Windows 10: Little pop up help

Discus and support Little pop up help in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I have a problem with I.e and edge only started since latest Windows update if I open ie or edge then try to go to a site I get a little pop up on page... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Madmecca, Nov 20, 2015.

1. Madmecca Win User

Little pop up help

I have a problem with I.e and edge only started since latest Windows update if I open ie or edge then try to go to a site I get a little pop up on page saying do you want to leave this page. Click leave or stay does anyone know how to fix this thanks

:)

Madmecca, Nov 20, 2015

2. THIS LITTLE POP UP IS ANNOYING !!!!

Hi guys

I have a laptop ASUS ROG GL552 VW.And I changed the windows to 10 Enterprise But it was a cracked version of it and I activated it with an app.

But now I keep getting one little pop up on my screen and it slows my mouse pointer and my laptops performance.

ill send u a picture of it.there is just one button shown on it and that is "CLOSE" But when I play online games I cant switch to desktop and close it ......

please help me I don't know what to do

And there are some Chinese apps on my laptop that I remove them BUT THEY KEEP COMING BACK !!!!! I DONT KNOW WHY HELP ME PLS !!!!!

Best Regards

Sadra
    Little pop up help [​IMG]

SadraShahbazi, Nov 20, 2015
  3. Tryx3 Win User
    THIS LITTLE POP UP IS ANNOYING !!!!

The crooks who helped you steal your copy of Windows are crooks. They seem to have planted undesirable extra features in your stolen copy.

You are only going to be able to fix the situation by buying Windows 10 and installing it from scratch.
    Assuming, of course, that your stolen copy did not install malware within your bios itself, in which case you might never solve the problem.

Denis

Tryx3, Nov 20, 2015
  4. spapakons Win User

Little pop up help

I'm afraid this is the result of some malware. Try searching with Malwarebytes Antimalware. If you find too many malwares, I recommend using a second program, such as Spybot or Spyhunter to eliminate any malware not detected by Antimalware. Some malwares may try to stop the scanning, so I recommend installing the application, update it and then restart in Safe Mode to scan your system. Delete all the results found.

spapakons, Nov 20, 2015
  5. Madmecca Win User
    The thing I don't get its appearing on my PC and laptop and the only thing that has changed on both systems is Windows 10 update 1511 nothing else and I don't go on web sites I don't know and I have scanned both with malwarebytes and Microsoft malicious software removal tool and nothing Shows up

Madmecca, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Little pop up help

1. Little pop up help - Similar Threads - Little pop help

2. a little help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    a little help: Is it possible for me to delete applications from my computer without admin rights? submitted by /u/UrM8Ash [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ipci7x/a_little_help/
  3. A little help?

A little help?: I need help with my Windows 10. Every time I shutdown or restart, all my files dissapear. If anyone knows how to solve this, help would be MUCH appreciated. submitted by /u/Ianishere00 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hwq9z4/a_little_help/
  4. (HELP REQUEST) This little wifi globe symbol pops up. When I click it, it only shows...

(HELP REQUEST) This little wifi globe symbol pops up. When I click it, it only shows...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/11994455 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/h09blk/help_request_this_little_wifi_globe_symbol_pops/
  5. little help please

little help please: alright, i recently got an office computer for free. asus h81m-c mobo,i3 4170,1x4 gb ram,500 gb 7200RPM HD i added i more stick of ram, A gpu, a 500gb ssd, noctua fan up front. the OS is windows 7. ive completed the updates to get the OS current. i would like to install...
  6. What is this little bubble which pops up?

in Windows 10 Support
    What is this little bubble which pops up?: Since last update I am experiencing a small bubble shape which pops up at odd times. If the cursor goes on it then it immediately disappears. But what is it? (can't get a screen shot) 153588
  7. A little help

A little help: [ATTACH] So, my native resolution is 1600x900, and when I turned on the Pc it was all bugged, and now the scale resolution is 1600x1200, higher than native. how do I fix it?...
  8. A Little Help . . .

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    A Little Help . . .: This computer was totally un-responsive! None of the shortcuts were working, whenever I clicked on them. I had to re-format. I had no choice! But I was able to get to OneDrive. No login and no password? It was just there? I did read about how to use it. So, I uploaded...
  9. need a little help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    need a little help: Hello, I have Windows 10 build 10166 installed on my Sager laptop. Tried to install intel extreme tuning utility but get a message "check to see if you have sufficient privileges to start 3xtu services" However it installed without a hitch on my Alienware 17 which has the...
  10. A little help please

in Windows 10 Support
    A little help please: Hello guys! I have an asus n56vv and I recently mounted an ssd and placed the old hdd in the optical caddy so I can use both of them. Of course the ssd has the os on it, because that was the whole idea of upgrading. However, I am having some problems. First, the hdd does not...