Windows 10: list of contacts on Windows 7

Discus and support list of contacts on Windows 7 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; How do I get my list of contacts from Windows 7 to windows10?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by NormaCedarstrom, Feb 14, 2020.

1. list of contacts on Windows 7

How do I get my list of contacts from Windows 7 to windows10?

:)

NormaCedarstrom, Feb 14, 2020
  2. bestellen Win User

Deleting contacts from Windows 10

When you say Windows Mail Live are you referring to Mail app or Windows Live Mail?

I suggest you to try the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Open Windows Live Mail.
    • Press Ctrl + 3 using your keyboard. Right-click on the contact to delete it if it is a single contact.
    • Highlight all contacts by pressing Ctrl + A.
    • Click Delete located on the Ribbon bar.
    • Click OK when you see the message These contacts will also be deleted from Hotmail, Messenger, and other Windows Live services.

After following the steps above, all your contacts that you have manually added to your account will be deleted however, contacts coming from third-party sites such as Facebook will not be deleted unless you remove Facebook from your account.

For Mail app:

Open People app then delete the contact.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

bestellen, Feb 14, 2020
  3. alholton Win User
    Windows 10 contact list

This is not helpful. Many of us are not into complex computing and windows 7 did not require this. The terms and language you use are alien to a large population who want simple steps in terms we understand. How about a step by step explanation of how
    to create a contact list we can use to forward emails to our friends and business associates as easy as windows 7 contact list. Al

alholton, Feb 14, 2020
  4. list of contacts on Windows 7

Windows 7 Lover's Club: For Those Who Like Windows 7 As Opposed To Windows 8

Description:
    • For anyone who likes Windows 7 as opposed to Windows 8 and wants to keep Windows 7 and not upgrade to Windows 8.
    • Also for anyone who does not hate Windows 8 but refuses to upgrade because Windows 7 is perfect.
    Requirements:
    • Be human. Male or female will suffice.
    • Love or Like Windows 7 much more than Windows 8.
    To Join:
    • Make a post.
    Benefits:
    • You will find true love one day.
    • You have have a chance to get rich one day.
    • You will have a chance for your dreams to come true one day.

vawrvawerawe, Feb 14, 2020
Thema:

list of contacts on Windows 7

1. list of contacts on Windows 7 - Similar Threads - list contacts

2. Why can I not start a new contact list on yahoo?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can I not start a new contact list on yahoo?: Why can I not save a new contact list name and new contacts. It seems to be blocked when I try to save. A red circle with a slash over save. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-can-i-not-start-a-new-contact-list-on-yahoo/a45e23dd-ca6c-4b43-a061-1ddd2a814413
  3. Why can I not start a new contact list on yahoo?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why can I not start a new contact list on yahoo?: Why can I not save a new contact list name and new contacts. It seems to be blocked when I try to save. A red circle with a slash over save. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-can-i-not-start-a-new-contact-list-on-yahoo/a45e23dd-ca6c-4b43-a061-1ddd2a814413
  4. Why can I not start a new contact list on yahoo?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. When I turned on the new outlook feature, why does it make one of my contacts list...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I turned on the new outlook feature, why does it make one of my contacts list...: When I turned on the new outlook, why does it make one of my contacts list disappeared I have two lists. I lost all my hair trying to find out why it disappeared.Then , i imported my archived file .pst, and went back to the old lookIs this a bug...
  6. When I turned on the new outlook feature, why does it make one of my contacts list...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    When I turned on the new outlook feature, why does it make one of my contacts list...: When I turned on the new outlook, why does it make one of my contacts list disappeared I have two lists. I lost all my hair trying to find out why it disappeared.Then , i imported my archived file .pst, and went back to the old lookIs this a bug...
  7. When I turned on the new outlook feature, why does it make one of my contacts list...

8. How do I tag people in Photos Legacy WITHOUT creating a contact for them in my contact list?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I tag people in Photos Legacy WITHOUT creating a contact for them in my contact list?: I have thousands of old family photos -- my grandmother was a devoted photographer in the 1930s and 1940s -- and most of the people in them are dead. I don't want to create hundreds of 'contacts' for deceased people, yet I would like to be able to organize the photos and to...
  9. How do I tag people in Photos Legacy WITHOUT creating a contact for them in my contact list?

How do I tag people in Photos Legacy WITHOUT creating a contact for them in my contact list?: I have thousands of old family photos -- my grandmother was a devoted photographer in the 1930s and 1940s -- and most of the people in them are dead. I don't want to create hundreds of 'contacts' for deceased people, yet I would like to be able to organize the photos and to...
  10. I CANT RECOVER MY CONTACT LIST ON FACE BOOK,, CAN YOU HELP ME PLASE ??

I CANT RECOVER MY CONTACT LIST ON FACE BOOK,, CAN YOU HELP ME PLASE ??: I cant recover my contact list ,, i have tried reboot and restart and it is not working to come back .... Plase help me ???? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-recover-my-contact-list-on-face-book-can/8f1269fe-7ba1-4cb9-a37e-e7584297dbea