Windows 10: Lisence

Discus and support Lisence in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; What pathetic service i get sent from pillar to post and refferred back to my country were Microsoft are not contactable and you talk to a machine that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by DonovanKotze, Sep 16, 2019.

1. Lisence

What pathetic service i get sent from pillar to post and refferred back to my country were Microsoft are not contactable and you talk to a machine that does absolutely nothing. I have a invoice for a purchase and they will not give me the license key. Called 10 times today and nothing but no one cares at all. Disgusting

:)

DonovanKotze, Sep 16, 2019

2. blocked lisence

i got my lisence (oem)got blocked error code 0xC004C003

any solution

cak tor 28, Sep 16, 2019
  3. System builder lisence

is my system builder lisence still active after i change "IC Power" of my motherboard ?

Thanks!

MailerALPHACMS, Sep 16, 2019
  4. berch2 Win User

Lisence

Purchasing Lisence Problem.

Hey,

Thanks for the reply an my bad for lack of information.

Im trying to buy a Lisence for Nokia Maps navigation (driving).

I got a N95 8GB.

and for the connection I tried my '3' (My network) and that didn't work displayed the error so I used my WiFi and that didn't work either both displayed the same error.

berch2, Sep 16, 2019
Thema:

Lisence

1. Lisence - Similar Threads - Lisence

2. can i revert my windows lisence and get my old key back

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can i revert my windows lisence and get my old key back: hii payed a pc build company some years back to build my custom pcand i bought a official windows 10 home lisence they instlled everything and activated windows but recently a friend gave me a windows 10 pro key because i always kinda wanted to see the diffrense between the...
  3. can i revert my windows lisence and get my old key back

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can i revert my windows lisence and get my old key back: hii payed a pc build company some years back to build my custom pcand i bought a official windows 10 home lisence they instlled everything and activated windows but recently a friend gave me a windows 10 pro key because i always kinda wanted to see the diffrense between the...
  4. can i revert my windows lisence and get my old key back

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  5. i cant upgrade to windows 11 gives error product lisence

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i cant upgrade to windows 11 gives error product lisence: i cant upgrade to windows 11 gives error product lisence https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-upgrade-to-windows-11-gives-error-product/75dfa0be-a386-4663-adc8-de7d24409fd4
  6. i cant upgrade to windows 11 gives error product lisence

i cant upgrade to windows 11 gives error product lisence: i cant upgrade to windows 11 gives error product lisence https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-upgrade-to-windows-11-gives-error-product/75dfa0be-a386-4663-adc8-de7d24409fd4
  7. i cant upgrade to windows 11 gives error product lisence

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Fonts in windows. And do they need lisence or not?

Fonts in windows. And do they need lisence or not?: Hello, I was using font in windows7 in my videos. That font is "Jasmine UPC" included with windows 7 fonts, but after I have upgraded to windows 10, I didn't find that font Jasmine UPC in the windows. So the question is: Is downloading this font consider legal or not. And if...
  9. Fonts in windows. And do they need lisence or not?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fonts in windows. And do they need lisence or not?: Hello, I was using font in windows7 in my videos. That font is "Jasmine UPC" included with windows 7 fonts, but after I have upgraded to windows 10, I didn't find that font Jasmine UPC in the windows. So the question is: Is downloading this font consider legal or not. And if...
  10. Windows Account failed to keep lisence customer support useless/refused to help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Account failed to keep lisence customer support useless/refused to help: So.... I am coming off of a 5 and a half hour stretch of my day with my friends at microsoft support 13 calls 9 tickets open for the same thing 6 of those calls the employee randomly hung up on me and never used the callback number... 2 weeks ago I did a fresh windows 10 > 11...