Windows 10: liscencing & activation

Discus and support liscencing & activation in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; how can I activate windows after hanging hardware... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by matetesaba, Mar 24, 2019.

1. liscencing & activation

how can I activate windows after hanging hardware

:)

matetesaba, Mar 24, 2019

2. Activating windows

we found a windows 10 home digital liscence for this device running 10 pro, to activate using this liscence you need to install 10 home

JesseDubreuil, Mar 24, 2019
  3. Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Mar 24, 2019
  4. true2form Win User

liscencing & activation

music liscence

ibought music from ovi with voucher from nokia.I have since changed my pc ,it wont let me play my music as it says i need new liscence. I cannot get this and have been unable to get contact phone nos or e mail adrees for ovi.Any help welcome ty

true2form, Mar 24, 2019
Thema:

liscencing & activation

1. liscencing & activation - Similar Threads - liscencing activation

2. I bought a Windows Home liscence and accidentally paid for it twice. How do I cancel the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I bought a Windows Home liscence and accidentally paid for it twice. How do I cancel the...: Order nr. 2613202928 and nr. 7953411476Is it possible to do something now? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-bought-a-windows-home-liscence-and-accidentally/5a9e33f5-2aae-469c-ab73-d8dbefc67647
  3. I bought a Windows Home liscence and accidentally paid for it twice. How do I cancel the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bought a Windows Home liscence and accidentally paid for it twice. How do I cancel the...: Order nr. 2613202928 and nr. 7953411476Is it possible to do something now? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-bought-a-windows-home-liscence-and-accidentally/5a9e33f5-2aae-469c-ab73-d8dbefc67647
  4. My PC Dell Lattitude 5410 Window Liscence, always error update for Sept 2023 a

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC Dell Lattitude 5410 Window Liscence, always error update for Sept 2023 a: My PC Dell Lattitude 5410 Window license, is always an error update for Sept 2023 after that my Explore doesn't work, so I wish to stop or disable the update window, How can I do this?...
  5. My PC Dell Lattitude 5410 Window Liscence, always error update for Sept 2023 a

My PC Dell Lattitude 5410 Window Liscence, always error update for Sept 2023 a: My PC Dell Lattitude 5410 Window license, is always an error update for Sept 2023 after that my Explore doesn't work, so I wish to stop or disable the update window, How can I do this?...
  6. Hard disk has failed, will I need to buy a new Windows Liscence to install another hard disk ?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Hard disk has failed, will I need to buy a new Windows Liscence to install another hard disk ?: My hard disk has failed on my PC, It won’t boot because of this and I have to get a replacement from my PC’s company, however they told me I can pop in any other hard drive I have laying around to use my PC in the mean time.If I go out and buy a new SSD 1TB in replacement of...
  7. how can i activate windows when it randomly desactivated the liscence key after i upgraded...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can i activate windows when it randomly desactivated the liscence key after i upgraded...: I was just working normally on my pc and got a notification saying windows is no longer activated, i went to check it, it said:"We can't activate Windows on this device because you don't have a valid digital license or product key. If you think you do have a valid license or...
  8. how can i activate windows when it randomly desactivated the liscence key after i upgraded...

how can i activate windows when it randomly desactivated the liscence key after i upgraded...: I was just working normally on my pc and got a notification saying windows is no longer activated, i went to check it, it said:"We can't activate Windows on this device because you don't have a valid digital license or product key. If you think you do have a valid license or...
  9. Clean Install Windows 10 without losing the liscence activation.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Clean Install Windows 10 without losing the liscence activation.: Hi,I want a clean install from CD/USB without losing the activation of the windows. I have Windows 10 Education and it's running slower. I'm going to install a SSD to my laptop and reinstall the OS there. How do i proceed?...
  10. How to activate windows 10 using digital liscence after hardware change

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How to activate windows 10 using digital liscence after hardware change: How to activate windows 10 using digital liscence. I already had digital liscence after upgrading from windows 7 to windows 10 which was free upgrade.But recently after hardware change I am not able to activate windows 10 using digital liscence which I already had before. I...