Windows 10: List files with path using Windows command line

Discus and support List files with path using Windows command line in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I would an output txt file to list the entire path using a windows command line to a txt file. I want the output to be like this: C:\Folder... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by MzzFmly5, Jan 28, 2021.

1. MzzFmly5 Win User

List files with path using Windows command line

I would an output txt file to list the entire path using a windows command line to a txt file.

I want the output to be like this: C:\Folder 1\folder 2\file.doc

:)

MzzFmly5, Jan 28, 2021
  2. Naki Win User

GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Suggestion: /? (-?) and /help (-help) command-line arguments to show a list of all possible arguments in a small window. *Smile List files with path using Windows command line :)

3. ryanly Win User
    GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Current /? (-?) or / help (-help) parameter is invalid

ryanly, Jan 28, 2021
  4. slozomby Win User

Recent File List

Remove-ItemProperty -Path "Registry::HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file1

Remove-ItemProperty -Path "Registry::HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file2
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file3
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file4
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file5
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file6
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file7
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file8
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file9

you get the idea. ( too lazy to put it in a for loop and test it.

or just open regedit and remove all the fileX from that key.

slozomby, Jan 28, 2021
Thema:

1. List files with path using Windows command line - Similar Threads - List files path

2. User permission for using command line

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    User permission for using command line: I am trying to automate a process at work using an AutoHotkey-script. I need to use command line when running a given program for adding -FO and -V. What kind of permission is needed for this? Right now I only have reading permission for both the folder and the exe-file for...
  3. Command line commands

in Windows 10 Customization
    Command line commands: I would like to create a shortcut on the desktop using a command in a .bat file. I would like to specify what icon file to use, what program to execute, and the parameters to pass to the program. I have researched MKLINK but I don't think it will do the job. Any...
  4. How to use File Explorer "Copy path" on command line?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to use File Explorer "Copy path" on command line?: If I highlight files in File Explorer then select "Copy path", it will copy the path of one or more files to the clipboard. For example below I highlighted 3 files then selected "Copy path" which copied the path of the 3 files to the clipboard. Can someone explain to me...
  5. How to display a file from command line using File Explorer?

How to display a file from command line using File Explorer?: How can I pass a file to explorer.exe from the command line, and display it in File Explorer? When I try something like: explorer.exe mypic.jpg It opens the file in my default app for jpg files. I just want to open Explorer with the file displayed and highlighted....
  6. Deleting files with command line

Deleting files with command line: I used del filename and it was successfully deleted. I also used dir to double check. However, when I checked the Recycle Bin; the file wasn't found inside. Was this file permanently deleted?...
  7. Most useful commands for PowerCFG command line

in Windows 10 News
    Most useful commands for PowerCFG command line: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Power Configuration or powercfg.exe is a command-line tool in Windows which allows you to configure power system settings. It is especially useful for laptops which run on battery and will enable you to configure hardware-specific configurations which are...
  8. Command Line and Batch - Start Command [/D Path] option ignored

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Command Line and Batch - Start Command [/D Path] option ignored: In a batch file using the start command [/D Path] option is ignored example: D:\TempJDK>START "Work Damn It" /b /d ".\temp" /MIN /HIGH testRun.bat The system cannot find the file testRun.bat. Here "temp" is a sub folder of the current directory. The /d ".\temp" option is...
  9. Get elevated process list in command line

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Get elevated process list in command line: Is there a cmd or powershell command to know if a process (any process) is elevated or not? Or at least a list of running elevated processes with process id? I do know that you can get the list in task manager details page. There is a field called 'Elevated'. But I want...
  10. Windows Command-Line: The Evolution of the Windows Command-Line

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Command-Line: The Evolution of the Windows Command-Line: Welcome to the second post in this "Windows Command-Line" series. In this post we'll discuss some of the background & history behind the Windows Command-Line. Specifically, we’ll explore its humble origins in MS-DOS, to its modern-day incarnation supporting tools like...