Windows 10: Lite version of windows for tables

Discus and support Lite version of windows for tables in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, I have a nextbook YF1015 running with windows 10, but now it is not possible to run the updates any more, due to very small disc size. Is there a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by A.Man., Nov 22, 2019.

1. A.Man. Win User

Lite version of windows for tables

Hi, I have a nextbook YF1015 running with windows 10, but now it is not possible to run the updates any more, due to very small disc size. Is there a lite version of windows that I could downgrade to?

Thanks!

:)

A.Man., Nov 22, 2019
  2. A.Man. Win User

Hi, I have a nextbook YF1015 running with windows 10, but now it is not possible to run the updates any more, due to very small disc size. Is there a lite version of windows that I could downgrade to?

Thanks!

A.Man., Nov 22, 2019
  3. K-Lite Codec Pack - Beta

K-Lite Codec Pack 10.8.0 has been released and it includes compatibility for 10 TP

• Updated MPC-HC to version 1.7.7.0
    • Updated LAV Filters to version 0.63
    • Updated ffdshow to version 1.3.4533
    • Compatible with Windows 10 Technical Preview
    • Added DirectX components that are needed by MPC-HC x64

Changelog for K-Lite Codec Pack Full

JDobbsy1987, Nov 22, 2019
  4. Ztruker Win User

autofit text in table

What exactly is not working for you? Looking at he links bro67 provided, one of the 3 suggested solutions should resolve your problem.

Ztruker, Nov 22, 2019
Thema:

1. Lite version of windows for tables - Similar Threads - Lite version tables

2. Windows 11 lite

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 lite: Hey folks! Is windows 11 lite officially available. Because there are many rumours on internet about it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-lite/d725a12c-cfc8-4238-a007-e40ff8df310b
  3. Windows 11 lite

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 lite: Hey folks! Is windows 11 lite officially available. Because there are many rumours on internet about it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-lite/d725a12c-cfc8-4238-a007-e40ff8df310b
  4. Windows 10 lite

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 lite: > Hey, I want to use windows 10 lite version, my laptop has only 4 gb ram. How to download lite version. > DOES THE EXCEL AND OFFICE WORK SAME WAY AS IN WINDOWS 10 OFFICIAL VERSIONS ?...
  5. Windows Lite

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Lite: Will ever Microsoft build a slim and basic versions of Windows? I miss the lightning speed and simplicity of Windows XP, Windows now is stuffed with unnecessary programs, that are already devouring the PC resources, slowing everything down. Will we get the windows we hope...
  6. windows lite

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows lite: can u make windows 10 lite because windows 10 is using 2gb of ram at idle https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-lite/85c907ab-8c3e-4ba7-ba58-2627226e62bb
  7. The table version for LOG_SENT_FAX differs

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    The table version for LOG_SENT_FAX differs: Dear Microsoft Community Forum: Every time I boot my computer, I get a message pop up with an error sound that says: "The table version for 'LOG_SENT_FAX' differs." I have the EPSON ET 4760 all in one printer, scanner, FAX hooked up to my computer. I did not have a...
  8. Lite Windows 10 version

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Lite Windows 10 version: I use a tablet running windows 10 but it stopped updating because of small disc size. Who knows if there is a lite Windows 10 version to install? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lite-windows-10-version/8aafd585-aa42-46ed-a4dd-3933de2b52df"
  9. windows 10 lite?

windows 10 lite?: I have a Dell Inspiron with only a 32gb SSD that came with windows 10 installed. The operating system took up so much memory that after ms office install there was insufficient space to even allow a windows update albeit it was a major update at the time I believe. My...
  10. Install "Lite" Windows

Install "Lite" Windows: I have an HP 360 Convertible laptop running Windows 10 Home. It only has a 32Gb SSD hard drive. Windows is taking up over 25Gb of the hard drive. There are 2 other partitions created by HP for recovery, I think. Given the size of Windows, there is very little hard drive...