Windows 10: list of contacts on Windows 7

Discus and support list of contacts on Windows 7 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; How do I get my list of contacts from Windows 7 to windows10?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by NormaCedarstrom, Feb 14, 2020 at 1:13 AM.

1. list of contacts on Windows 7

How do I get my list of contacts from Windows 7 to windows10?

:)

NormaCedarstrom, Feb 14, 2020 at 1:13 AM
  2. bestellen Win User

Deleting contacts from Windows 10

When you say Windows Mail Live are you referring to Mail app or Windows Live Mail?

I suggest you to try the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Open Windows Live Mail.
    • Press Ctrl + 3 using your keyboard. Right-click on the contact to delete it if it is a single contact.
    • Highlight all contacts by pressing Ctrl + A.
    • Click Delete located on the Ribbon bar.
    • Click OK when you see the message These contacts will also be deleted from Hotmail, Messenger, and other Windows Live services.

After following the steps above, all your contacts that you have manually added to your account will be deleted however, contacts coming from third-party sites such as Facebook will not be deleted unless you remove Facebook from your account.

For Mail app:

Open People app then delete the contact.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

3. alholton Win User
    Windows 10 contact list

This is not helpful. Many of us are not into complex computing and windows 7 did not require this. The terms and language you use are alien to a large population who want simple steps in terms we understand. How about a step by step explanation of how
    to create a contact list we can use to forward emails to our friends and business associates as easy as windows 7 contact list. Al

4. list of contacts on Windows 7

Windows 7 Lover's Club: For Those Who Like Windows 7 As Opposed To Windows 8

Description:
    • For anyone who likes Windows 7 as opposed to Windows 8 and wants to keep Windows 7 and not upgrade to Windows 8.
    • Also for anyone who does not hate Windows 8 but refuses to upgrade because Windows 7 is perfect.
    Requirements:
    • Be human. Male or female will suffice.
    • Love or Like Windows 7 much more than Windows 8.
    To Join:
    • Make a post.
    Benefits:
    • You will find true love one day.
    • You have have a chance to get rich one day.
    • You will have a chance for your dreams to come true one day.

vawrvawerawe, Feb 14, 2020 at 1:17 AM
Thema:

list of contacts on Windows 7

1. list of contacts on Windows 7 - Similar Threads - list contacts

2. How to print my entire contact list, with their e-mails. ?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to print my entire contact list, with their e-mails. ?: How do I print my entire contact list with their e-mail addresses. ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-print-my-entire-contact-list-with-their-e/c26f423d-fa6a-4a7c-99bf-acbf50661572
  3. email contact list

in Windows 10 Customization
    email contact list: How do I display my email list so I can edit and/or delete a contact? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email-contact-list/74f3412f-84e8-4999-a497-c25ea432d1a0
  4. Contact List Windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Contact List Windows: How can i remove deceased contacts and unwanted contacts from Windows 10 mail contact list ? Mail contact list shows all contacts, allows the ability to remove duplicates, add or correct contacts, Cannot or will not let you Delete a Contact Very sad and annoying. Thanks...
  5. LOST EMAIL CONTACTS LIST

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    LOST EMAIL CONTACTS LIST: I upgraded to Windows 10 from Windows 7 Professional. I use Microsoft LIVE for my mail however, I also have my personal email on live but is NOT a live account. It is through my internet service. I have lost all my email contacts. How can I get them back?...
  6. Contact list for Windows 10 mail

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Contact list for Windows 10 mail: I have just upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10. I was using Windows Live Mail with my Windows 7 system but I want to use Windows 10 Mail from now on. I have created an email account under Windows 10 Mail which works. It is an IMAP account. However this account does not...
  7. contacts/lists

contacts/lists: Since the change regarding the way contacts are listed, which I and no one I know likes the change, I am having all sorts of issues. It was working just fine, why did they find it needed to be changed, instead being easy to use on the left, it now impossible on the right???...
  8. All the names in contact list not showing up when sending email ?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    All the names in contact list not showing up when sending email ?: My problem is when I send an email I'm finding that the number of names from the contact list is not the same number of names when sending an email....
  9. Delete incorrect mail addresses no longer in contacts lists

Delete incorrect mail addresses no longer in contacts lists: I am using windows 10 mail but am finding that some email addresses which are no longer correct are populated in the TO: line of a new email even though it no longer exists in my contacts address book. How do I delete these or manage the remembered address lists? I used to...
  10. contact list to people app

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    contact list to people app: New computer with win 10. Set up all my email accounts in windows mail. moved contact list to new computer. How do I connect my contact list into People app so I can use them in email accounta?...