Windows 10: List displays

Discus and support List displays in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; How to stop my laptop from scrolling down lists? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/list-displays/3c18fd00-4468-4e5b-874c-13e28fa568c0 Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by omi0131, Jul 21, 2019.

1. omi0131 Win User

List displays

How to stop my laptop from scrolling down lists?

:)

omi0131, Jul 21, 2019
  2. 95Viper Win User

Driver and/or display problem (AMD)

Try this:

• Right click on a blank area of your desktop and select "Display Properties"
    • Select "Advanced Display Settings"
    • Select "Display Adapter Properties"
    • Click on "List all Modes"
    • Select the preferred display mode. Something with at least 60Hz.
    • Then select your setting you want
    • See if the option came back

95Viper, Jul 21, 2019
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jul 21, 2019
  4. Johan45 Win User

List displays

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jul 21, 2019
Thema:

List displays

1. List displays - Similar Threads - List displays

2. Event List of Display Adapter says NOT STARTED. Camera does not work. Windows 10 Laptop...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Event List of Display Adapter says NOT STARTED. Camera does not work. Windows 10 Laptop...: Camera not working. Used Device Manager to access Camera and Display Adapter. Event logs say Camera opens, Display Adapter does not. List -Device PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_8A56&SUBSYS_3FB517AA&REV_07\3&11583659&1&10 had a problem starting. Driver Name: oem91.inf Class Guid:...
  3. Event List of Display Adapter says NOT STARTED. Camera does not work. Windows 10 Laptop...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Event List of Display Adapter says NOT STARTED. Camera does not work. Windows 10 Laptop...: Camera not working. Used Device Manager to access Camera and Display Adapter. Event logs say Camera opens, Display Adapter does not. List -Device PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_8A56&SUBSYS_3FB517AA&REV_07\3&11583659&1&10 had a problem starting. Driver Name: oem91.inf Class Guid:...
  4. Event List of Display Adapter says NOT STARTED. Camera does not work. Windows 10 Laptop...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How to remove unnecessary language form the Windows display language list?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove unnecessary language form the Windows display language list?: Unfortunately, I have chosen English UK language when I set up Windows on my laptop.Now I want to remove this language pack, I set up English US and set it as default and I removed English UK, but English UK still remain in the Window display list and moreover, after each...
  6. How to remove unnecessary language form the Windows display language list?

How to remove unnecessary language form the Windows display language list?: Unfortunately, I have chosen English UK language when I set up Windows on my laptop.Now I want to remove this language pack, I set up English US and set it as default and I removed English UK, but English UK still remain in the Window display list and moreover, after each...
  7. Win10: I want all my folders to display in List View but Microsoft keeps on ignoring the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win10: I want all my folders to display in List View but Microsoft keeps on ignoring the...: You'd think it would remember the view settings of that folder when it last closed like it used to in Win7. Over and over I come back to a folder I set as List and its in Tiles or Details. You used to be able to go to Folder Options and click the "Apply to folders" and it...
  8. Win10: I want all my folders to display in List View but Microsoft keeps on ignoring the...

Win10: I want all my folders to display in List View but Microsoft keeps on ignoring the...: You'd think it would remember the view settings of that folder when it last closed like it used to in Win7. Over and over I come back to a folder I set as List and its in Tiles or Details. You used to be able to go to Folder Options and click the "Apply to folders" and it...
  9. Win10: I want all my folders to display in List View but Microsoft keeps on ignoring the...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  10. How to display my computer on a device list after I accidentaly removed it?

How to display my computer on a device list after I accidentaly removed it?: Hello,I accidentally removed my computer from the device list on my microsoft account.My computer is still logged in and is connected to the account.The only issue is that I do not see it on the list, therefore I can not check its details online.How do I add my computer back...