Windows 10: Little green lines after installing drivers

Discus and support Little green lines after installing drivers in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; So, I got Gigabyte gtx 770 and it worked perfectly before i installed drivers. I installed drivers and then little green lines cover my screen.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by needinghel, Aug 11, 2017.

1. Little green lines after installing drivers

So,

I got Gigabyte gtx 770 and it worked perfectly before i installed drivers. I installed drivers and then little green lines cover my screen. Everytime now when i start my computer the green lines comes always at log in part.

I have tried to UnInstall drivers and install drivers back. The green lines does not show up in safe mode.

Could that be problem that the 6 pin fitted but 6+2 pin didn't fit to gpu but i finally got it fit there.

:)

needinghel, Aug 11, 2017

2. Green screen when attempting to play on-line videos after installing win 10

After I installed Windows 10; I noticed when trying to play on-line video content from a news service the trailer to the video would play, but when the video started; I got a golf course green screen with yellow and green streamers raining down. I do have
    sound. I checked and updated my video card drivers: They are current. The updated software that I was asked

during the install was Catalyst. I did install the suggested update. Could it be software driver problems?

ChristopherHughes_809, Aug 11, 2017
  3. Video shows green lines

After upgrading to Windows 10 my video replay is just a lot of green lines. Sound is fine - just no video. Do I need to upgrade driver?

FrankCPhillips, Aug 11, 2017
  4. CountMike New Member

Little green lines after installing drivers

I highly suspect GPU itself, actually one part of it, the 3D part (or 3D accelerator) which is separate from 2D part. Drivers for 3D part are not loaded in Safe mode or with plain vanilla drivers supplied by MS so it may appear to work but not all of it.

CountMike, Aug 12, 2017
  5. Berton Win User
    Is that referring to a DVI-type plug on the monitor's data cable? Or maybe an adapter plug? The VGA port has 15 'pins'.

What does "but i finally got it fit there" mean? Either a plug fits relatively or it doesn't, there's no way to make it fit without damage. Any damage or misfit can alter the signal that gets sent to the monitor.

Berton, Aug 12, 2017
  6. CountMike New Member
    6+2 pin is most probably PCIe power to GPU.

CountMike, Aug 12, 2017
  7. Kbird Win User
    I think you are right CountMike ...hopefully he didn't force it in , in the wrong orientation.....

Kbird, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Little green lines after installing drivers

1. Little green lines after installing drivers - Similar Threads - Little green lines

2. Green horizontal line

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Green horizontal line: I was playing GTA 5 on my zbook g4 workstation suddenly I saw a green horizontal line at bottom of my screen.I have tried reinstalling my graphic card which is m1200 but still line is there. Please help me As soon as possible...
  3. Green horizontal line

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Green horizontal line: I was playing GTA 5 on my zbook g4 workstation suddenly I saw a green horizontal line at bottom of my screen.I have tried reinstalling my graphic card which is m1200 but still line is there. Please help me As soon as possible...
  4. Green horizontal line

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. green line perimeter

in Windows 10 Customization
    green line perimeter: I have seen a green line above the task bar a week ago, now the green line has spread to be the perimeter of my PC screen over the last few days, I using Windows 10 64 bit and the latest Firefox browser 101.0 64 bit could you please make a suggestion/s how to remove it...
  6. green line perimeter

in Windows 10 Gaming
    green line perimeter: I have seen a green line above the task bar a week ago, now the green line has spread to be the perimeter of my PC screen over the last few days, I using Windows 10 64 bit and the latest Firefox browser 101.0 64 bit could you please make a suggestion/s how to remove it...
  7. green line perimeter

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. green horizontal line

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    green horizontal line: I have a green horizontal line on my screen how can i remove this line? And what is the cause of this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/green-horizontal-line/40c5c48e-1698-4981-962e-2daa27f21eb6
  9. Green horizontal line on the screen

Green horizontal line on the screen: I was connecting my laptop to a Smart TV Screen when a horizontal green line appeared on my laptop screen. No prior accident in my laptop happened. Can I troubleshoot anything on my laptop before I resort to screen replacement?...
  10. Green lines and booting issues after updating graphics driver

Green lines and booting issues after updating graphics driver: Hey all, I'm experiencing some problems with a recent installation of windows 10. I've gone through all the updates that windows update offered and it was fine. Then I added the graphics card driver from Nvidia's homepage and now when I boot up the machine it goes into...