Windows 10: Liscence question:

Discus and support Liscence question: in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; After a little bit of research I found no explicit answer, so I'd like to clarify from people who actually know what theyre talking about. I have a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Avara_HA, Oct 29, 2019.

1. Liscence question:

After a little bit of research I found no explicit answer, so I'd like to clarify from people who actually know what theyre talking about.

I have a windows 10 pro liscence that my dad got me a while ago for my pc. I recently built a new one, and im trying to transfer it.

Windows 10 pro liscences dont have their own unique key/cant be transfered, correct?

submitted by /u/Avara_HA
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Avara_HA, Oct 29, 2019
  2. Shuyin03 Win User

New here and seeking for help: problems with graphic card

Thanks very much lilhasselhoffer. I'll start doing what you suggested step by step.

One question thou: you suggested me to Download the latest driver package from Nvidea. However, the link you posted is for the newly released GeForce GTX 760? Am I supposed to download the drivers for that card?

Sorry for my questions. As I said, I'm not an expert at all.

Shuyin03, Oct 29, 2019
  3. Local account installation question

I'm fairly certain that Skip this step was available in 10.0.130 - the workaround in Step 20 (back button) is no longer required.

The currently known, as of 10.0.130, ways to create a Local account sign-in are
    • Skip this step at the MS account creation phase
    • No Internet connection during the install
    • static IP (post# 2 by Fragment) - New (to me anyway)

Slartybart, Oct 29, 2019
  4. Boatvan Win User

Liscence question:

Did our Epson printer get hacked?

Another question, is this on a home network or a work network? The steps @eidairaman1 listed are always a good first step. If this is on a work network you manage, I'd be much more concerned than the home one. It is possible someone is screwing with you, but malware could also be the culprit.

Boatvan, Oct 29, 2019
Thema:

Liscence question:

1. Liscence question: - Similar Threads - Liscence question

2. I bought a Windows Home liscence and accidentally paid for it twice. How do I cancel the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I bought a Windows Home liscence and accidentally paid for it twice. How do I cancel the...: Order nr. 2613202928 and nr. 7953411476Is it possible to do something now? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-bought-a-windows-home-liscence-and-accidentally/5a9e33f5-2aae-469c-ab73-d8dbefc67647
  3. I bought a Windows Home liscence and accidentally paid for it twice. How do I cancel the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bought a Windows Home liscence and accidentally paid for it twice. How do I cancel the...: Order nr. 2613202928 and nr. 7953411476Is it possible to do something now? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-bought-a-windows-home-liscence-and-accidentally/5a9e33f5-2aae-469c-ab73-d8dbefc67647
  4. My PC Dell Lattitude 5410 Window Liscence, always error update for Sept 2023 a

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC Dell Lattitude 5410 Window Liscence, always error update for Sept 2023 a: My PC Dell Lattitude 5410 Window license, is always an error update for Sept 2023 after that my Explore doesn't work, so I wish to stop or disable the update window, How can I do this?...
  5. My PC Dell Lattitude 5410 Window Liscence, always error update for Sept 2023 a

My PC Dell Lattitude 5410 Window Liscence, always error update for Sept 2023 a: My PC Dell Lattitude 5410 Window license, is always an error update for Sept 2023 after that my Explore doesn't work, so I wish to stop or disable the update window, How can I do this?...
  6. Hard disk has failed, will I need to buy a new Windows Liscence to install another hard disk ?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Hard disk has failed, will I need to buy a new Windows Liscence to install another hard disk ?: My hard disk has failed on my PC, It won’t boot because of this and I have to get a replacement from my PC’s company, however they told me I can pop in any other hard drive I have laying around to use my PC in the mean time.If I go out and buy a new SSD 1TB in replacement of...
  7. Hard disk has failed, will I need to buy a new Windows Liscence to install another hard disk ?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Hard disk has failed, will I need to buy a new Windows Liscence to install another hard disk ?: My hard disk has failed on my PC, It won’t boot because of this and I have to get a replacement from my PC’s company, however they told me I can pop in any other hard drive I have laying around to use my PC in the mean time.If I go out and buy a new SSD 1TB in replacement of...
  8. Hard disk has failed, will I need to buy a new Windows Liscence to install another hard disk ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. Hard disk has failed, will I need to buy a new Windows Liscence to install another hard disk ?

10. Will I lose My liscence if I reinstall Windows 11 from a USB?

Will I lose My liscence if I reinstall Windows 11 from a USB?: I am planning on reinstalling windows 11 from iso file, will I lose my Liscence? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/will-i-lose-my-liscence-if-i-reinstall-windows-11/022c4192-6f04-4e46-a2b0-9040df567bc5