Windows 10: List displays

Discus and support List displays in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; How to stop my laptop from scrolling down lists? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/list-displays/3c18fd00-4468-4e5b-874c-13e28fa568c0 Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by omi0131, Jul 21, 2019.

1. omi0131 Win User

List displays

How to stop my laptop from scrolling down lists?

:)

omi0131, Jul 21, 2019
  2. 95Viper Win User

Driver and/or display problem (AMD)

Try this:

• Right click on a blank area of your desktop and select "Display Properties"
    • Select "Advanced Display Settings"
    • Select "Display Adapter Properties"
    • Click on "List all Modes"
    • Select the preferred display mode. Something with at least 60Hz.
    • Then select your setting you want
    • See if the option came back

95Viper, Jul 21, 2019
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jul 21, 2019
  4. Johan45 Win User

List displays

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jul 21, 2019
Thema:

List displays

1. List displays - Similar Threads - List displays

2. how do I Display the apps list in the START MENU IN WINDOWS 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    how do I Display the apps list in the START MENU IN WINDOWS 10: How do I display programs in the start list in wihdows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-display-the-apps-list-in-the-start-menu/4a30de34-4eed-44d1-a6a6-79a9cc51a261
  3. App is listed in registry open with list but is not displayed w/rt clk

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    App is listed in registry open with list but is not displayed w/rt clk: Luminar is a photo editing program. It installed with no problems and opens fine when I open it via the start menu but I want it to open via the "open with" context menu item such that the photo I clicked on is displayed and ready to edit. I have successfully added the...
  4. How do I display the All Programs list in Windows 10?

How do I display the All Programs list in Windows 10?: How do I display the All Programs list in Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-display-the-all-programs-list-in-windows/2b3789f9-f399-4afb-b735-4713a47e62e4
  5. Download folder always displays as "Grouped" and in "list"

in Windows 10 Support
    Download folder always displays as "Grouped" and in "list": I keep changing the download folder display back to medium sized icons and "none" for groups and it keeps reverting back to "Group" display of the icons along with "list" view sized icons. Aggravating...anyone else having this happen? I'm on version 1903, but this happened...
  6. How to display the full name or change width in folder list view?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to display the full name or change width in folder list view?: Windows10 1809ver. How to display the full name or change name width in folder list view? on the my old computer (xp/win7), list View is display the full name, the way to display the name is based on the length of the file name,like Picture 1 I am not asking for "detail"...
  7. I can't remove a language from the list of display languages

I can't remove a language from the list of display languages: I bought a Lenovo pc in China that runs under a windows 10 pro system. However, when I tried to remove Chinese from the display language list, I found it interesting how Chinese could still be an option after I uninstalled the language pack. Chinese characters appear...
  8. my Miracast display doesn't show up on my list of wireless displays

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    my Miracast display doesn't show up on my list of wireless displays: Title says it pretty much. I have an LG TV that always used to connect flawlessly to my ASUS laptop. Tried it for the first time in a month or so and now no joy. Windows doesn't even see it as a possible device that I can connect to . Feels more like a windows update issue...
  9. Time to display list of operating systems

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Time to display list of operating systems: This setting keep reverting itself back to the default 10 seconds. Can something be done? [img] ________________________ Windows 1803 123976
  10. Windows 10 network list takes long time to load and display

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 network list takes long time to load and display: When I click on the network icon on the bottom right corner, the list of available network and VPN should be displayed. However, recently it took a much longer time to display the list, 1. it took around 10 seconds to display the list of available Wi-Fi networks, 2. it...