Windows 10: List of Microsoft "stuff"

Discus and support List of Microsoft "stuff" in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; When I click on the start menu, I see a very large amount of Microsoft. Of this huge list, what is absolutly essential? And what can I delete/uninstall... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Morgan F Bilbo, Nov 15, 2020.

1. List of Microsoft "stuff"

When I click on the start menu, I see a very large amount of Microsoft. Of this huge list, what is absolutly essential? And what can I delete/uninstall safely that won't affect my PC? Also, of all the "Microsoft stuff" that's in Control Panel that "can be" deleted, which items are needed and which are "nice to have" and/or can be removed? Example: Microsoft Essentials is a keeper. And I'd like to get rid of Edge and/or IE permanently. There are too many browsers available and I only need 2 or 3, and both Edge and IE are "just taking up space". And why do I need "whiteboard" and "messaging"? I've had this PC for more than 5 years and have never used either of them. Also, Visual C+/there's 3 of them? And like I just said - they just take up space!

:)

Morgan F Bilbo, Nov 15, 2020
Thema:

List of Microsoft "stuff"

1. List of Microsoft "stuff" - Similar Threads - List Microsoft stuff

2. Stuff broke

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuff broke: I have logged back onto my pc with windows 11 after a week and a bit of not using it and my microsoft store, xbox app, EA launcher, Ubisoft connect and epic games launcher have all been signed out of and wont let me sing back in, and steam says im offline. microsoft store let...
  3. Getting an error with downloading stuff in the microsoft store.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Getting an error with downloading stuff in the microsoft store.: Im trying to download the realtek audio console and it gives me an error : 0x803FB005 . I use mcafee antivirus btw submitted by /u/mlgnoscp2 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kdrqlk/getting_an_error_with_downloading_stuff_in_the/
  4. What's this stuff?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    What's this stuff?: Hi I was just wandering in C:\Windows folder to search for a photo that was accidentally downloaded from my removable device today. I came across a folder named 'INF' in C:\Windows when I noticed that there were 2 files that I don't know about- c_fsantivirus.inf and...
  5. Microsoft Update caused my stuff to disappear

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft Update caused my stuff to disappear: I recently updated my windows 10, this caused all of my stuff to be moved into a temp folder, I moved all of my stuff to the desktop again because it was my important stuff I needed quick access to. How ever when I restarted my PC everything went back to normal except...
  6. Stuff not downloading

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Stuff not downloading: Im trying to download stuff on my pc but everytime it does it bugs out on me. If I try and download something on the internet it takes me back to the original screen or the Run popup doesnt come up. If i download something from the store it just says error. I’ll post this on...
  7. Microsoft Store and other microsoft stuffs went missing! Help??

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store and other microsoft stuffs went missing! Help??: Hello, so to keep things short. 2 days ago I noticed my Microsoft Store, Groove, Photos, and some others is missing. I really have no clue why this happened. I tried many things to bring it back I've tried the WSRESET.exe , it didnt work. Windows App Troubleshooter also...
  8. Issues Getting stuff from the Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issues Getting stuff from the Microsoft Store: I just setup a few more user accounts on Win10. I'm pretty sure I had them all setup correctly but I can't seem to download anything on the 2 new accounts. There setup for my 2 youngest kids and don't want them on my desktop. Mostly because all the crap they download...
  9. Unnecessary background stuff – list?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Unnecessary background stuff – list?: Stuff running in the background slows down the computer so I want to disable (stop) as many as I can without messing up stuff I want to keep (happen). What I want to keep (happen). 1. Auto fill – name, address, email address, phone# etc. 2. User names and passwords....
  10. Pinned stuff on jump lists

in Windows 10 Support
    Pinned stuff on jump lists: I quite like the jump lists. I use them on IE11, Mozilla and file explorer quite a bit. Each of these are pinned to my task bar. If I right click say IE11 I can see the jump list for frequent tasks such as private browsing, frequent sites and then I have pinned some sites....