Windows 10: listing user ID's when signing onto a site

Discus and support listing user ID's when signing onto a site in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Google Chrome remembers the user ID's I have used and when I sign onto a web site, it brings up a list of ones I've used. Then I just have to click on... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Paige3, Dec 3, 2019.

1. Paige3 Win User

listing user ID's when signing onto a site

Google Chrome remembers the user ID's I have used and when I sign onto a web site, it brings up a list of ones I've used. Then I just have to click on the one I want. It does not remember the passwords because I don't want them saved. What setting do I need to have Edge save the user ID's but not the passwords? Thank you

:)

Paige3, Dec 3, 2019
  2. Kreij Win User

Current active users that are friends

The other reason I suggested this is that users can add characters to their username that are not alphanumeric (e.g. user*). This confuses things somewhat when looking at the list.

Kreij, Dec 3, 2019
  3. INSTG8R Win User
    Request: Block User List

If you go to the users Profile in the User List drop down there is "Add to Ignore List". Not sure that covers PM's or the whole forum in general.

INSTG8R, Dec 3, 2019
  4. theonedub Win User

Request: Block User List

You're the man *Cool listing user ID's when signing onto a site :cool: Now to populate that list *Laugh :laugh:

/thread

theonedub, Dec 3, 2019
Thema:

1. listing user ID's when signing onto a site - Similar Threads - listing user ID's

2. Sign in to site w/ another user name

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sign in to site w/ another user name: I am attempting to sign in to Amazon.com with another user name, true key will not allow me long in. How to I bypass true key?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sign-in-to-site-w-another-user-name/cf4dfe0c-bdeb-4baf-b73c-0d5d6841221c
  3. Sign in to site w/ another user name

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sign in to site w/ another user name: I am attempting to sign in to Amazon.com with another user name, true key will not allow me long in. How to I bypass true key?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sign-in-to-site-w-another-user-name/cf4dfe0c-bdeb-4baf-b73c-0d5d6841221c
  4. Sign in to site w/ another user name

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. signing onto xbox live

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    signing onto xbox live: Why do I have to sign into Xbox Live to play my Microsoft games? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/signing-onto-xbox-live/e85deab0-7524-4681-9c05-02638b2fe465
  6. sign in on web sites

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    sign in on web sites: why do you get asked to sign in with googel or facebook? Why not sign in with your self? * Moved from Community Participation Center https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sign-in-on-web-sites/233407bd-0dd9-4d03-9805-2f473ef371e8
  7. USER ID

in Windows 10 Customization
    USER ID: I just installed the new EDGE and now all the user ids are not being saved when I click the save user id for every website that I go to. What setting do I need to set in the new EDGE? Thanks...
  8. How can I delete an user when the user is not listed on the account page? but listed when...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How can I delete an user when the user is not listed on the account page? but listed when...: When I turn on my computer it shows two users, both are my, but one was started by mistake and I can't delete it. It does not show up in the user account. Thanks...
  9. Problem with logging onto site..

in Browsers and Email
    Problem with logging onto site..: I wonder if someone could help with a issue i have...i use Cyberfox as my main browser but this week i could not login to site where i purchased Iobit products from...all i get is a recurring login sign page ...when i click login box the page just blinks everytime i try to...
  10. Unknown user id listed inside the computer management console

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Unknown user id listed inside the computer management console: I have a Lenovo W530, loaded, running Windows 10 Pro. Today I opened the Built in Windows system utility, "Computer Management", which allows me to view all aspects of the system, and under users, I noticed a rather strange entry for a user name: tvsu_tmp_ycghaMRMGP. It was...