Windows 10: Listening on laptop and bluetooth at the same time

Discus and support Listening on laptop and bluetooth at the same time in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; How do I listen to music on both my laptop speakers and my Bluetooth speaker (in another location) at the same time?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JimHorth, May 11, 2019.

1. JimHorth Win User

Listening on laptop and bluetooth at the same time

How do I listen to music on both my laptop speakers and my Bluetooth speaker (in another location) at the same time?

:)

JimHorth, May 11, 2019
  2. Jelo Sen Win User

Bluetooth not working on ASUS laptop

Hello,

There are several factors that may cause this issue. To better assist you, we suggest that you answer the following questions:

• Have you made any recent changes on your device prior to this issue?
    • Have you tried disabling and enabling the Bluetooth using the Control Panel? (Not turning off and on)
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    In the meantime, we suggest that you run the Bluetooth troubleshooter by:

• Select the Start button, then select Settings > Update & security > Troubleshoot.
    • Under Find and fix other problems, select Bluetooth > Run the troubleshooter.

Looking forward to your response.

Jelo Sen, May 11, 2019
  3. caperjack Win User
    bluetooth headphones

setting up win10 Bluetooth and my Bluetooth headphones work fine ,but every time I reconnect the headphones I have to delete them from Bluetooth settings and let win10 pickup the headphones again ,before they will pair ,then win10 want to reboot to add the headphones ,I reboot and they work fine ,but next time I plug the headphone in again they will not pair ,don't even get an option to pair till I delete the head phones from the list ,, any suggestions ,, thank

caperjack, May 11, 2019
  4. Listening on laptop and bluetooth at the same time

why cant we listen to songs via bluetooth

You can listen via a bluetooth device!

I do it all the time with a Bluetooth Stereo headset and I use the bluetooth in my car to listen to music on my device.

Windows Phone supports Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR. With this enhanced version of Bluetooth, Windows Phone has a simplified pairing procedure which reduces user input and automates pairing with Bluetooth devices.

Windows Phone supports the following Bluetooth user profiles:

• Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP 1.2)
    • Audio/Video Remote Control Profile (AVRCP 1.3)
    • Hands Free Profile (HFP 1.5)
    • Headset Profile (HSP 1.1)
    • Phone Book Access Profile (PBAP 1.1)

Jack Cook - aka Help_Line, May 11, 2019
Thema:

Listening on laptop and bluetooth at the same time

1. Listening on laptop and bluetooth at the same time - Similar Threads - Listening laptop bluetooth

2. Windows 11 - Record and listen to my voice at the same time?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 - Record and listen to my voice at the same time?: Hello, I want to record my audio and listen through headphones at the same time. Is this possible on Windows 11? I tried several Youtube tips, but they did not work.Many thanks.David....
  3. Windows 11 - Record and listen to my voice at the same time?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 - Record and listen to my voice at the same time?: Hello, I want to record my audio and listen through headphones at the same time. Is this possible on Windows 11? I tried several Youtube tips, but they did not work.Many thanks.David....
  4. Bluetooth Headset , can't hear and talk at the same time only at a time !

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Headset , can't hear and talk at the same time only at a time !: Hello , i got a bluetooth headset Hyper X could mix and a CSR 5 dongle !Connected to the desktop , but microphone isn't even recognized !and when i try to test it or go to settings sound is shutdown can't hear anything .with cable evrything is working fine ! on laptop...
  5. Bluetooth Headset , can't hear and talk at the same time only at a time !

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth Headset , can't hear and talk at the same time only at a time !: Hello , i got a bluetooth headset Hyper X could mix and a CSR 5 dongle !Connected to the desktop , but microphone isn't even recognized !and when i try to test it or go to settings sound is shutdown can't hear anything .with cable evrything is working fine ! on laptop...
  6. Two Bluetooth Headphones or Speakers at the same time.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Two Bluetooth Headphones or Speakers at the same time.: Here are some pictures of the setup. The two powered speakers are 12 ft apart and I don't want to run a wire between them. The built-in Bluetooth on the Windows 10 PC is paired with both of the BTI-018 Bluetooth receivers. I can play music through each speaker's separately...
  7. Dictation listening time out

Dictation listening time out: Hi, I am wondering if there is a way to keep dictation "listening" from stopping after around 10 seconds. I would like to keep it in listening mode so I do not have to keep clicking on the microphone icon in the dictation bar when it automatically turns off. Thanks...
  8. I cannot listen to two audio sources at the same time

I cannot listen to two audio sources at the same time: I am using a Surface Book 2 and when I am listening to the music played by some music sources like Pandora, Groove etc and launch a webpage where the sound in on, the latter audio isn’t played. I have to go back to the audio program to click on pause the resume. So I have to...
  9. Laptop can't connect Bluetooth Headphones, Mouse and Keyboard at the same time.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Laptop can't connect Bluetooth Headphones, Mouse and Keyboard at the same time.: I can connect my BT headphones when I'm not using my BT mouse and keyboard. I can connect my BT mouse and keyboard when I'm not using my BT headphones. But I can't connect my BT headphones, mouse and keyboard at the same time. Laptop: Dell Precision 5520 Headphones:...
  10. Bluetooth-Headset and Microphone not working at the same time.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth-Headset and Microphone not working at the same time.: Hi, i purchased the Motorola Pulse Escape headphones and im not able to use the headphones and its mic at the same time, i dont know why but i can hear evryting ok but no one hears me and i did already check my drivers too. My headphones are selected as the standard entry and...