Windows 10: Listen to Music You Love with All-New Free on Spotify

Discus and support Listen to Music You Love with All-New Free on Spotify in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Music is the great connector. It unites us across markets, ages, backgrounds, languages, preferences, political leanings and income levels. At Spotify,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Apr 23, 2018.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Listen to Music You Love with All-New Free on Spotify

Source: Spotify - Personalized Discovery: Listen to Music You Love with All-New Free on Spotify

:)

Brink, Apr 23, 2018
  2. 7thSense Win User

How can I download free music?

To listen to free music; download Spotify, Pandora, Nokia Music or other free app from the Windows Phone Store (aka Marketplace).

7thSense, Apr 23, 2018
  3. Sheldrick Win User
    ovi music

Hey deepaknair53,

Welcome to the Nokia Forums!

There are applications for symbian device such as spotify which will allow you to stream any music you want to your phone.

I suggest taking a look through the music applications in the
    Nokia store
    and find a music or radio application which will allow you to stream free music.

I hope this has helped and that you are able to listen to the music you want!

Sheldrick, Apr 23, 2018
Thema:

Listen to Music You Love with All-New Free on Spotify

1. Listen to Music You Love with All-New Free on Spotify - Similar Threads - Listen Music Love

2. Cannot listen audio when played on music applicationEg: Spotify and on browser but able to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot listen audio when played on music applicationEg: Spotify and on browser but able to...: 1 Updated all the audio drivers as well as other drivers.2 Restarted laptop.3 Restarted all the audio drivers.This issue started after connecting wireless earphones to the deivce,but when connected and played the audio & videos already saved on device it worked well....
  3. Cannot listen audio when played on music applicationEg: Spotify and on browser but able to...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot listen audio when played on music applicationEg: Spotify and on browser but able to...: 1 Updated all the audio drivers as well as other drivers.2 Restarted laptop.3 Restarted all the audio drivers.This issue started after connecting wireless earphones to the deivce,but when connected and played the audio & videos already saved on device it worked well....
  4. I can't listen to my Spotify music on my laptop. What should I do?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't listen to my Spotify music on my laptop. What should I do?: I'm having trouble listening to my Spotify, what should I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-listen-to-my-spotify-music-on-my-laptop/f69b2f3d-9d11-42e0-9ace-4e951f47ca68
  5. Spotify as default music app

in Windows 10 Customization
    Spotify as default music app: Hi, i was wondering why I can't seem to be able to add spotify as my default music app? I'm in the latest version of Windows 10 pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/spotify-as-default-music-app/413124c1-46e1-4c0c-aac7-80db35e908de
  6. How to Tranfer Music Between Apple Music and Spotify for Free [Without a PC]

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to Tranfer Music Between Apple Music and Spotify for Free [Without a PC]: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Silver_Effective_515 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lb1vsz/how_to_tranfer_music_between_apple_music_and/
  7. Spotify Music, Microsoft Currency

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Spotify Music, Microsoft Currency: Can i use my microsoft currency as a payment for spotify premium? The reason i ask is cause i dont have a deit/credit card and paypal https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/spotify-music-microsoft-currency/90f48e0a-4f5a-4f9f-9f82-a4ef14fb6914"
  8. whatching video and listening music

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    whatching video and listening music: Hello I installed 360 total security app on my laptop This program has informed me that there are a few junk files on your laptop and they should be remove to speed up your top laptop. It removed the files and now video and music is not being played on my laptop. Now 67...
  9. ndis.sys bsod listening to music via spotify

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    ndis.sys bsod listening to music via spotify: was listening to spotify when i got a bsod DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL had world of warcraft runing in the background and some social media stuff on my other screen. crash file attached 115067
  10. BSOD while listening music

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD while listening music: Can someone help me with this one? BSOD appeared while I was listening some music trough Windows 10 Groove app. Here is the minidump file link: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1RNGdf4p_V-wUUZaepOuY_gwE01GeFAnu And here is the WhoCrashed report: On Fri 20/07/2018...