Windows 10: Literally About to YEET my PC out a Window

Discus and support Literally About to YEET my PC out a Window in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Before you comment, yes I’m quite dumb. So, be me install a bunch of viruses trying to get r6 for free fuck Ok, my dumbass thinks, reset the pc.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Oliver4857284, Jan 25, 2020.

1. Literally About to YEET my PC out a Window

Before you comment, yes I’m quite dumb. So,

be me

install a bunch of viruses trying to get r6 for free

fuck

Ok, my dumbass thinks, reset the pc. Of course I get the error “There was a problem resetting your PC, no changes were made”.

I have tried everything. 20 hours of Indian men yelling at me. No I don’t have a backup.

Any help?

submitted by /u/Oliver4857284
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Oliver4857284, Jan 25, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 25, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 25, 2020
  4. Literally About to YEET my PC out a Window

PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Jan 25, 2020
Thema:

Literally About to YEET my PC out a Window

1. Literally About to YEET my PC out a Window - Similar Threads - Literally YEET Window

2. My PC doesn't have a “lockscreen”, literally.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC doesn't have a “lockscreen”, literally.: I tried to reset windows 11, due to it running slow and overall being riddled with bugs. When I tried to reset it, it bluescreen'd right before hitting 100%, and shut itself down.After booting it up again, it'd stuck on the “please wait” screen for 10-15 minutes, before...
  3. My PC doesn't have a “lockscreen”, literally.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My PC doesn't have a “lockscreen”, literally.: I tried to reset windows 11, due to it running slow and overall being riddled with bugs. When I tried to reset it, it bluescreen'd right before hitting 100%, and shut itself down.After booting it up again, it'd stuck on the “please wait” screen for 10-15 minutes, before...
  4. I am about to throw my pc out the window...because of Windows.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am about to throw my pc out the window...because of Windows.: Hello, so the update...and now ever single time my pc is running, it sounds like a really bad pingpong match. Literally, it is constantly pinging at me because of the idiotic device setup manager. I have tried to disable it, and it just turns itself back on. I need this...
  5. I am about to throw my pc out the window...because of Windows.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am about to throw my pc out the window...because of Windows.: Hello, so the update...and now ever single time my pc is running, it sounds like a really bad pingpong match. Literally, it is constantly pinging at me because of the idiotic device setup manager. I have tried to disable it, and it just turns itself back on. I need this...
  6. Trouble doing literally anything on my Pc

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Trouble doing literally anything on my Pc: So, my PC has done this once before fairly recently. Basically I cant open anything at all, nothing kn my Taskbar opens none of my apps open so far I've managed to have my Discord just say starting but nothing ever happens, I've brought...
  7. Welp this bug is literally breaking my pc

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Welp this bug is literally breaking my pc: I’ve been experiencing the ssd disk maintenance problem where it would hard freeze and go blank resulting in me having to reset my pc for it to fix itself but the problem still continued. So I decided to factory reset my pc and it froze again during the installation of...
  8. About my pc

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    About my pc: So the new Microsoft flight simulator Standard works in the windows 10 touchsmart 320 PC? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/about-my-pc/372baa37-b0c0-4ded-8bef-51b54bfe8fde
  9. I literally cannot log into my pc

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I literally cannot log into my pc: So I haven't used my computer in a week, and I decided to log onto it today to do some work and when I try typing my PIN, it says "Something has happened and your PIN isn't available. Click to set up your PIN again." So I click it and it gives me a black screen and takes me...
  10. about my pc

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    about my pc: hi so my pc keeps on restarting and went to automatic repair so i decided to reset it and put a back up but when it starts, the keyboard isnt workind an all my software got removed including all the microsoft, how will i recover the software that got removed and how will i...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to yeet winfows 10