Windows 10: List of Microsoft Apps Which Can Be Removed As Bloatware?

Discus and support List of Microsoft Apps Which Can Be Removed As Bloatware? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Just setting up a new Dell PC with Win10 1909. As I have been doing for past 15 years, immediately got rid the Dell bloatware, but I am stuck on what... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Sniggler, Jan 23, 2020.

1. Sniggler Win User

List of Microsoft Apps Which Can Be Removed As Bloatware?

Just setting up a new Dell PC with Win10 1909. As I have been doing for past 15 years, immediately got rid the Dell bloatware, but I am stuck on what to kill off regarding Microsoft's bloatware. Cant seem to find any comprehensive list of apps OK to delete... anyone know of such a list? Thanks!

:)

Sniggler, Jan 23, 2020

2. Yay or Nay? Bloatware removal tool for Windows 10

Does it also remove bloatware from Microsoft? I don't like ads in my spider solitaire and minesweeper.

Like OneDrive and a special app to install Skype instead of actual Skype? XBOX? An image viewer that cannot work with folders? An app store comprised of bad Android ports?

silentbogo, Jan 23, 2020
  3. MSeurat Win User
    Bloatware on Windows10 - Syntax to Hide and Remove

Windows 10 has lots of bloatware. This link:
    http://www.makeuseof.com/tag/easily-remove-bloatware-windows-10/
    helps users to customize their Windows 10 experience by hiding or removing unwanted OS integrated apps. Unfortunately it has not been updated as new bloatware apps have been added though
    Windows Updates and we need the Syntax for many of the new bloatware apps so we can hide or remove them to further customize our Windows 10 experience.

PLEASE provide an official web page with a current list of Windows 10 bloatware apps and the appropriate syntax to both hide and remove these apps so users can run their systems as lean or fat as they desire. PLEASE KEEP IT UPDATED as new bloatware (OS
    integrated apps) are added through future Windows updates. The ability to customize our experience is one very important and much appreciated feature of Windows.

Thank you!

MSeurat, Jan 23, 2020
  4. slozomby Win User

Recent File List

Remove-ItemProperty -Path "Registry::HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file1

Remove-ItemProperty -Path "Registry::HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file2
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file3
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file4
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file5
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file6
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file7
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file8
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file9

you get the idea. ( too lazy to put it in a for loop and test it.

or just open regedit and remove all the fileX from that key.

slozomby, Jan 23, 2020
Thema:

1. List of Microsoft Apps Which Can Be Removed As Bloatware? - Similar Threads - List Microsoft Apps

2. Bloatware Removal

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bloatware Removal: Hello,Recently with the latest builds of both Windows 10 and Windows 11 we have found that the Solitaire and other bloatware programs are not being removed properly. I was wondering if there was a way to easily remove the bloatware and any tips from those who have removed the...
  3. Bloatware Removal

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bloatware Removal: Hello,Recently with the latest builds of both Windows 10 and Windows 11 we have found that the Solitaire and other bloatware programs are not being removed properly. I was wondering if there was a way to easily remove the bloatware and any tips from those who have removed the...
  4. Bloatware removal

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bloatware removal: what programs can I uninstall safely from my HP desktop computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bloatware-removal/b5090ebc-9ca7-4c50-9b94-c94367859558
  5. Bloatware removal

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bloatware removal: what programs can I uninstall safely from my HP desktop computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bloatware-removal/b5090ebc-9ca7-4c50-9b94-c94367859558
  6. Removing Bloatware

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Removing Bloatware: Hi I have just bought a new laptop and want to remove Bloatware. What is the best method? I have heard resetting the PC and removing everything is the best way and then using Revo uninstaller after that? However, will I need to do anything else? I have seen people say...
  7. Removing Bloatware

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Removing Bloatware: Hi, I recently got a new MSI gaming laptop, but all of the Bloatware is annoying. I'd rather not have Candy Crush on my computer, or LinkedIn. Any system/script that can allow me to remove this annoying Bloatware? Thanks! submitted by /u/MrColby [link] [comments]...
  8. removing bloatware 1809??

in Windows 10 Customization
    removing bloatware 1809??: which is the safe way to remove windows 10 bloatware?? what about using the CCleaner? I want all them out of my OS..!!! why? because I don't use them ..!!!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/removing-bloatware-1809/1e10c28a-9a0b-403e-8553-d4451fbe104e
  9. Removing bloatware

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Removing bloatware: Can I run the Power Shell line: "C:\Windows\System32>get-appxpackage *3dbuilder* | remove-appxpackage" from a .Bat file? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/removing-bloatware/0efd9413-0bcf-41a6-a22b-9139929c0f67
  10. Bloatware Removal Script

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Bloatware Removal Script: I'm working on a PowerShell script to work with Windows 10 Enterprise and my imaging tools with the intent of creating a Windows 10 image for my workplace, and remove the bloatware that comes preinstalled. For example, I can't figure out why Microsoft thinks that access to a...