recently bought a linx 12x64 and sometimes when I am typing the @ and " keys mix up so when press 'Shift' + '2' it should be " but it will put @ and when i press 'Shift' + ',' it puts a " when it should put @. Can anyone help me with this?...
  6. Over active cursor on my Linx 12x64

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Over active cursor on my Linx 12x64: Hi, I really need some help regarding my cursor, which seems to have a mind of it's own. 1. highlights area on the page I am without me commanding it too? 2. Whatever page I am, the page keeps minimising, again without me commanding it too? All updates have been updated...
  7. Linx 12X64

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Linx 12X64: Hello All I purchased this device with Windows 10 Home, as all my other devices have Windows 10 Professional and I would like to upgrade this device to the same, will it be possible to do so? Thanks George...
  8. Linx 12x64

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Linx 12x64: hi i have recently bought a linx product that uses windows 10. its a linx 12X64 2 in 1. Everytime during startup this programme appears and it just opens and then closes. Also sometimes during use my pc starts controlling itself and it clicks on random things without me...
  9. Linx 12x64 Microsoft Apps Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Linx 12x64 Microsoft Apps Store: My partner has recently purchased a Linx 12x64 for working in the local community and has encountered an issue with the app store, clicking on the app store from either the taskbar or within the menu launches the link to the store, the circle spins for a couple of revolutions...
  10. Linx 12x64 | 5 pin keyboard malfunction

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Linx 12x64 | 5 pin keyboard malfunction: Hi everyone I bought the Linx 12x64 12.5'' Tablet + Keyboard Cover a year ago from the Microsoft Store, and a couple of months back some keyboard keys stopped working. I have tried cleaning the keys and formatting the tablet. I think it is a hardware issue. What are your...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. linx 12x64 touchpad too sensitive

2. linx 12x64 touchpad driver

3. cable linx 12 x 64

4. linx 12x64 keyboard not working,
  5. linx 12x64 trackpad,
  6. linx 12x64 touch screen left issues,
  7. Linx 12x64 touchpad,
  8. touchpad driver linx 12x64,
  9. linx touchpad driver,
  10. linx 12x64 issues with touch,
  11. linx windows 10 touchpad,