Windows 10: LINX1010 Windows Tablet won't boot in safe mode?

Discus and support LINX1010 Windows Tablet won't boot in safe mode? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi guys, My LINX1010 tablet runs on Windows 10, it had some updates on the 1st of Jan, and since then the tablet will not turn on. When I try to turn... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Woodie__, Jan 3, 2020.

1. LINX1010 Windows Tablet won't boot in safe mode?

Hi guys, My LINX1010 tablet runs on Windows 10, it had some updates on the 1st of Jan, and since then the tablet will not turn on.

When I try to turn the tablet on like normal, I am greeted with the Linx logo and a please wait sign (normal) after this the screen just stays back-lit not showing anything, it will stay this way for hours.

I have tried various methods of enabling safe mode (holding power and volume button & disrupting start up 3 times) this brings me to the blue screen where I can access the troubleshooting options.

Start up repair, start up settings, command prompt etc.

Here's the real annoying issue, I can select these options and it prompts me for my password, I enter my (correct) password and it says incorrect.

I have changed my password using my phone and it still says incorrect when I try to follow these options.

When I select start up settings it prompts me to restart and when it restarts it gives me the normal options of pressing 1 - 9 to boot in different options including safe mode, safe mode with networking, safe mode with command prompt etc.

I have tried every option from 1 - 9 and every time I just get the same back-lit dark screen.

I have no idea where to go from here, it has literally come at the worst time as I have just moved to Melbourne from the UK and was about to start applying for jobs and writing cover letters etc.

Does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks in advance

submitted by /u/Woodie__
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Woodie__, Jan 3, 2020

2. Boot into Safe Mode on Windows 10  

I am stuck in Safe Mode in spite of following all the suggested steps to go back to Normal Startup - Like opening file location of msconfig.exe & running as Administrator. The computer I am trying to get out of safe mode has just been updated from Windows 7.

GreatWhiteNorth, Jan 3, 2020
  3. Can't boot into Normal/Safe Mode with Networking, only safe mode...

Good Evening,
    I could do with some pointers on resolving an issue. I can only boot into windows in safe mode in Windows 10. Normal mode and safe mode with networking doesn't work. The problem occurred after a windows update. I have removed the latest updates that were installed and cleared any pending ones but it still won't boot properly. I have also run the troubleshooter and tried to recovery to an earlier date which also doesn't work.
    The laptop is a HP ENVY 17 notebook. At boot it just gets to the HP logo with the circular loading icon and no further and can only boot it into safe mode. Can anyone recommend the next steps? I have also tried the following;

• stopping startup items
    • uninstalling hardware drivers
    • removing recent software
    • running troubleshooters at boot
    • sfc scan
    • diagnostic/selective startups with minimal services running
    Would the fact that I cant boot into Safe Mode with Networking imply its a network driver related issue?
    Bit of a dead end really, any help would be much appreciated
    Kind regards
    Trevor

trevstonbury, Jan 3, 2020
  4. Vario Win User

LINX1010 Windows Tablet won't boot in safe mode?

Won't Boot Windows with 2 Cards!

It is hung on "Starting Windows" with the rainbow window symbol.

Attempting safe mode now.

It will boot safe mode.

Vario, Jan 3, 2020
Thema:

LINX1010 Windows Tablet won't boot in safe mode?

1. LINX1010 Windows Tablet won't boot in safe mode? - Similar Threads - LINX1010 Tablet won't

2. Windows won't boot, normally or in safe mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows won't boot, normally or in safe mode: It gets to the windows logo with the spinning dots and just stays there. Tried safe mode and it did the same thing.I've ran chkdsk and SFC in the recovery environment, found no problems with my windows drive.Leading up to this my pc was freezing when idle no BSOD just froze...
  3. Windows won't boot, normally or in safe mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows won't boot, normally or in safe mode: It gets to the windows logo with the spinning dots and just stays there. Tried safe mode and it did the same thing.I've ran chkdsk and SFC in the recovery environment, found no problems with my windows drive.Leading up to this my pc was freezing when idle no BSOD just froze...
  4. Windows won't boot, normally or in safe mode

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Windows 10 won't repair, won't boot into safe mode...arg

Windows 10 won't repair, won't boot into safe mode...arg: My laptop just died. Ok so step by step this is what it's doing1. Blue screen, threw up CRITICAL PROCESS DIED.2. Automatic repair : your pc didn't start correctly. Restart then back to point 1.3. Troubleshoot reset this pc> keep my filesLocal reinstall > there was a problem...
  6. Windows won't boot and won't enter safe mode

Windows won't boot and won't enter safe mode: Hello, i recently went on a trip and when i arrived back my pc booted but then proceeded to not show any desktop icons and continusly switch between the normal curser and the loading curser. After wating for about 3min i restarted my pc. This time it got stuck on the windows...
  7. Windows won't boot and safe mode won't accept password.

Windows won't boot and safe mode won't accept password.: I've recently encountered a problem. When I try to start my PC it will go into a bluescreen saying that your device ran into a problem. It does not reach the log in screen. then it restarts. After my laptop restarts it would run an automatic repair. It would say its...
  8. Booted into safe mode and Windows won't accept password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Booted into safe mode and Windows won't accept password: I booted into safe mode from msconfig and Windows won't accept any of the user passwords. I found instructions that said to hold shift while restarting and then selecting safe mode with networking but it still won't accept any passwords. I can't get it to boot back into...
  9. Tablet Locked in Safe mode

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Tablet Locked in Safe mode: Rebooted windows 10 tablet in safe mode to remove application and now is asking for password and none match what it is asking. Cant get past password screen... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tablet-locked-in-safe-mode/23b4597f-1f35-43d2-bbad-baab27ecfaed
  10. Laptop won't boot. Can't boot to safe mode.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Laptop won't boot. Can't boot to safe mode.: submitted by /u/Mckillagorilla [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ds0808/laptop_wont_boot_cant_boot_to_safe_mode/