Windows 10: List email addresses from my Gmail

Discus and support List email addresses from my Gmail in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hello, How can I make a list of all addresses in my gmail. (To whom I send mail). Answers always appreciated. Thanks 139601 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Motim, Aug 31, 2019.

1. Motim Win User

List email addresses from my Gmail

Hello,
    How can I make a list of all addresses in my gmail. (To whom I send mail).
    Answers always appreciated.
    Thanks

:)

Motim, Aug 31, 2019
  2. dalchina Win User

new email

Outlook - Freeserve mail setup | Email settings

Freeserve settings

What Are the Gmail SMTP Server Settings?
    Gmail SMTP
    Gmail POP3 Settings

• Gmail POP port: 995
    • Gmail POP TLS/SSL required: yes
    - I just did a couple of general internet searches for you.

I'm not sure that you can transfer emails from one server to another unless you have some offer to do that.

Consider using an email client such as Thunderbird, which can receive and store emails on your PC. I have emails going back many years.

(Of course, also back up your PC!)

dalchina, Aug 31, 2019
  3. rwhit Win User
    Additional email addresses

I did go to People and clicked on the gear. It lists 2 accounts, my gmail account and my imap account. Neither has the email addresses that I'm offered when I start a new email and start to type into the To address. Looking at the addresses that come up, it looks like addresses that I have communicated with in the past. Where does Windows Mail get these? I can't find anyplace that would store the names. They are certainly not in People and I can't find another list to import from.

rwhit, Aug 31, 2019
  4. List email addresses from my Gmail

Email addresses in the new Gmail

Dear Sir or Madam,

How do I get to the list of my email addresses in the new Gmail?

It was so easy in the old windows 7 & 8. I now have Windows 10.

Thank you for helping me.

Giselher

Giselher Weber, Aug 31, 2019
Thema:

List email addresses from my Gmail

1. List email addresses from my Gmail - Similar Threads - List email addresses

2. My Gmail *** Email address is removed for privacy *** not active reboot problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Gmail *** Email address is removed for privacy *** not active reboot problem: My Gmail *** Email address is removed for privacy *** not active reboot problem 01713764464 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-gmail-not-active-reboot-problem/babd1bba-8a7a-4b17-81a7-ac82f182ece2
  3. Emails not being sent to gmail addresses

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Emails not being sent to gmail addresses: I have been using Windows 11 mail with no problem for months. All of a sudden any email I send from my work email accounts names.co.uk to a gmail address is returned with the following;host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com [66.102.1.27] SMTP error from remote mail server after...
  4. Emails not being sent to gmail addresses

Emails not being sent to gmail addresses: I have been using Windows 11 mail with no problem for months. All of a sudden any email I send from my work email accounts names.co.uk to a gmail address is returned with the following;host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com [66.102.1.27] SMTP error from remote mail server after...
  5. email sent to gmail address

in Windows 10 Customization
    email sent to gmail address: I keep keep getting "DELIVERY HAS FAILED TO THESE RECIPIENTS OR GROUPS" for an email I am sending to gmail account. I KNOW it is the correct address. Please help. thank you...
  6. GMail address

GMail address: How can I show my GMail address when sending email from Microsoft email? I merged Gmail with Microsoft email, however when I send an email it does not show my GMail address. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gmail-address/82ade453-131e-4d62-b539-e32359827dbf
  7. sending scam emails from my email address

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    sending scam emails from my email address: my email address is sending out scam emails thousands of them ive recently updated my security information and cannot change my password until 23/5/20. I can see the emails in my sent folder, I have been in contact with outlook support and although they have checked my...
  8. email addresses list

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    email addresses list: New to Windows 10 - How do I view my E mail address list? How do I edit E mail addresses and or names? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email-addresses-list/cf1eaeee-2d24-4689-89f7-88352ecba178
  9. List email addresses from my Gmail

in Windows 10 Support
    List email addresses from my Gmail: Hello, How can I make a list of all addresses in my gmail. (To whom I send mail). Answers always appreciated. Thanks 139601
  10. No list of email addresses, etc...

No list of email addresses, etc...: I have no list of email addresses, drafts, file, nothing but emails. No tabs, tool bar, nothing but the emails. How do I get this information? I have windows live 10....