Windows 10: Listen to Android phone's music from desktop headphone

Discus and support Listen to Android phone's music from desktop headphone in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; How to listen to [Android phone's music] from [a headphone that is connected to a Windows 10 desktop] without internet connection? I have an Android... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Anonymous123, Oct 6, 2019.

1. Listen to Android phone's music from desktop headphone

How to listen to [Android phone's music] from [a headphone that is connected to a Windows 10 desktop] without internet connection?
    I have an Android phone (Pixel 3a) with YouTube Music installed on it.

When I don't have internet connection, I want to be able to wear my headphone, which is connected to my desktop (Windows 10) and listen to both my desktop's audio (for example, game sound) and the music playing on my phone (for example, music that is available only on the phone's YouTube Music offline downloaded folder).

How can I achieve this?

Note:

:)

Anonymous123, Oct 6, 2019

2. Listen to Android phone's music from desktop headphone

How to listen to [Android phone's music] from [a headphone that is connected to a Windows 10 desktop] without internet connection?
    I have an Android phone (Pixel 3a) with YouTube Music installed on it.

When I don't have internet connection, I want to be able to wear my headphone, which is connected to my desktop (Windows 10) and listen to both my desktop's audio (for example, game sound) and the music playing on my phone (for example, music that is available only on the phone's YouTube Music offline downloaded folder).

How can I achieve this?

Note:

Anonymous123, Oct 6, 2019
  3. problem in listening music from nokia x2 headphone

i am unable to listen music via nokia x2 headphone,though there is no problem in listening music via headset(loudspeaker).Voice is tooooooooooooo low via headphone.

plz help me out.

vernita---01, Oct 6, 2019
  4. KainXS Win User

Listen to Android phone's music from desktop headphone

android and music

I have been looking for a replacement for my Zune 30GB(Yes I have been using it for 6 years) because the hdd is going bad in it and am looking for alternatives with really good audio quality, so far its been a toss up, I have tried to use my phone LG Envy(not android) but the audio quality is just . . . . . tragic, I also tried my friends Zio and the audio quality on music was even worst then the Envy(much much worst actually)

has anyone had any success using their android handset for music with a decent set of headphones, if you have what apps are you using to play the music also.

KainXS, Oct 6, 2019
Thema:

Listen to Android phone's music from desktop headphone

1. Listen to Android phone's music from desktop headphone - Similar Threads - Listen Android phone's

2. Find Music on Android

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Find Music on Android: My apologies. I asked about my music files on a PC. I am using a phone and a tablet. Both are Android. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/find-music-on-android/1eef245b-8957-431f-bcc0-c9f4e5d0a117
  3. Find Music on Android

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Find Music on Android: My apologies. I asked about my music files on a PC. I am using a phone and a tablet. Both are Android. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/find-music-on-android/1eef245b-8957-431f-bcc0-c9f4e5d0a117
  4. Transferring music files from PC to Android phone without success

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Transferring music files from PC to Android phone without success: I'm trying to download music from PC to Android phone with USB cable. I cannot download even one music file before this message pops up: "Windows Media Player encountered a problem while syncing the file to the device." Windows Media Player works fine on the computer. I have...
  5. Transferring music files from PC to Android phone without success

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Transferring music files from PC to Android phone without success: I'm trying to download music from PC to Android phone with USB cable. I cannot download even one music file before this message pops up: "Windows Media Player encountered a problem while syncing the file to the device." Windows Media Player works fine on the computer. I have...
  6. Listen to phone calls on PC speakers from Android through Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Listen to phone calls on PC speakers from Android through Bluetooth: OK, Searching for this just gives me old info. What is new for this subject in 2020 and WIndows 10 1909 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/listen-to-phone-calls-on-pc-speakers-from-android/fd5d0754-88d5-4229-857a-897ba13fc8c0
  7. Transferring music files from PC to Android Phone

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Transferring music files from PC to Android Phone: i can not download music from my pc to android phone ***Original title: i can not download music from my pc to android phone*** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transferring-music-files-from-pc-to-android-phone/357b32a0-7548-4786-ac3c-3f32cfe3a227"
  8. Stream music from Android phone to Win 10 laptop not possible?!

in Windows 10 Support
    Stream music from Android phone to Win 10 laptop not possible?!: So I was looking to stream music via bluetooth from My Samsung Note 5 to my new MSI laptop connected via 3.5mm jack to my speaker system. I've found lots of threads discussing it, but no answers. In one thread, the post included a link to Intel saying that MS Windows 10 does...
  9. whatching video and listening music

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    whatching video and listening music: Hello I installed 360 total security app on my laptop This program has informed me that there are a few junk files on your laptop and they should be remove to speed up your top laptop. It removed the files and now video and music is not being played on my laptop. Now 67...
  10. BSOD while listening music

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD while listening music: Can someone help me with this one? BSOD appeared while I was listening some music trough Windows 10 Groove app. Here is the minidump file link: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1RNGdf4p_V-wUUZaepOuY_gwE01GeFAnu And here is the WhoCrashed report: On Fri 20/07/2018...