Windows 10: LIST OF NVIDIA GSYNC COMPATIBLE MONITORS

Discus and support LIST OF NVIDIA GSYNC COMPATIBLE MONITORS in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; system requirements for G-sync Compatible display 01. Minimum Graphics cards :GeForce 10 series (Pascal) and above including the latest GeForce RTX... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by RAJU.MSC.MATHEMATICS, Mar 18, 2019.

1. LIST OF NVIDIA GSYNC COMPATIBLE MONITORS

system requirements for G-sync Compatible display

01. Minimum Graphics cards :GeForce 10 series (Pascal) and above including the latest GeForce RTX 20-Series graphics cards.
    02. Minimum Driver : v417.71 or higher
    03. Minimum Operating System :Windows 10 x64

i have checked the nvidia official website and i was conformed only 3 monitors are full compatible with al essential and remaining monitors are partially compatible but some features are missing .

:)

RAJU.MSC.MATHEMATICS, Mar 18, 2019
  2. Cybrnook2002, Mar 18, 2019
  3. Carsomyr Win User
    Gsync not working properly

Fast sync is set to off. gsync is on.
    in game vsync is off.

so what you guys are saying is that the FPS behaviour is normal then?
    If I'd want the FPS to stay below the refresh rate of my monitor I'd have to either:

• Turn on V-sync on top of Gsync
    • Cap my FPS to something just a bit below my refresh rate
    • or use fast sync? Does fast sync combine well enough with gsync?
    Lastly and most importantly. Could you give me a rundown of which "syncs" are best for these scenarios:

• For games which typically run around the 200-300 fps mark because they're not taxing my system (FPS games for instance) What combo of Vsync/Gsync/Fast Sync should I use?
    • For games which are very taxing such as The Witcher 3 where my FPS would mostly stay below my refresh rate all the time?

Carsomyr, Mar 18, 2019
  4. Kanan Win User

LIST OF NVIDIA GSYNC COMPATIBLE MONITORS

Gsync not working properly

1. Fast Sync, because it introduces no tearing / latency when running over your monitors refresh rate.
    2. Gsync will solve that. That's the entire sense of Gsync, unless you go under refresh rate supported by Gsync, but then you have other problems anyway. *Wink LIST OF NVIDIA   GSYNC COMPATIBLE   MONITORS ;)

Again: Gsync syncs your monitors refresh rate to your FPS to prevent tearing etc, so "2." is practically impossible unless you go under supported refresh rate of Gsync / your monitor. In other words: your refresh rate = the FPS you would have in that game.

Kanan, Mar 18, 2019
Thema:

LIST OF NVIDIA GSYNC COMPATIBLE MONITORS

1. LIST OF NVIDIA GSYNC COMPATIBLE MONITORS - Similar Threads - LIST NVIDIA GSYNC

2. nvidia install not compatible with windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    nvidia install not compatible with windows: Hello, I am trying to get the new drivers and it is giving me the error listed above. I have already tried updating windows and got the same error. I also tried downgrading windows and that didnt work. I have tried downloading the update off nvidia website and using the...
  3. nvidia install not compatible with windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    nvidia install not compatible with windows: Hello, I am trying to get the new drivers and it is giving me the error listed above. I have already tried updating windows and got the same error. I also tried downgrading windows and that didnt work. I have tried downloading the update off nvidia website and using the...
  4. CES 2019: NVIDIA announces G-SYNC Compatible monitors

in Windows 10 News
    CES 2019: NVIDIA announces G-SYNC Compatible monitors: G-SYNC’s display technology has been delivering superior gaming experiences since 2013, and as we begin 2019 we have several exciting G-SYNC announcements to share. Introducing “G-SYNC Compatible” Displays In 2013 we released G-SYNC, a revolutionary monitor technology that...
  5. Compatible Monitors

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Compatible Monitors: What monitor is compatible with a SamsunG S27A850D to enablle a dual monitor setup in vertical mode is required The new monitor thus must have Pivot, DP connectivity, and HD equivalent to the S27A850D. It must not be a curved, or a touch screen. All help gratefully received
  6. compatibility view lists

in Browsers and Email
    compatibility view lists: Well this seems to be a nag on every start up :/ I've never found any use for Microsoft's comp-view lists so I uncheck the option Alt+TB For both but seems this produces a popup on start of ie11 on win-10 9860 :/ Might have try another browser if that's the case *Tongue...
  7. Compatible Network Adapters Listing?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Compatible Network Adapters Listing?: Is there a listing of what network adapters are compatible with Win10? I am told the adapter I am using is NOT compatible. I am not adverse to purchasing a different one and installing it to get around this problem but I'd like to be able to verify that whatever I get IS...
  8. NVIDIA GeForce 9600M GT compatibility

NVIDIA GeForce 9600M GT compatibility: I'm currently using W7 Home Premium and would like to upgrade to W10 but I'm concerned my Nvidia graphics card is incompatible. W7 has offered an update for it but it screwed up my display so I rolled back to the previous version, driver 7.15.11.7620 dated 19 July 2008. My...
  9. Nvidia and Windows 10 compatibility

Nvidia and Windows 10 compatibility: I have recently upgraded from windows 7 to windows 10, I have noticed that youtube videos and internet videos will just not play, and some pages open very slow and I have to click the refresh button go back and try again or quit. I tried searching the net for a fix and...
  10. gsync and chrome

gsync and chrome: Could someone with a gsync monitor do me a favour , I have gsync disabled in the driver panel and have set custom modes for each game to either use gsync or not when i launch said game . I have just noticed when using chrome and watching a you tube video in full screen gsync...