Windows 10: Little black and colorful squares all over my frozen screen

Discus and support Little black and colorful squares all over my frozen screen in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I was just on Facebook then suddenly my screen froze and multiple little black and colorful squares showed up all over my screen. It happened twice... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MaryMae24, Nov 29, 2020.

1. MaryMae24 Win User

Little black and colorful squares all over my frozen screen

I was just on Facebook then suddenly my screen froze and multiple little black and colorful squares showed up all over my screen. It happened twice already. I cant click on anything and the only way to stop it was to force shut down my laptop long pressing the power button. I dont know what's the cause of this. Im attaching a picture below. Little black and colorful squares all over my frozen screen bb65ca87-7a27-42b6-af86-d4f0ee8d750b?upload=true.jpg

:)

MaryMae24, Nov 29, 2020

2. windows 10 black screen and white squares

im pressing f11 and still loading into the black screen with white squares

ShaunPoulton, Nov 29, 2020
  3. i have this black square blinking how do i fix it. aslo the color on the tab bar change color

I have this black square blinking and do not know how to fix it. also the color on the tab bar has change color.

LynnKrupp_987, Nov 29, 2020
  4. Little black and colorful squares all over my frozen screen

black squares flashing on screen

I have black squares flashing allover my pc screen and I can not stop it.

robert huw lloyddavies, Nov 29, 2020
Thema:

Little black and colorful squares all over my frozen screen

1. Little black and colorful squares all over my frozen screen - Similar Threads - Little black colorful

2. black squar

in Windows 10 Customization
    black squar: so I have this black square bottom left of my screen its not my monitor i reset all setting for it but its still here i have no idea what to do https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/712871459902586880/791937781575319562/image0.jpg...
  3. Black screen with cursor and flashing squares

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Black screen with cursor and flashing squares: Hey guys I could really use your help im kinda stressed out since imma streamer I can't open my laptop it keeps me on a black screen and you can also see some black squares i can see my cursor but thats it i can't even start up my computer anymore i been trying for two full...
  4. windows 10 black screen and white squares

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows 10 black screen and white squares: I started up my computer and it crashed after the login in screen. since then i havent been able to get it to load windows correctly. i was once able to load into a screen that gave me diagnostics options but that was unable to help. it then restarted to a black screen with...
  5. A black square at the corner of the screen

A black square at the corner of the screen: [ATTACH] It shows and disappears all the time. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/a-black-square-at-the-corner-of-the-screen/13571b51-7306-4e96-ab11-b413ea67d04a
  6. Black Screen With Frozen Cursor

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Black Screen With Frozen Cursor: Hello, I've just Installed Windows 10 on a newly assembled PC. My update was turned off. On the first day around 4th time when I shut down my PC, It was stuck on a black screen with frozen cursor and keyboard didn't work. I had to restart my PC by long pressing the Power...
  7. Black screen with white flashing squares

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Black screen with white flashing squares: My computer keeps crashing-it shows a black screen with white flashing squares then restarts. This started today and happened six times already. I hard reset my computer but it still crashes. I have no idea what’s going on and I can’t afford to have someone look at it. It is...
  8. black squares over desktop shortcuts and icons (screenshot included)

black squares over desktop shortcuts and icons (screenshot included): I tried the solutions in this link but the problem still exists. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_7-desktop/my-desktop-icons-have-a-black-box-over-the-place/a2980ef5-e0fe-45d1-9cfc-d10b70e4c9d5 [IMG]...
  9. no color, all grey,black?

no color, all grey,black?: colors are not showing on screen. grey and black only . can someone help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-color-all-greyblack/b3e50168-8eda-4c9d-a7de-72224084a971
  10. Icons have black square on them as I mouse over

in Windows 10 Support
    Icons have black square on them as I mouse over: I have an odd problem. Desktop can look 100% fine, then as I move the mouse cursor over the icons, as I move the mouse over each one, they have a black square around them. It seems completely random when it does it. Today it did it while installing a piece of software, then...