Windows 10: Listen to Line in sounds

Discus and support Listen to Line in sounds in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Since the last windows update I can not listen to Line in audio, I have my tablet plugged in to Line in and I watch while on my PC ,but I can not find... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by BillMaher, Sep 17, 2019.

1. BillMaher Win User

Listen to Line in sounds

Since the last windows update I can not listen to Line in audio, I have my tablet plugged in to Line in and I watch while on my PC ,but I can not find how to turn on LISTEN to Line in, can not get sound working from Line in.

Thanks for the help

:)

BillMaher, Sep 17, 2019

2. Listening to sound to line-in

I have a DAC connected to USB and I normally get all sounds through it - Windows sounds, YouTube, iTunes, etc. I plugged a cassette deck into the line in. I can record from the line-in, but I can't listen to the line in. In Control panel/Sound, I have
    speakers set to the DAC. Is there a way to listen to the input going into line-in with this setup?

Jan Philips, Sep 17, 2019
  3. cadaveca Win User
    Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Listen to Line in sounds :p

cadaveca, Sep 17, 2019
  4. Naki Win User

Listen to Line in sounds

GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Suggestion: /? (-?) and /help (-help) command-line arguments to show a list of all possible arguments in a small window. *Smile Listen to Line in sounds :)

Thema:

Listen to Line in sounds

1. Listen to Line in sounds - Similar Threads - Listen Line sounds

2. Audio Line In Listen Device Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio Line In Listen Device Issue: I am on Windows 11, running a stream setup with GOXLR. In order to have my audio route through my wireless headset I have to go into properties for line in and set the listen to device to my headset Astro A50. This works and I have no issue until I reset my PC. THE SETTINGS...
  3. Audio Line In Listen Device Issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audio Line In Listen Device Issue: I am on Windows 11, running a stream setup with GOXLR. In order to have my audio route through my wireless headset I have to go into properties for line in and set the listen to device to my headset Astro A50. This works and I have no issue until I reset my PC. THE SETTINGS...
  4. Windows Listen to Line out surround sound?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Listen to Line out surround sound?: Hello there,I was wondering if when I use the listen to feature in the sound control panel Recording > Any enabled device > Properties > Listen if it still supports surround sound. More specifically, I have a USB headset, Corsair Void Elite, which is wireless with a USB...
  5. Windows Listen to Line out surround sound?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Listen to Line out surround sound?: Hello there,I was wondering if when I use the listen to feature in the sound control panel Recording > Any enabled device > Properties > Listen if it still supports surround sound. More specifically, I have a USB headset, Corsair Void Elite, which is wireless with a USB...
  6. Switch the spatial sound with command line

in Windows 10 Customization
    Switch the spatial sound with command line: My device has 2 output methods which is monitor built in sound with DP and a USB headset, but every time I turned on the machine, the spatial sound is turned off, I have to turn it to Dolby Atmos manually. I was wondering is that possible to make a bat or ps1 file so it will...
  7. Is sound quality reduced in "Listen to this device" for recording devices?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is sound quality reduced in "Listen to this device" for recording devices?: I'm planning on setting a Virtual Audio Cable input as my default playback device and setting the VAC output (a recording device) to "Listen to this device" into my headphones. Would listening to all my audio through the "Listen to this device" setting reduce the audio...
  8. Line in listening not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Line in listening not working: I started using the line in functionality back in march of 2019 and it was working fine, about the time I left for school it stopped working. I am now back using my desktop and I can't get the line in to work again. I have gone in to command prompt and restarted windows audio...
  9. Line In - Not able to "Listen to this device" as intended.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Line In - Not able to "Listen to this device" as intended.: An explanation of my setup: My PC is connected to 2 audio outputs. One being my stereo speakers, and the other being my headphones. My headphones, however, are connected to one of my monitors that has audio output. My TV is connected to my PC's line-in port. I used to...
  10. Line in is missing from sound devices

in Windows 10 Customization
    Line in is missing from sound devices: My line in is missing from sound devices on my Hp laptop.What should I do?[ATTACH][ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/line-in-is-missing-from-sound-devices/ad43c0ea-3d33-44fd-bb5e-d45fca8b285d