Windows 10: Lisence

Discus and support Lisence in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; What pathetic service i get sent from pillar to post and refferred back to my country were Microsoft are not contactable and you talk to a machine that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by DonovanKotze, Sep 16, 2019.

1. Lisence

What pathetic service i get sent from pillar to post and refferred back to my country were Microsoft are not contactable and you talk to a machine that does absolutely nothing. I have a invoice for a purchase and they will not give me the license key. Called 10 times today and nothing but no one cares at all. Disgusting

:)

DonovanKotze, Sep 16, 2019

2. blocked lisence

i got my lisence (oem)got blocked error code 0xC004C003

any solution

cak tor 28, Sep 16, 2019
  3. System builder lisence

is my system builder lisence still active after i change "IC Power" of my motherboard ?

Thanks!

MailerALPHACMS, Sep 16, 2019
  4. berch2 Win User

Lisence

Purchasing Lisence Problem.

Hey,

Thanks for the reply an my bad for lack of information.

Im trying to buy a Lisence for Nokia Maps navigation (driving).

I got a N95 8GB.

and for the connection I tried my '3' (My network) and that didn't work displayed the error so I used my WiFi and that didn't work either both displayed the same error.

berch2, Sep 16, 2019
Thema:

Lisence

1. Lisence - Similar Threads - Lisence

2. How to transfer windows 10 digital lisence to another device.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How to transfer windows 10 digital lisence to another device.: Hi, I recently bought a new laptop which came with windows 10 home preactivated . I have a pc which has windows 10 pro activated through digital license. I wanted to transfer windows 10 pro license from my computer to my laptop . when I sign in to my Microsoft account on my...
  3. microsoft lisence

microsoft lisence: i bought my laptop in sep. 2018 , today i surprised in a message say that : Microsoft license was ended . or something like that , what can i do .. excel don't work ... and windows will break down , because i also have a message from windows...
  4. windows 1o home digital lisence

windows 1o home digital lisence: every day my legal copy of windows 10 home keeps saying this copy of windows is not activated. I then troubleshoot and it says that it is now activated. More of just a bit of a...