Windows 10: little issue, i can't open the network settings

Discus and support little issue, i can't open the network settings in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Version 1903 OS Build: 18362.356 i format my disk yesterday and today i wanted to open the network settings but it just didn't work i had to open it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by kazurengan, Nov 1, 2019.

1. little issue, i can't open the network settings

Version 1903
    OS Build: 18362.356

i format my disk yesterday and today i wanted to open the network settings but it just didn't work
    i had to open it from the start menu, i usually open it from the tray hide icon and it's faster for me
    it's bothering me why it was working before and not now?

little issue, i can't open the network settings [​IMG]

:)

kazurengan, Nov 1, 2019
  2. Kem Mon Win User

Set Broadband Internet Connection Network Configuration

Hi,

Upon analyzing the details you have provided, kindly run the
    Network and Internet Troubleshooter
    and check if there's any changes. To run the
    troubleshooter,
    follow these steps:

• On the search bar, type
      Troubleshooting.

• Choose
      Network and Internet.

• Run the following
      Troubleshooter:

• Internet Connections.

• Network Adapter.

• Incoming Connections.

If the issue persists, we suggest that you try to
    renew
    your
    IP address. To do this, follow these steps:

• Open
      Command Prompt
      as
      Administrator.

• Type the following command:

• Ipconfig/release
        and hit
        Enter.

• Ipconfig/renew
        and hit
        Enter.

• Exit.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Nov 1, 2019
  3. angus Win User
    Settings can't be opened using the built-in administrator account

Hello,
    Unfortunately I have the same issue as Dabz from upgrading win7 to win10.
    I've tried opening settings using all the suggested methods and it will not load using my account with Administrator access nor the built-in Administrator profile. I also tried other methods not listed such as using Run. Control panel is just a stepping stone to add users in Settings.
    I'm also having explorer.exe issues, which I believe is preventing Settings from loading.
    Using cmd (Admin) I successfully created a new user profile [and granted admin access also using cmd (Admin)], however win10 will not allow this account to log on. win10 does not list this new user within control panel but it does in the start menu. win10 will not allow to log in or switch to the new account via the start menu either.
    I can access settings in Safe Mode but this will not allow me to create a new account.
    Any help/suggestions will be greatly appreciated.
    Cheers

angus, Nov 1, 2019
  4. Johan45 Win User

little issue, i can't open the network settings

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Nov 1, 2019
Thema:

little issue, i can't open the network settings

1. little issue, i can't open the network settings - Similar Threads - little issue can't

2. I can't open quick setting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't open quick setting: These past few weeks, I can't open quick setting and calendar/notification, even with shortcuts.I've tried several solutions from YouTube, but still unable to solve it.When I hover my cursor above them, it still shows the status. But, it won't open no matter how many times...
  3. Can't open "Network & Internet" settings

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't open "Network & Internet" settings: Running Windows version 10.0.19043 build 19043Hey there! Hope you're all doing well. I'm having a problem with Windows, and I'm wondering if anyone's experienced anything similar.Basically, whenever I try to open my "Network & Internet" settings, the loading screen appears...
  4. Can't open "Network & Internet" settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't open "Network & Internet" settings: Running Windows version 10.0.19043 build 19043Hey there! Hope you're all doing well. I'm having a problem with Windows, and I'm wondering if anyone's experienced anything similar.Basically, whenever I try to open my "Network & Internet" settings, the loading screen appears...
  5. Can't open "Network & Internet" settings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. A little issue

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    A little issue: I am having this cmd prompt named 'gcaicdr' automatically opening up and closing down. I tried to click on it, then it didn't close automatically and I went to task manager, there I saw it was microsoft dotnet framework. I went to its properties and it in details it said that...
  7. Can't open the "Network & Internet" settings It anything internet related settings.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't open the "Network & Internet" settings It anything internet related settings.: The second time this happens, the internet disconects (works fine on all the other devices) by itself with the message "DNS_PROBE_STARTED" and after a while "DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NO_INTERNET". If I try to go to the Network & Internet settings, as soon as I click on it, the...
  8. I can't open the settings at all

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I can't open the settings at all: Hello,everytime i try to do that i get the error message: File system error(-2144927439),i tried restarting the pc but it doesn't help at all,i also tried resetting my pc but it doesn't work,i get the message:There was a problem resetting your pc,is there anything i can do?if...
  9. little issue, i can't open the network settings

in Windows 10 Support
    little issue, i can't open the network settings: Version 1903 OS Build: 18362.356 i format my disk yesterday and today i wanted to open the network settings but it just didn't work i had to open it from the start menu, i usually open it from the tray hide icon and it's faster for me it's bothering me why it was working...
  10. I can't open settings

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I can't open settings: Help please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-open-settings/7727bd00-439f-496e-87e4-f39a8eddcf08