Windows 10: Lists the current running tasks has stopped working

Discus and support Lists the current running tasks has stopped working in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Every day and usually all day long I receive the following error from Windows 10 version 1809. The service Task Scheduler is running and the windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by TimothyLasiewicz, Dec 12, 2019.

1. Lists the current running tasks has stopped working

Every day and usually all day long I receive the following error from Windows 10 version 1809.

The service Task Scheduler is running and the windows process "Lists the current running tasks" shows suspended

When I click to "Close the program" usually within 1-10 minutes the error comes up again.

I have run tasklists.exe which does not seem to resolve the issue Lists the current running tasks has stopped working 14833e41-e98c-4652-8b3f-56435eb1c808?upload=true.jpg Lists the current running tasks has stopped working c9efb277-4e4f-4248-89cd-77f3f3aa7e97?upload=true.jpg

:)

TimothyLasiewicz, Dec 12, 2019

2. Window's Task Scheduler Not Running

Hi,

To assist you better, kindly provide us more details by answering the following questions:

• Have you tried recreating the task? If so, are you getting the same issue?
    • Have you tried creating a new task?
    Meanwhile, we suggest that you ensure that the Task Scheduler is running. You can verify if the service is running by following these steps:

• Press Windows key + R on your keyboard.
    • Type services.msc and hit Enter.
    • Under Services (Local), make sure that the Task Scheduler service's status is
      Started or Enabled.
    Should you need further assistance, feel free to get back to us.

Monica Cam, Dec 12, 2019
  3. John Sarc Win User
    stoping running programs

Hi,

There are certain apps in Windows that aren't possible to be stopped as they're needed by your system. If you want to stop certain apps to be stopped from running in the back ground, follow the steps below.

• Press Windows key, and type in "task manager".
    • Choose Task Manager > More details.
    • Right-click on the apps that you want to stop from running, and click on
      End task

Let us know what happens after following the suggestion.

John Sarc, Dec 12, 2019
  4. Lists the current running tasks has stopped working

Unable to run Task Scheduler

Hello Varun,

Let's determine the cause of the issue. To get started, I'd like to get the following information:

• Is this your first time to encounter this issue? If so, did you make any changes to your computer's configuration prior to this?
    • Are you getting any error messages?
    • Can you also please confirm the current build of your Windows 10?

(Type winver into the Cortana search box, then hit
      Enter
      .)

Meanwhile, I suggest that you try starting the Task Scheduler through command line. To do so, please follow these steps:

• Open Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type this net start task scheduler and hit Enter.

We're looking forward to your response.

Antoneth Ber, Dec 12, 2019
Thema:

Lists the current running tasks has stopped working

1. Lists the current running tasks has stopped working - Similar Threads - Lists current running

2. Task Scheduler stops responding when deleting a task and tasks not run!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Task Scheduler stops responding when deleting a task and tasks not run!: There is a task I created on Task Scheduler Task Library/ Microsoft and I tried deleting it but for some reason I cannot delete it as Task Scheduler just stops responding. I know there is a way to delete the task from command prompt, but this one I do not know how as it is...
  3. Task Scheduler stops responding when deleting a task and tasks not run!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Task Scheduler stops responding when deleting a task and tasks not run!: There is a task I created on Task Scheduler Task Library/ Microsoft and I tried deleting it but for some reason I cannot delete it as Task Scheduler just stops responding. I know there is a way to delete the task from command prompt, but this one I do not know how as it is...
  4. Task Scheduler stops responding when deleting a task and tasks not run!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. my task bar has stopped working after update

my task bar has stopped working after update: I need some assistance. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-task-bar-has-stopped-working-after-update/bde0df87-2eab-47ec-9292-1693503a9b40
  6. _______ has stopped working.

_______ has stopped working.: So for the past few weeks, I have seemed to lose more and more functionality of my computer. I use a full-sized desktop, and recently more and more, I would open an application and all except a small minority would close after a few seconds of being open if that. I've...
  7. Task scheduler stopped working.

in Windows 10 Support
    Task scheduler stopped working.: Task scheduler stop working after two different events took place. First the PC started to becoming erratic opening and closing document and video files randomly. At that time I attempted to perform a system restore that W10 reported it as failed attempts. Later the Microsoft...
  8. Task Scheduler Stops Running

in Windows 10 Support
    Task Scheduler Stops Running: Windows 10 20H2 OS build: 19042.685 Task Scheduler has stopped working for some reason. Here is the error: Code: Faulting application name: svchost.exe_Schedule, version: 10.0.19041.546, time stamp: 0x058e175aFaulting module name: ntdll.dll, version: 10.0.19041.662, time...
  9. WMP has stopped running

WMP has stopped running: Windows Media Player stopped running on my Windows 10 Version 1803 desktop PC after about 6 pm PDT this evening. If I click on an mp3 in the Music folder, it will run in the other mode but will stop if I try to switch to "Library" mode. The error message is: [ATTACH] and...
  10. Export List of Running and Stopped Services in Windows

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Export List of Running and Stopped Services in Windows: How to: Export List of Running and Stopped Services in Windows How to Export List of Running and Stopped Services in Windows A service is an application type that runs in the system background without a user interface and is similar to a UNIX daemon process. Services...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. what application needs to be closed to stop the Lists the current running tasks has stopped working message?

2. lists has stopped working

3. List the current running task has stopped working

4. Lists the current running tasks has stopped working