Windows 10: linx10 tablet intel inside

Discus and support linx10 tablet intel inside in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My linx10 tablet was running on a windows 10 operating system, when i tried to reset it, it couldn't be reset and all it does now is when you power it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SHERALD., Jun 27, 2020.

1. SHERALD. Win User

linx10 tablet intel inside

My linx10 tablet was running on a windows 10 operating system, when i tried to reset it, it couldn't be reset and all it does now is when you power it on

it shows the linx logo and underneath it starts loading then the linx logo disappears and appears again with the same but bigger loading cycle then under the cycle it writes REFRESHING the goes OFF and the same thing starts again

what could be the problem, and how do i resolve this issue?

PLEASE HELP

:)

SHERALD., Jun 27, 2020

2. product key deleted from bios on linx10 tablet, no support from aanywhere

I own a linx10 tablet bought at Argos in the Uk this year, I was aa tech preview participant but all drivers where absent after I installed win10 on my linx10 so I downloaded the drivers from http://www.linxtablet.co.uk/ (a support site as the manufacturer
    of linx tablets offers no support at all for their own products).

The drivers for touch screen, gyroscope etc worked fine but one of the files was a bios tool which I assumed was safe to use, it flashes my bios and deleted my product key.

I now have a status of "to be filled by OEM" on my device list and the legitimate copy of windows 8.1 I paid for in the price of purchasing the linx10 tablet is now not valid and so my full windows 10 installation shows "not activated".

Microsoft have not helped me with this situation at all

Linx have a two person support "team" who refuse to actually do anything to help, many linx tablet customers have had the exact same experience as me and I have no idea what to do to resolve this, I feel as if I have been robbed.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

shinobimagic, Jun 27, 2020
  3. Vinodh.V Win User
    Tablet Mode doesn't automatically turn on

Hi Roice,

We suggest you to follow the below steps to make the tablet mode permanent:

• Click start and select settings.
    • Select settings and then select tablet mode.
    • Now you have different options to choose from, please choose settings that suits you.
    Hope this information helps.

Vinodh.V, Jun 27, 2020
  4. linx10 tablet intel inside

Windows !0 tablet keyboard issue

Hi Philip,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

This issue might occur if the tablet mode is enabled.

I suggest you to disable the tablet mode and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Type setting in the search area in the task bar and select
      Settings.

• Select on System option.

• Select Tablet mode in the left panel of system Windows.

• Toggle off the tablet mode.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Jun 27, 2020
Thema:

linx10 tablet intel inside

1. linx10 tablet intel inside - Similar Threads - linx10 tablet intel

2. Intel Inside Commercial (1999)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Intel Inside Commercial (1999): [ATTACH] submitted by /u/No-Job-4582 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/sv1t4b/intel_inside_commercial_1999/
  3. tablet

in Browsers and Email
    tablet: unable to reach web page reset defaults Why does this happen on my tablet when i search goggle on my tablet ? 171500
  4. Fixing The Non-Volatile Variable Storage Is About Full in Intel-Education Tablet

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Fixing The Non-Volatile Variable Storage Is About Full in Intel-Education Tablet: I just had a problem with my windows tablet which kept displaying the Error Below: 00C08290: The non-volatile variable storage is about full Press F1 to continue or F2 to Enter Setup Of which i kept on pressing F1 and the tablet would boot but over time the error become...
  5. Windows 10 updates causing problems for my Intel based tablet again!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 updates causing problems for my Intel based tablet again!: This is the second tablet I have had with Intel architecture and software. Almost every other major update or build causes problems for my tablet to where I have to back out of the update or build or reset my tablet. The latest build erased all my Intel drivers, made my...
  6. Interesting patent shows off Intel’s foldable tablet with tri-fold design

in Windows 10 News
    Interesting patent shows off Intel’s foldable tablet with tri-fold design: Back in 2018, Intel showed off a dual-screen folding PC concept dubbed Tiger Rapids with 7.9-inch displays. It looks like Intel also filed a patent for a tablet that becomes smartphone when folded. As pictured below, the patented device is seen to be a carry a display that...
  7. Intel Atom Z3795 on tablet can it install Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Intel Atom Z3795 on tablet can it install Windows 10: Intel Atom Z3795 on tablet can it install Windows 10 64-bit? Dear Microsoft, Currently my tablet-computer, is installed with Windows 10 32-bit I want to install Windows 10 64-bit is it possible? Here are my tablet-computer specs,...
  8. Intel Atom Z3795 on tablet can it install Windows 10 64-bit?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Intel Atom Z3795 on tablet can it install Windows 10 64-bit?: Intel Atom Z3795 on tablet can it install Windows 10 64-bit? Dear Microsoft, Currently my tablet-computer, is installed with Windows 10 32-bit I want to install Windows 10 64-bit is it possible? Here are my tablet-computer specs,...
  9. CPU throttling broken on Intel BayTrail tablets

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    CPU throttling broken on Intel BayTrail tablets: I have reported this already about 8 months ago while being in the insider program over the Microsoft feedback tools, so I am very pleased that this bug still is present in the final version... The problem is simple, and I have two friends whos Venue 8 Pro show the same...
  10. Microsoft Office on your Android tablet? Not yet - if Intel's inside

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Office on your Android tablet? Not yet - if Intel's inside: Microsoft is doing a good job getting its flagship products on Android and iOS. Office for Android was released a few weeks ago, and in our testing is a sterling implementation. Those planning on using Office on an Android tablet need to be aware that it doesn't yet run on...