Windows 10: Little box showing screen size

Discus and support Little box showing screen size in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Why does a little box showing screen size continually pop up and interupt what program I am in and how do I stop it? I have turned off notifications... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MountainMamaMSB, Apr 21, 2020.

1. Little box showing screen size

Why does a little box showing screen size continually pop up and interupt what program I am in and how do I stop it? I have turned off notifications but that did no good. This is very annoying and I can find no reason for it. Just one more thing that makes me hate Windows 10. I avoided getting it but when my computer died, I had no choice since Microsoft will not co-operate and leave things alone. Why when you have a program that works and people like, the company thinks they know best and cut you off and take it away from you is beyond me.

None of the other Window programs have I ever had the problems with that I do Windows 10. It sucks!

:)

MountainMamaMSB, Apr 21, 2020

2. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Apr 21, 2020
  3. TIGR Win User
    Poll: Desktop Screen Size

This goes along with my Desktop Screen Res poll. A lot of people have been posting their monitor size in addition to voting in the poll, but I wanted to make an actual poll to put the screen size votes in a more easily readable format.

This is for desktop systems, not laptops. I've tried to include all screen sizes that people are likely to have; if yours is not listed, round up. If you have multiple, different-sized screens, check all that apply. I've also listed projectors as an option.

I didn't list individual sizes over 32" as these are typically not intended as PC monitors; just select "Larger."

4. Little box showing screen size

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

keep us posted. i'll be interested in this as i've been wanting to do one for a while.

Chicken Patty, Apr 21, 2020
Thema:

Little box showing screen size

1. Little box showing screen size - Similar Threads - Little box showing

2. Windows 11 -- Dialogue Box Default Size. NOT TEXT. Size of the Dialogue Box.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 -- Dialogue Box Default Size. NOT TEXT. Size of the Dialogue Box.: HelloHave looked through many questions. I just had my work computer upgraded to Windows 11. When I open a file, either through Word, Excel, etc., or use Windows Explorer, or try to insert a photo -- the dialogue box that pops up with the files in them is usually far too...
  3. Creepy Little Box at the center of my screen!

in Windows 10 Customization
    Creepy Little Box at the center of my screen!: Hi!I'm using a Dell Laptop, and I've been customizing my desktop and arranging some icons & stuff to make it neat. Then as I was doing this, a tiny box appears at the center of my screen and it won't go away, it's not clickable, and stays on top of every app or browser i...
  4. Creepy Little Box at the center of my screen!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Creepy Little Box at the center of my screen!: Hi!I'm using a Dell Laptop, and I've been customizing my desktop and arranging some icons & stuff to make it neat. Then as I was doing this, a tiny box appears at the center of my screen and it won't go away, it's not clickable, and stays on top of every app or browser i...
  5. Creepy Little Box at the center of my screen!

6. little boxes with red X's

in Windows 10 Gaming
    little boxes with red X's: I seem to be getting frequent little boxes with a red X in documents emailed and/or opened. What's the fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/little-boxes-with-red-xs/811bedfa-5e3a-4cce-aa5f-53dd97888815
  7. little boxes with red X's

little boxes with red X's: I seem to be getting frequent little boxes with a red X in documents emailed and/or opened. What's the fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/little-boxes-with-red-xs/811bedfa-5e3a-4cce-aa5f-53dd97888815
  8. This little box thing wont go away

in Windows 10 Customization
    This little box thing wont go away: I need help how to close this thing [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/this-little-box-thing-wont-go-away/916ffe11-a2e5-4213-82fa-77fe5d7bf05c
  9. The little screen on the top.

The little screen on the top.: How do I get rid of the little duplicate page that shows up on Microsoft Edge. It is on the very top. Closing it closes everything. I am new to Edge and find this so annoying. JoyCr...
  10. How do I get the little box to switch screens back

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I get the little box to switch screens back: When I start my computer my old icons come up not my new windows 10 apps. Can someone walk me through how to get it back. I am talking about the little box where search would be on your taskbar and you can switch back and forth. I am getting frustrated because I cant figure...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. get my screen back to 100%