Windows 10: Lipsa afisare notificari in taskbar

Discus and support Lipsa afisare notificari in taskbar in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; In W10 Pro - nu se afiseaza notificarile la elementele din taskbar - ex new notification / speaker / lan / wifi / air / search/ cortana / meniu start /... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by mariuscraciun, May 21, 2020.

1. Lipsa afisare notificari in taskbar

In W10 Pro - nu se afiseaza notificarile la elementele din taskbar - ex new notification / speaker / lan / wifi / air / search/ cortana / meniu start / click dr mouse ptr toate filele asociate in taskbar

In W10 Pro - does not display notifications to items in the taskbar - ex new notification / speaker / lan / wifi / air / search / curtain / start menu / click dr mouse for all tabs associated in the taskbar

:)

mariuscraciun, May 21, 2020
  2. Yaqub K Win User

System Icons on taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Are you referring to the clock system icon on the taskbar?

If so, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

• Click on the search bar on the taskbar.

• Type system icons.

• Under Turn System Icons ON or OFF, turn On the Clock and check with the issue.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, May 21, 2020
  3. how to effectively hide or disable the taskbar?

Hi,

Did you try the “Auto-hide the taskbar” option from Taskbar properties?

If you have not tried it, I would suggest you to follow these steps and auto-hide the taskbar:

• Right click on Taskbar.
    • Click on Properties
    • Check the box Auto-hide the taskbar.
    • Click on OK.

Hope this information helps.

Rohit Siddegowda, May 21, 2020
  4. Lipsa afisare notificari in taskbar

Taskbar Issue with Multiple Monitors

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. We understand the inconvenience caused and will assist you.

Please share the information below:

• Are you using a Local Account or a Microsoft Account?
    • What is the make and model of your PC?

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Right click on the Taskbar and select Properties.
    • Check if the option for Lock the Taskbar and Auto-hide the taskbar
      are ticked.
    • If they are ticked then uncheck the option for Auto-hide the taskbar.

Also, suggest you to update the Display driver by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X, select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapters.
    • Right click on the driver and select Update Driver Software.
    • Follow the on-screen prompts to update.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, May 21, 2020
Thema:

Lipsa afisare notificari in taskbar

1. Lipsa afisare notificari in taskbar - Similar Threads - Lipsa afisare notificari

2. taskbar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    taskbar: My taskbar is frozen. Can't open anything on it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskbar/c457de6b-f962-40bb-a091-5586d8ec6beb
  3. Taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar: Hello. I got the WINDOWS 11 PRO EVALUATION COPY BUILD 22581.NI_RELEASE_220318-1623 update the other day. I've been using the TranslucentTB app from the store. I had noticed on the previous build that, occasionally, when extended the desktop to a second display and moving a...
  4. TaskBar

in Windows 10 Customization
    TaskBar: Task bar not sliding open when browser is maximised but slides open when im on desktop or any windowd app https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskbar/fee383fa-a88e-49af-8468-4f941ced6c0b
  5. Placement of the taskbar not the icons on the taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Placement of the taskbar not the icons on the taskbar: I recently installed Windows 11 Home. Is it possible to have the taskbar appear on the right side of the screen? This is how I set up my screen in Windows 10 and I preferred it that way. Since I have not managed to do it so far in Windows 11, I decided to auto-hide the...
  6. Placement of the taskbar not the icons on the taskbar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Placement of the taskbar not the icons on the taskbar: I recently installed Windows 11 Home. Is it possible to have the taskbar appear on the right side of the screen? This is how I set up my screen in Windows 10 and I preferred it that way. Since I have not managed to do it so far in Windows 11, I decided to auto-hide the...
  7. Taskbar

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Taskbar: For the last few weeks every time I click-on an icon in the taskbar, the screen goes to “Start”?? A few seconds later when I again click-on that same icon, the results are as expected. Why is this happening?...
  8. Taskbar

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Taskbar: Accidently lost the taskbar https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskbar/ae0e5bee-25e9-458a-bef4-d1430307dff2"
  9. Pin Taskbar (settings, personalization, Taskbar) to taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Pin Taskbar (settings, personalization, Taskbar) to taskbar: Hey guys, i play with my taskbar settings for when i game....is their a way to PIN taskbar (settings, personalization, Taskbar) to the taskbar....the option is pin to start.. if anyone knows the command for that i can maybe create a direct shortcut 124165
  10. Taskbar

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar: I have another issue. When the Task bar is at the bottom of the screen it will not auto hide even after I have checked the auto hide box. It somehow stays locked. I have now resorted to moving it to the right side of the screen but that is problematic in itself as it is...