Windows 10: List of DevTools in new Microsoft Edge (Chromium)

Discus and support List of DevTools in new Microsoft Edge (Chromium) in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] [ATTACH]The new Microsoft Edge is built using Chromium open source project, and if you are developer, here is the list of Dev Tools in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Apr 29, 2019.

1. WinClub New Member

List of DevTools in new Microsoft Edge (Chromium)

WinClub, Apr 29, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Introducing the Microsoft Edge DevTools Protocol

Source: Introducing the Microsoft Edge DevTools Protocol - Microsoft Edge Dev Blog

Brink, Apr 29, 2019
  3. Edge Chromium, the Reading List

on the Edge feedback forum at

I have posed the following question in response to an existing thread

I wanted to ask this more pointed question:-

Will the mooted "offline" Reading List feature that was included in Edge HTML but never fully activated be added to Edge Chromium?

(I did get one reply to a question I posed, I think back in 2015,on the promised offline capability that reply said simply and unequivocably

""At this time, the reading list is not available offline in Microsoft Edge, but we’re working on it for a future update"

In my opinion it is a pretty useless add on anyway. because in EdgeHTML it does nothing that adding a URL to the Favorites list already does and now tht Edge Chromium sensibly includes an Internet Exploder like facility to Save a webpage complete you can
    save the whole webpage for off line viewing i.e.reading anyway

johnfowles, Apr 29, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

Introducing the Microsoft Edge DevTools Preview app

Source: Introducing the Microsoft Edge DevTools Preview app - Microsoft Edge Dev Blog

Brink, Apr 29, 2019
Thema:

1. List of DevTools in new Microsoft Edge (Chromium) - Similar Threads - List DevTools Microsoft

2. Microsoft Edge Devtools

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft Edge Devtools: it;s open autoimatically everytime and i don't know how to close permanently devtools are irritating me please solve this issue it's made me angry everytime and same this are doing with chorme i don't know why both browser are open this devtools if i don't close devtools then...
  3. Microsoft Edge Chromium

in Browsers and Email
    Microsoft Edge Chromium: Hi folks, So I recently decided to download the new Edge Chromium and I like it, but I have a question. Everytime I open the browser there are around 5-13 instances of it running in task manager when I only have one window open and only one tab. Why is that? 156765
  4. Microsoft improving DevTools accessibility in Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft improving DevTools accessibility in Microsoft Edge: More than ever, web developers are recognizing that the web must be accessible and inclusive in order to create great experiences for everyone. Nearly half of computer users in the US also use some form of assistive technology (AT). Users of AT may have physical or cognitive...
  5. Microsoft Edge Chromium

in Browsers and Email
    Microsoft Edge Chromium: Thought I would just mention that you can use Edge as a photo and text viewer, just drag and drop, have tried with .png, .gif, .jpg and .txt and those work fine. Haven't tried with videos yet but will experiment later. Videos are copied to download folder then if you click...
  6. Microsoft Edge Chromium

Microsoft Edge Chromium: Thought I would just mention that you can use Edge as a photo and text viewer, just drag and drop, have tried with .png, .gif, .jpg and .txt and those work fine. Haven't tried with videos yet but will experiment later. Videos are copied to download folder then if you click...
  7. Microsoft Edge Chromium

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Edge Chromium: I live in the US but gonna move. I’d like to know how I can change the region for Microsoft Edge Chromium? MicrosoftEdge_X64_75.0.111.0 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-edge-chromium/90e60d5d-9c1e-4058-8f2f-b7c69b510b0f
  8. Edge Chromium, the Reading List

Edge Chromium, the Reading List: on the Edge feedback forum at I have posed the following question in response to an existing thread I wanted to ask this more pointed question:-   Will the mooted "offline" Reading List feature that was included in Edge HTML but never fully activated be added to Edge...
  9. Introducing the Microsoft Edge DevTools Protocol

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing the Microsoft Edge DevTools Protocol: Today’s web developers face more challenges than ever before. New frameworks spring up left and right. The number of devices capable of running the web multiply by the day. And we strive as creators to enable an inclusive and trustworthy world where fundamentals like...
  10. New and improved Event and CSS inspection for Microsoft Edge DevTools

in Windows 10 News
    New and improved Event and CSS inspection for Microsoft Edge DevTools: Editor’s note: This is the first post in a series highlighting what’s new and improved in the Microsoft Edge DevTools with EdgeHTML 16. EdgeHTML 16 is now rolling out to devices around the world as part of the Windows 10 Fall Creator’s Update—and with it, some great...