Windows 10: little help guys, windows defender not showing?

Discus and support little help guys, windows defender not showing? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/theretardfucker [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/theretardfucker, Aug 20, 2020.

1. little help guys, windows defender not showing?

/u/theretardfucker, Aug 20, 2020

2. Windows Defender GUI Malfunctioning

Hi,

There are several workarounds that we can perform to fix issues with Windows Defender. Aside from what you have already performed, you can also try the suggested troubleshooting steps provided by
    PrashantKumar96, dated last February 1, 2017, on this
    thread. We suggest that you perform the steps one by one and please
    note of the results as much as possible.

Please update us with the result.

Lawrence Lib, Aug 20, 2020
  3. Naki Win User
    GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Suggestion: /? (-?) and /help (-help) command-line arguments to show a list of all possible arguments in a small window. *Smile little help guys, windows defender not showing? :)

4. little help guys, windows defender not showing?

Windows Defender GUI Malfunctioning

Hi again. We really apologize if we took long to provide a response as we are trying to figure out the next possible troubleshooting steps for an unusual case like your. Let's try these methods:

Method 1: Enable Windows Defender from Control Panel.

• Press Windows key + X, click on Control Panel.
    • On right top corner, click on View and then choose Large items.
    • Now from the list, click on Windows Defender and try to enable it. If you're unable to proceed, try to enable it from
      services.
    Method 2: Enable Windows Defender from ervices.msc.

• Press Windows + R, to open run prompt.
    • Type services.msc and press Enter to open
      Services
      list.
    • Under Services look from Windows Defender service and start the service.

Again, we're sorry for the late reply. Please let us know if these methods help.

Lawrence Lib, Aug 20, 2020
Thema:

little help guys, windows defender not showing?

1. little help guys, windows defender not showing? - Similar Threads - little help guys

2. Little help for an old guy upgrading his PC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Little help for an old guy upgrading his PC: Yes, i'm a pathetic old guy living on social security trying to make my old PC allow me to play current games without starving. Seriously, i have 8GB ram and need to double that and a old CPU that needs upgrading too. I DO realize it would be best to buy a whole new PC but...
  3. Hi guys! Can I have a little help with this one???

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Hi guys! Can I have a little help with this one???: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/LeungW586 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mjy3n1/hi_guys_can_i_have_a_little_help_with_this_one/
  4. a little help

a little help: Is it possible for me to delete applications from my computer without admin rights? submitted by /u/UrM8Ash [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ipci7x/a_little_help/
  5. Guys help

Guys help: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/SAGADAGA474 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ik2wdy/guys_help/
  6. Guys Help!!!

Guys Help!!!: Guys I recently noticed my pc was so slow so I opened task manager and I saw a process called Desktop window manager that is taking 2.5 gigs of ram pls help , I checked my antivirus but there is no virus or anything I have checked bitdefender and malwarebytes Both didn’t...
  7. A little help?

A little help?: I need help with my Windows 10. Every time I shutdown or restart, all my files dissapear. If anyone knows how to solve this, help would be MUCH appreciated. submitted by /u/Ianishere00 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hwq9z4/a_little_help/
  8. Help guys

Help guys: Guys help i have been facing an issue on my laptop which is windows 10 Dont know English much but i can explain So my laptop is Hp windows 10 and its about 1 year old I was facing issue of automatically deleting files just by clicking over files or softwares or folders and...
  9. A little help

A little help: [ATTACH] So, my native resolution is 1600x900, and when I turned on the Pc it was all bugged, and now the scale resolution is 1600x1200, higher than native. how do I fix it?...
  10. A Little Help . . .

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    A Little Help . . .: This computer was totally un-responsive! None of the shortcuts were working, whenever I clicked on them. I had to re-format. I had no choice! But I was able to get to OneDrive. No login and no password? It was just there? I did read about how to use it. So, I uploaded...