Windows 10: list of all files/applications ever downloaded

Discus and support list of all files/applications ever downloaded in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; i was falsely banned from this game, and the only was i can prove to the admins that i didn't hack is to show a log of everything i have ever... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by BolognaTheRoach, Dec 21, 2020.

1. list of all files/applications ever downloaded

i was falsely banned from this game, and the only was i can prove to the admins that i didn't hack is to show a log of everything i have ever downloaded. i dont know how to do this though. and when i mean the list, i mean even a list of thing that i have deleted/uninstalled, so for example: i downloaded win rar. after some time i uninstalled it, and deleted it from my pc. i want a list that would show win rar and everything else. that was an example. that is what i want i mean by everything

:)

BolognaTheRoach, Dec 21, 2020

2. Downloaded files disappear

When you download a file through any browser, there's an option somewhere to 'Open Containing Folder.'

In Windows, to find a file you have downloaded...

1. Open your personal folder by clicking the Start button and then clicking your user name at the top of the Start menu's right pane.
    2. Double-click one of the following folders:
      • Downloads
      • Documents
      • Pictures
      • Videos
      • Music

If you do not see the file you are looking for, but know its file name, you can search for it by following these steps:
    To search for a file you have downloaded...

1. Click the Start button
    2. Type all or part of the file name into the Search box.
      The file you are looking for will appear in the list of results.

teachermark, Dec 21, 2020
  3. slozomby Win User
    Recent File List

Remove-ItemProperty -Path "Registry::HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file1

Remove-ItemProperty -Path "Registry::HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file2
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file3
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file4
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file5
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file6
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file7
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file8
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file9

you get the idea. ( too lazy to put it in a for loop and test it.

or just open regedit and remove all the fileX from that key.

slozomby, Dec 21, 2020
  4. list of all files/applications ever downloaded

Downloading and Opeening ePub eBook files

Hi Mike,

The file format may not be supported by the application that's why it cannot be opened. We suggest that you follow these steps to make sure that it can be opened via the application you wanted to use:

• In File Explorer, right-click on the file you want to read.
    • Click Properties.
    • Click Change.
    • Then choose the application from the list.

Please let us know how it goes.

Katrina Men, Dec 21, 2020
Thema:

list of all files/applications ever downloaded

1. list of all files/applications ever downloaded - Similar Threads - list files applications

2. Im trying to download a file, however the only download type available is listed as All...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Im trying to download a file, however the only download type available is listed as All...: Im trying to download a file off of my computer and the only available file type is shown as all files, my computer does the same when trying to download pictures, how do i fix this?...
  3. Im trying to download a file, however the only download type available is listed as All...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Im trying to download a file, however the only download type available is listed as All...: Im trying to download a file off of my computer and the only available file type is shown as all files, my computer does the same when trying to download pictures, how do i fix this?...
  4. Is there a way to delete all "Recent Files" list in File Explorer all at once?

Is there a way to delete all "Recent Files" list in File Explorer all at once?: Is there a way to delete all "Recent Files" list in File Explorer all at once? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-a-way-to-delete-all-recent-files-list-in/182cf87b-3900-46d3-b794-99581f1ffad9
  5. Applications muted ever time they are opened?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Applications muted ever time they are opened?: I got a new laptop that came with Win11. When I open an application to include web browsers everything is muted and i have to F+Mute to hear sound, the mute light on the keyboard will be on. When i lock and unlock my laptop it will still be in the same mute function, light is...
  6. Applications muted ever time they are opened?

Applications muted ever time they are opened?: I got a new laptop that came with Win11. When I open an application to include web browsers everything is muted and i have to F+Mute to hear sound, the mute light on the keyboard will be on. When i lock and unlock my laptop it will still be in the same mute function, light is...
  7. How to chose another path to download files on it + how to install all application on...

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to chose another path to download files on it + how to install all application on...: Hello! I just finished building my PC. It works fine. I have now SSD Installed Windows on it and SSHD. Basically. I want to have only Windows on my SSD. Everything else I want on my SSHD drive. Literally everything. IncludingDesktop, Downloads,... How to do that? It...
  8. All downloaded files as HTML

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    All downloaded files as HTML: Hi my name is Ali Ayman, when I'm trying to download any file, folder, picture or an application from any browser it's been saved as HTML document and I don't know how to solve this problem. Note : PLEASE ANSWER QUICKLY....
  9. mail not in the list of applications

in Windows 10 Customization
    mail not in the list of applications: not in the list of applications https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mail-not-in-the-list-of-applications/02b269aa-c6da-4b2c-b69d-22caa3a462bf
  10. All files go to Download

in Windows 10 Support
    All files go to Download: In Windows 10, when I try to open a file within a page or open an attachment it always goes to the Download folder rather than opening. This to say the least is frustrating. This never happened when using Windows 8.1. Is there any way to prevent this happening? 41652