Windows 10: Linx Laptop

Discus and support Linx Laptop in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi. A close friend of mine is thinking about getting a Linx laptop for his daughter to start her off, As she has gone to a higher school . Does any one... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by dafydd, Dec 5, 2018.

1. dafydd Win User

Linx Laptop

Hi. A close friend of mine is thinking about getting a Linx laptop for his daughter to start her off, As she has gone to a higher school .
    Does any one know anything regarding the Linx machines Any advice would be gratefuly received .
    Many thanks.

Linx.

Linx 14US

:)

dafydd, Dec 5, 2018
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Dec 5, 2018
  3. weefeeg Win User
    Linx 14" laptop, touchpad disabled

I accidentally somehow disabled the touchpad on my linx 14" laptop and cannot figure out how to reenable it.

Looks like fn button is F12 but doesn't seem to do anything?

Please help!

weefeeg, Dec 5, 2018
  4. Linx Laptop

My linx tablet 10inch wont switch on

Hi,

Thank you for your response with the current status of the issue.

To assist you better, please provide us the below information:

• Is the linx tablet under Warranty period?

I suggest you to try to switch on tablet while it is getting charged and check if the issue is related to power problems.

Reply to us with the information, so that we can assist you better.

Let us know if you need any further assistance on Windows related issues and we will be glad to help.

Nyima Yonten, Dec 5, 2018
Thema:

Linx Laptop

1. Linx Laptop - Similar Threads - Linx Laptop

2. Last site pops up when I turn on my laptop

in Windows 10 Customization
    Last site pops up when I turn on my laptop: I don't know if this is a Windows 10 or Firefox thing but here goes. On my laptop I have Windows 10 and I use only the Firefox browser. My problem is this. When I shut down my laptop at night and when I get up in the morning, I turn on my laptop and instead of my wallpaper...
  3. No wifi on my laptop?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    No wifi on my laptop?: I've had this problem a few months ago, and now it's doing it again. Last time it fixed itself, but I don't know how. The wifi on all my devices in the house are working, except for my laptop. I've tried turning the modem off an on (twice), I've restarted my laptop multiple...
  4. Cannot download photos from sd card, and laptop doesn't recognise camera, after recent...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cannot download photos from sd card, and laptop doesn't recognise camera, after recent...: Windows updates installed automatically when I switched on my laptop, however, I can no longer download photographs from SD card. When linking up the camera via usb, that's not recognised either. I have used the troubleshooter and driver update etc but this hasn't worked....
  5. Linx 12x64 | 5 pin keyboard malfunction

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Linx 12x64 | 5 pin keyboard malfunction: Hi everyone I bought the Linx 12x64 12.5'' Tablet + Keyboard Cover a year ago from the Microsoft Store, and a couple of months back some keyboard keys stopped working. I have tried cleaning the keys and formatting the tablet. I think it is a hardware issue. What are your...
  6. Linx 1020 Windows 10 tablet not working after 1803 update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Linx 1020 Windows 10 tablet not working after 1803 update: Hi, I have a Linx 1020 tablet. After installing the 1803 update and restarting I just get a black desktop with the recycle bin visible and nothing else. Absolutely nothing works, i. e. I can't open the start menu, windows explorer, control panel, connect to WiFi etc. This...
  7. Linx 10/64 tablets - bricked by Windows update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Linx 10/64 tablets - bricked by Windows update: We have approx. 60 x Linx tablets - running Win 10 The problem is that they are being bricked by Win updates They are running Win 10 Enterprise and the latest update is killing them - completely - no BIOS access - nothing What is MS planning on doing to get past this issue...
  8. Linx 12x64 touchpad issue random clicks

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Linx 12x64 touchpad issue random clicks: I have recently bought Linx 12x64, As soon as I attach the charger the touch pad start behaving bad and random unintentional clicks start happening on their own. I have noticed that it only happens when the wall charger is attached while using. I have used the charger...
  9. Linx 1010 tablet

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Linx 1010 tablet: New tablet purchased. Will not load due to windows installation error coming on repetitively. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/linx-1010-tablet/96e9b231-aed8-48d1-a65a-8acc958b6355
  10. Linx 10 auto rotate

in Windows 10 Support
    Linx 10 auto rotate: Good morning all! I recently bought a Linx 10 32 gig tablet / pc. Everything worked really well including auto rotation. However, since docking it with a keyboard, it stuck in landscape mode even when I undock it. I have installed the latest display driver. I was...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. linx laptop