Windows 10: List of currently or recently uploaded files?

Discus and support List of currently or recently uploaded files? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Can I see a list of the currently uploading files from my desktop to onedrive, or files recently uploaded? All I found is the "x files remaining"... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by rami, Aug 19, 2015.

1. rami Win User

List of currently or recently uploaded files?

Can I see a list of the currently uploading files from my desktop to onedrive, or files recently uploaded? All I found is the "x files remaining" status.

:)

2. E52 List of recently used numbers for SMS

its not in the online guide ive had a look and ive never seen this feature on am s60 device, yes its a handy thing to have as you said its on most s40 devices

techbuzzireland, Aug 19, 2015
  3. gnevzmaja Win User
    E52 List of recently used numbers for SMS

ok can somebody more confirm that info on official nokia site (link I provided) is not valid?

gnevzmaja, Aug 19, 2015
Thema:

List of currently or recently uploaded files?

1. List of currently or recently uploaded files? - Similar Threads - List currently recently

2. Pin Files to Recent File List in Taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pin Files to Recent File List in Taskbar: Previously, as in all previous versions of Windows I was able to pin files to an application's recent file list in the taskbar. I could right-click on the app icon to bring up the list, and my pinned files would be at the top. Click on the file name and it and the app would...
  3. Pin Files to Recent File List in Taskbar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pin Files to Recent File List in Taskbar: Previously, as in all previous versions of Windows I was able to pin files to an application's recent file list in the taskbar. I could right-click on the app icon to bring up the list, and my pinned files would be at the top. Click on the file name and it and the app would...
  4. Duplicate one drive files in recent list

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Duplicate one drive files in recent list: Since the last windows update I am seeing duplicate files in the recent list. It seems specific to one drive files. I am seeing one entry for the local copy and one entry for the one drive copy. I am editing the local copy and using one drive as a back up. I have tried...
  5. Duplicate one drive files in recent list

Duplicate one drive files in recent list: Since the last windows update I am seeing duplicate files in the recent list. It seems specific to one drive files. I am seeing one entry for the local copy and one entry for the one drive copy. I am editing the local copy and using one drive as a back up. I have tried...
  6. Recent files list in short cuts not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recent files list in short cuts not working: The recent files list and the pinned file you see when right clicking short cut on task bar quit updating in Quicken and they could not be cleared either. I sought help and was provided a .bat file that cleared both the pinned and the recent list. However, now neither Quicken...
  7. Recent files list in short cuts not working

Recent files list in short cuts not working: The recent files list and the pinned file you see when right clicking short cut on task bar quit updating in Quicken and they could not be cleared either. I sought help and was provided a .bat file that cleared both the pinned and the recent list. However, now neither Quicken...
  8. Recent files list in short cuts not working

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. optiextension.dll in my recent files list

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    optiextension.dll in my recent files list: In my "recent activity" i found a file with the NAME optiextension.dll and the LOCATION of the file is at futureplc.slgnt.eu A screen shot is attached. Can anyone pl confirm what is this file. [ATTACH]...
  10. Win10 Recent file list missing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Win10 Recent file list missing: a) Win w10 no longer keeps a record of recent files. Cannot pinpoint an event. b) attempting to correct the issue in the Explorer option will not save. c) Settings produces the message "hidden or managed by organisation" and greys out relevant changes there. I have...