Windows 10: Linx Laptop

Discus and support Linx Laptop in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi. A close friend of mine is thinking about getting a Linx laptop for his daughter to start her off, As she has gone to a higher school . Does any one... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by dafydd, Dec 5, 2018.

1. dafydd Win User

Linx Laptop

Hi. A close friend of mine is thinking about getting a Linx laptop for his daughter to start her off, As she has gone to a higher school .
    Does any one know anything regarding the Linx machines Any advice would be gratefuly received .
    Many thanks.

Linx.

Linx 14US

:)

dafydd, Dec 5, 2018
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Dec 5, 2018
  3. weefeeg Win User
    Linx 14" laptop, touchpad disabled

I accidentally somehow disabled the touchpad on my linx 14" laptop and cannot figure out how to reenable it.

Looks like fn button is F12 but doesn't seem to do anything?

Please help!

weefeeg, Dec 5, 2018
  4. Linx Laptop

My linx tablet 10inch wont switch on

Hi,

Thank you for your response with the current status of the issue.

To assist you better, please provide us the below information:

• Is the linx tablet under Warranty period?

I suggest you to try to switch on tablet while it is getting charged and check if the issue is related to power problems.

Reply to us with the information, so that we can assist you better.

Let us know if you need any further assistance on Windows related issues and we will be glad to help.

Nyima Yonten, Dec 5, 2018
Thema:

Linx Laptop

1. Linx Laptop - Similar Threads - Linx Laptop

2. Linx tablet 10 reboot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Linx tablet 10 reboot: I have a linx 10 tablet, I completed on update of my windows but now it won't go past the linx logo screen on start up and also when I'm trying to reset it its going in to aptio utility screen but I cant do a reset from there as my screen or keyboard isn't responding when on...
  3. Linx tablet 10 reboot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Linx tablet 10 reboot: I have a linx 10 tablet, I completed on update of my windows but now it won't go past the linx logo screen on start up and also when I'm trying to reset it its going in to aptio utility screen but I cant do a reset from there as my screen or keyboard isn't responding when on...
  4. Linx tablet 10 reboot

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Sound on Linx 1010KBO

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sound on Linx 1010KBO: Have lost the sound on the above device which otherwise works well ...Am on Windows 10 ...latest version 22H2 it updates all sections without problem when Windows offers.Have looked in Device Manager and checked all the Audio Drivers found and Windows just reports that I have...
  6. Sound on Linx 1010KBO

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sound on Linx 1010KBO: Have lost the sound on the above device which otherwise works well ...Am on Windows 10 ...latest version 22H2 it updates all sections without problem when Windows offers.Have looked in Device Manager and checked all the Audio Drivers found and Windows just reports that I have...
  7. Sound on Linx 1010KBO

8. linx 1010 windows 10 tablet not updating windows

linx 1010 windows 10 tablet not updating windows: Hi bought this linx 1010 windows 10 tablet, have tried to update winds but it keeps on failing reports there was a problem installing some updates feature update windows 10 version 22H2 error 0xc1900201, once tried to update brings up a box saying checking your PC then...
  9. Solved: Broadcom 802.11ac WDi SDIO Adapter & bcmfn2 for Linx 12x64 Laptop windows 10...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Solved: Broadcom 802.11ac WDi SDIO Adapter & bcmfn2 for Linx 12x64 Laptop windows 10...: Guys. A big thanks to Darryl Clingen for the driver for the wireless adapter. Spent days trying to resolve this. No help from Linx or Microsoft. All you need to do is follow the "read me" instructions and then reboot. Worked for me and now able to connect to the internet...
  10. linx 12V32 laptop not working properly

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    linx 12V32 laptop not working properly: so the other day on my touchscreen laptop the detachable keyboard stopped working so I decided to do a factory reset. but when I went on to settings it said I needed a media creation tool. after that, I used my USB to make one from the Microsoft website...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. linx laptop

2. linx laptop stolen

3. linx 14us

4. linx 14us 1803