Windows 10: listening to my mic through playback settings

Discus and support listening to my mic through playback settings in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; so the main objective is to listen to my microphone without a delay, when i do it through the mic settings - there is a lag - and when i try under the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Richayxiii, Jan 22, 2019.

1. listening to my mic through playback settings

so the main objective is to listen to my microphone without a delay, when i do it through the mic settings - there is a lag - and when i try under the playback - the option is just not there. what do i do?

:)

Richayxiii, Jan 22, 2019
  2. Mingwei Lin, Jan 22, 2019
  3. fireberd Win User
    USB Mic Problems.

The next step is what I suggested originally. Try it in a friend's PC or take it to Best Buy and ask them to try it one of their PC's. Have to confirm the mic is working OK.

fireberd, Jan 22, 2019
  4. d3fct Win User

listening to my mic through playback settings

annoying mic monitor turtle beach px21

allready checked for that, it's not enabled.

if i turn the mic off it mutes it, making it useless in ventrillo.

thats just for the mic transmitting properties.

d3fct, Jan 22, 2019
Thema:

listening to my mic through playback settings

1. listening to my mic through playback settings - Similar Threads - listening mic through

2. How to stop microphone playback through my earphones although "Listen to Device" is not...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to stop microphone playback through my earphones although "Listen to Device" is not...: My mic is Maono DM20. It doesnt playback on my speaker but when i connect my earphones to my mic, I end up hearing myself. I've already done all the suggested solutions online but none has worked....
  3. How to stop microphone playback through my earphones although "Listen to Device" is not...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to stop microphone playback through my earphones although "Listen to Device" is not...: My mic is Maono DM20. It doesnt playback on my speaker but when i connect my earphones to my mic, I end up hearing myself. I've already done all the suggested solutions online but none has worked....
  4. How to stop microphone playback through my earphones although "Listen to Device" is not...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. How to listen to Microphone through a Playback Device on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to listen to Microphone through a Playback Device on Windows 10: Windows 10 allows PC users to listen to a portable music player or other device connected to the microphone jack through a selected playback device such as your computer speakers or headphone. In this post, we will show you how to listen to microphone through a Playback...
  6. Is there a way to "listen" to a mic on 2 playback devices at once (without voicemeeter)?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there a way to "listen" to a mic on 2 playback devices at once (without voicemeeter)?: I'm trying to stream my switch and I use OBS Camera and a line-in for audio, and I route the audio through virtual audio cable along with my talking microphone. If I listen to VAC output, then not only can I also hear my headset microphone which I don't want, but there is...
  7. Missing Mic Level in Speaker Playback Settings

Missing Mic Level in Speaker Playback Settings: Hi, I am on the latest update of Windows 10. I want to have the mic output directly to the computers speaker without any delay. AFAIK, the best way is to unmute the mic level by going to: playback > speaker properties > levels > unmute mic input However, the mic level is...
  8. How do I get the option of listening to my microphone through my playback properies and not...

How do I get the option of listening to my microphone through my playback properies and not...: I no longer have the option, nor do i have the option of rollback device. To clarify, I'm able to hit the checkmark of "listen to this device" in my microphome properies, but the option is not their on my headphones and speaker properties, this is important to me cause i need...
  9. unable to listen to device through playback settings

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    unable to listen to device through playback settings: So about a month ago i updated my sound drivers - and ever since then i have been unable to listen to my mic through the playback settings, i can listen to it through the record/mic settings but then there is a lag. I can't even back up to the point prior the update. How can...
  10. Listen to Microphone through a Playback Device in Windows

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Listen to Microphone through a Playback Device in Windows: How to: Listen to Microphone through a Playback Device in Windows How to Listen to Microphone through a Playback Device in Windows If you like, you can listen to your microphone through a selected playback device such as your computer speakers or headphone. You can...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. user settings mic playback