Windows 10: Little black and colorful squares all over my frozen screen

Discus and support Little black and colorful squares all over my frozen screen in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I was just on Facebook then suddenly my screen froze and multiple little black and colorful squares showed up all over my screen. It happened twice... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MaryMae24, Nov 29, 2020.

1. MaryMae24 Win User

Little black and colorful squares all over my frozen screen

I was just on Facebook then suddenly my screen froze and multiple little black and colorful squares showed up all over my screen. It happened twice already. I cant click on anything and the only way to stop it was to force shut down my laptop long pressing the power button. I dont know what's the cause of this. Im attaching a picture below. Little black and colorful squares all over my frozen screen bb65ca87-7a27-42b6-af86-d4f0ee8d750b?upload=true.jpg

:)

MaryMae24, Nov 29, 2020

2. windows 10 black screen and white squares

im pressing f11 and still loading into the black screen with white squares

ShaunPoulton, Nov 29, 2020
  3. i have this black square blinking how do i fix it. aslo the color on the tab bar change color

I have this black square blinking and do not know how to fix it. also the color on the tab bar has change color.

LynnKrupp_987, Nov 29, 2020
  4. Little black and colorful squares all over my frozen screen

black squares flashing on screen

I have black squares flashing allover my pc screen and I can not stop it.

robert huw lloyddavies, Nov 29, 2020
Thema:

Little black and colorful squares all over my frozen screen

1. Little black and colorful squares all over my frozen screen - Similar Threads - Little black colorful

2. Black squares appearing on my screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black squares appearing on my screen: Black squares keep appearing on my screen. All kinds of patterns and sizes. They appear for a split second then disappear. If the screen doesn't refresh, they stay there until I move my mouse. This isn't the screen's fault, I have tried using different screen to no avail....
  3. Black squares appearing on my screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Black squares appearing on my screen: Black squares keep appearing on my screen. All kinds of patterns and sizes. They appear for a split second then disappear. If the screen doesn't refresh, they stay there until I move my mouse. This isn't the screen's fault, I have tried using different screen to no avail....
  4. Black squares appearing on my screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Constant black square over desktop icons

Constant black square over desktop icons: Hello, I have 2 computers that are constantly facing the same exact issues. Everytime I boot them, my desktop icons have black squares on them. There are quick fixes I have found that just put a bandaid on the problem such as using disk cleanup to delete temporary files and...
  6. Black squares all over screen help, it happned after i update the nvidia driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black squares all over screen help, it happned after i update the nvidia driver: i update the nvidia driver and the black squares start to show even when I log in to my account it doesnt show on save mode what I can do to solve this...
  7. Black squares all over screen help, it happned after i update the nvidia driver

Black squares all over screen help, it happned after i update the nvidia driver: i update the nvidia driver and the black squares start to show even when I log in to my account it doesnt show on save mode what I can do to solve this...
  8. My computer has little dots all over it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer has little dots all over it.: Hello, I came on today, and my computer had all of these little dots, just in specific places. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-has-little-dots-all-over-it/2a62cbe9-57cd-433f-8c69-e70187a2b6b8
  9. My computer has little dots all over it.

My computer has little dots all over it.: Hello, I came on today, and my computer had all of these little dots, just in specific places. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-has-little-dots-all-over-it/2a62cbe9-57cd-433f-8c69-e70187a2b6b8
  10. Black Squares Over Icons

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Black Squares Over Icons: Hi, So my Pc is having a problem where whwnever i play valorant some Black Squares come over icons on desktop, and sometimes over their windows also.But If i close the game they dissapper after some time.Please Help....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. screen shows black squares