Windows 10: List of apps in my Microsoft Store account I have never bought

Discus and support List of apps in my Microsoft Store account I have never bought in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi, I have a list of apps in my account that I have never bought. Here's a screen. What are they? submitted by /u/GiocondoTondo [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/GiocondoTondo, Apr 9, 2020.

1. List of apps in my Microsoft Store account I have never bought

/u/GiocondoTondo, Apr 9, 2020
  2. sam02 Win User

App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Apr 9, 2020
  3. Addie Win User
    Cannot link/add my Microsoft Account to Local Account

Hello Ken,

Im using Win10 Build 1607 with all latest update.

I also run all related troubleshooters:
    • Windows Update
    • Store Apps (says i have to login in my microsoft account but thats the problem, i can't)
    • Microsoft Accounts

No Problem found. Also the suggestions from Microsoft didnt helped.

Addie, Apr 9, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

List of apps in my Microsoft Store account I have never bought

Microsoft To-Do app coming to Mac App Store on June 17

Source: Microsoft To-Do on the Mac App Store

Brink, Apr 9, 2020
Thema:

List of apps in my Microsoft Store account I have never bought

1. List of apps in my Microsoft Store account I have never bought - Similar Threads - List apps Microsoft

2. I bought a new desktop, and I have not been able to download an app in my Microsoft store,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bought a new desktop, and I have not been able to download an app in my Microsoft store,...: I bought a new desktop, and I have not been able to download an app in my Microsoft store, I need help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-bought-a-new-desktop-and-i-have-not-been-able-to/8d653e86-d1d1-4ca6-870b-0b56331cf7b6
  3. I bought a new desktop, and I have not been able to download an app in my Microsoft store,...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I bought a new desktop, and I have not been able to download an app in my Microsoft store,...: I bought a new desktop, and I have not been able to download an app in my Microsoft store, I need help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-bought-a-new-desktop-and-i-have-not-been-able-to/8d653e86-d1d1-4ca6-870b-0b56331cf7b6
  4. Microsoft Store downloaded apps list

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store downloaded apps list: In the Store app on my Windows 11 PC, there is a list of applications I have installed in the past. I would like to clear this list. I have found no way to do so. I thought this was related to my Microsoft Account, so I factory reset my PC and set the PC up without the...
  5. Microsoft Store downloaded apps list

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store downloaded apps list: In the Store app on my Windows 11 PC, there is a list of applications I have installed in the past. I would like to clear this list. I have found no way to do so. I thought this was related to my Microsoft Account, so I factory reset my PC and set the PC up without the...
  6. Microsoft Store saying I bought apps I never did

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store saying I bought apps I never did: So, I recently opened my xbox app at the "My Games" section and it showed that I owned Candy Crush Saga on my PC. When I opened my PC and went to the Microsoft Store. The "Downloaded" page showed me that I had bought Candy Crush and Tweeter seconds ago, which confused me...
  7. Microsoft Store doesn't list non-Microsoft apps I have installed

Microsoft Store doesn't list non-Microsoft apps I have installed: Hello,I have a strange problem. As title suggest, Microsoft Store doesn't list, and even it seems not to update anymore, non-Microsoft apps I have installed trough Microsoft Store. And I have a lot of them. Not just owned, but installed, since I use them often, some of which...
  8. Microsoft Store says that I have never bought Minecraft; I have.

Microsoft Store says that I have never bought Minecraft; I have.: Let me explain; When I got my Windows 10 computer back in 2016, I decided to buy Minecraft Bedrock Edition as well. However, now that 1.17 is out, and now that I want to update the game, Microsoft Store says that I never bought Minecraft, even though I can still play it. I...
  9. Microsoft Account old email listed in Microsoft Store

Microsoft Account old email listed in Microsoft Store: When attempting to download a Microsoft Store App, on my PC, my old email is listed and I don't know how to change it. My Microsoft Account is updated and I am signed in, Photo 1 it is just when I have to "verify" my account that it shows my old email Photo 2...
  10. I have bought an app and am unable to install from the store.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have bought an app and am unable to install from the store.: I have bought standard Minecraft from the Microsoft store and my account recognizes that i own the game but when i go to install it on my windows 10 laptop i cant get my device to come up as available. I've checked system requirements, updates, settings that i understand and...