Windows 10: little help please

Discus and support little help please in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; alright, i recently got an office computer for free. asus h81m-c mobo,i3 4170,1x4 gb ram,500 gb 7200RPM HD i added i more stick of ram, A gpu, a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/njs1787, May 31, 2020.

1. little help please

alright, i recently got an office computer for free.

asus h81m-c mobo,i3 4170,1x4 gb ram,500 gb 7200RPM HD

i added i more stick of ram, A gpu, a 500gb ssd, noctua fan up front.

the OS is windows 7. ive completed the updates to get the OS current.

i would like to install windows 10 on the ssd. and wipe the HD clean and start fresh.

i cant get the OS to install on the ssd. ive used a usb method,and an update method(but that would get me no where as i would have to use the old HD to utilize upgrade method) i only get a message that says "windows cant complete installation due to a corrupt file". And thats it. i end up back at the start. im not sure why removing the old HD and only using an ssd wont let me install windows ten.

does windows put some type of code in the system other then the HD that makes the computer reject it? any ideas or users that have figured out similar problems would be appreciated.

thanks

submitted by /u/njs1787
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/njs1787, May 31, 2020

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, May 31, 2020
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, May 31, 2020
  4. jmcslob Win User

little help please

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool little help please :cool:

jmcslob, May 31, 2020
Thema:

little help please

1. little help please - Similar Threads - little help please

2. a little help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    a little help: Is it possible for me to delete applications from my computer without admin rights? submitted by /u/UrM8Ash [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ipci7x/a_little_help/
  3. A little help?

A little help?: I need help with my Windows 10. Every time I shutdown or restart, all my files dissapear. If anyone knows how to solve this, help would be MUCH appreciated. submitted by /u/Ianishere00 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hwq9z4/a_little_help/
  4. A little help

A little help: [ATTACH] So, my native resolution is 1600x900, and when I turned on the Pc it was all bugged, and now the scale resolution is 1600x1200, higher than native. how do I fix it?...
  5. A Little Help . . .

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    A Little Help . . .: This computer was totally un-responsive! None of the shortcuts were working, whenever I clicked on them. I had to re-format. I had no choice! But I was able to get to OneDrive. No login and no password? It was just there? I did read about how to use it. So, I uploaded...
  6. A Little DISM Help, Please

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    A Little DISM Help, Please: What's the proper order/sequence to execute these: 1. DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /AnalyzeComponentStore 2. DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /StartComponentCleanup 3. DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /StartComponentCleanup /ResetBase 4. DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealth 5. DISM...
  7. Little pop up help

in Browsers and Email
    Little pop up help: I have a problem with I.e and edge only started since latest Windows update if I open ie or edge then try to go to a site I get a little pop up on page saying do you want to leave this page. Click leave or stay does anyone know how to fix this thanks 30880
  8. need a little help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    need a little help: Hello, I have Windows 10 build 10166 installed on my Sager laptop. Tried to install intel extreme tuning utility but get a message "check to see if you have sufficient privileges to start 3xtu services" However it installed without a hitch on my Alienware 17 which has the...
  9. A little help please

in Windows 10 Support
    A little help please: Hello guys! I have an asus n56vv and I recently mounted an ssd and placed the old hdd in the optical caddy so I can use both of them. Of course the ssd has the os on it, because that was the whole idea of upgrading. However, I am having some problems. First, the hdd does not...
  10. A little help needed please

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    A little help needed please: I am just about to do my 'Clean Install' of Windows 10. I was given the instructions shown below and I have disconnected the other drives and have restarted the machine, pressed F12 for the boot options and have requested it boot from the USB drive on which I downloaded the...