Windows 10: listing of e-mail

Discus and support listing of e-mail in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My e-mail is listed in alphabetical order--how do I get it back to listing by date?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Playtime75, Sep 13, 2018.

1. Playtime75 Win User

listing of e-mail

My e-mail is listed in alphabetical order--how do I get it back to listing by date?

:)

Playtime75, Sep 13, 2018
  2. Mentor_JRH Win User

E-mail address autocomplete list, where?

Hello,

I need to clean the e-mail autocomplete address list, you know every time you write an e-mail the phone suggests an address. Like the grey "pop-up" (actually, pop-below), but that is the list I need to clean/delete - So where is it? or how do I clean that
    list?

BR

:smileysad:

Mentor_JRH, Sep 13, 2018
  3. StevenTodd Win User
    Rearranging the Order of E-Mail Accounts

I have six e-mail accounts established in my Windows 10 Mail. It appears the accounts are listed in the order they were created. However, I just had to add another e-mail account and it is at the bottom of the list. Is there any way to rearrange the list? In Windows 8.1 you could move the accounts up and down in the order that you wanted them listed. The procedure used in Windows 8.1 does not work in Windows 10.

StevenTodd, Sep 13, 2018
  4. zekrahminator Win User

listing of e-mail

I need a slick E-mail program!

My parents are absolutely stonewall about keeping AOL. The best reason they can give me for keeping it is the easy to use E-mail interface. I ain't arguing, I haven't found anything easier to use, but it TAKES SO MUCH MEMORY! And so I'm thinking that if I can find something nice and easy to use, I might be able to get my parents to use it instead of AOL, and finally get the bloatware known as AOL off my computer! The requirements-
    • Must be easy to use
    • Can't be browser-based (so AIM mail, Yahoo, and MSN are no-no's)
    • Preferably compatible with AOL mail, my parents don't want to switch E-mail accounts
    • Can't be Mozilla Thunderbird...I tried it and it sucks in terms of multiple E-mail accounts, and it erased all my saved mail *Frown listing of e-mail :(.
    Any ideas?

zekrahminator, Sep 13, 2018
Thema:

listing of e-mail

1. listing of e-mail - Similar Threads - listing mail

2. File Explorer List and Details buttons

in Windows 10 Customization
    File Explorer List and Details buttons: I appreciate being able to customize the buttons on the file explorer toolbar. However, I am constantly switching back and forth between the List and Details view. Is their any way to isolate theses two buttons and place them individually on the toolbar, just like the List...
  3. In Windows 10 Mail app, is it possible to remove the DATE separations on the Message List?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    In Windows 10 Mail app, is it possible to remove the DATE separations on the Message List?: I mean the "Today", "Yesterday", "Friday, September 7, 2018", and so on... The date is already present in the 3rd sort column. I find this separation really annoying and I've been through Settings and can't seem to find a way to just list the messages straight without the...
  4. In Windows 10 Mail app, is it possible to remove the DATE separations on the Message List?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    In Windows 10 Mail app, is it possible to remove the DATE separations on the Message List?: I mean the "Today", "Yesterday", "Friday, September 7, 2018", and so on... The date is already present in the 3rd sort column. I find this separation really annoying and I've been through Settings and can't seem to find a way to just list the messages straight without the...
  5. I accidently added an old contact to my frequently shared list. I have Win10 Windows Mail,...

I accidently added an old contact to my frequently shared list. I have Win10 Windows Mail,...: I didn't see any forum questions regarding my Windows Mail app issue, but apologize if there was one that I missed. I hope to be able to find a remedy. I tried one related to Deleting shared contacts but that was for Outlook. I don't have MS Office so I only use Office...
  6. When I key in a mail address the list of rem.cently used addresses has errors. How can I...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When I key in a mail address the list of rem.cently used addresses has errors. How can I...: How can I delete previously used addresses? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-outlook_mail/when-i-key-in-a-mail-address-the-list-of-remcently/87276894-bd94-496f-b2b3-49797a3479f0
  7. Mail - 4 Accounts configured, only see 1 in accounts list

Mail - 4 Accounts configured, only see 1 in accounts list: Hi, If I click on Accounts, I see the 4 accounts I have configured on the right hand side (Manage accounts). But on the left hand side, I only see and can only access, one of account those accounts. I have tried deleting them in "manage accounts" and recreating them...
  8. Mail List Hidden

in Browsers and Email
    Mail List Hidden: In the Mail app in Windows 10 I had a list of email addresses of people I regularly do business with. The other day Windows 10 did a rather large update and since then those email addresses are hidden. How can I unhide them again. I really need to. Thanks! John B.*Smile 111144
  9. How to delete outlook emails accounts list in Windows 10 Mail App.

in Browsers and Email
    How to delete outlook emails accounts list in Windows 10 Mail App.: Hi, i want to ask - How i can delete outlook email accounts in Windows 10 mail app. I use on this mail app only outlook.cz email accounts, i use etc 6 emails accounts. So now i delete 3 email accounts and i use only 2 email accounts.Problem is, when i go to - Mail app -...
  10. Mail and People apps show list of old accounts, how to remove them?

in Browsers and Email
    Mail and People apps show list of old accounts, how to remove them?: HI, So one time I decided to use windows 10 manager mail and people backup tool and then when mail app started to act unresponsive I imported them back and since then I can't remove add/delete any old email accounts.. Where is this thing stored or how can I remove them?...