Windows 10: Live camera gone green

Discus and support Live camera gone green in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; when i open the camera app it's all normal and then abpout 1-3 seocnds later the live camera has a green filter on it. Although when I take a picture... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by python101, Mar 25, 2020 at 9:57 AM.

1. python101 Win User

Live camera gone green

when i open the camera app it's all normal and then abpout 1-3 seocnds later the live camera has a green filter on it. Although when I take a picture it's comes out normal. Tried all the settings and reinstalling drivers what can I do now.

:)

2. jekiboi20 Win User

Camera is green

Hi GeorgiaPeach,

Welcome to the forum!

You can try these steps and see if it will make any difference:

• Power cycle
    1. Turn off the phone then remove the back cover and the battery.

2. Reinsert the battery and the back cover then turn on your phone.

• Reset your camera settings
    1. Go to Settings.

2. Swipe to Application settings.

3. Choose Photos+camera.

4. Select Reset camera.

If the issue still persists, you can try to perform the steps provided on this link http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2749480. If the steps on the link will not work, I suggest that you
    visit the nearest Nokia repair facility for it to be repaired. See this link: http://www.nokia.com/global/support/locations/ to check the repair facility near your area.

3. Camera Screen Green

Hello. I also have a HTC PM23300. Just experienced that green screen as well. I restarted and it is working now. The green screen is gone and camera is working again. I'll report back if anything changes.

Karina Abrams, Mar 25, 2020 at 10:01 AM
  4. Live camera gone green

Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

Thema:

Live camera gone green

1. Live camera gone green - Similar Threads - Live camera gone

2. Camera green screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Camera green screen: My Lenovo Laptop Camera is showing a green screen. How to solve like issue ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-green-screen/e24dca03-7f25-4318-8d19-8b7f3ec0391e
  3. Windows Live Folder has gone missing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Live Folder has gone missing: Windows Live Folder has gone missing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-live-folder-has-gone-missing/900300f7-c72b-425b-9f8f-6a7b4dec69a1"
  4. Camera and microphone gone? toshiba satellite s55-b5157

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Camera and microphone gone? toshiba satellite s55-b5157: My built in camera and microphone have both disappeared. The cannot be found on the device manager even after scanning for hardware changes, or rebooting. one app gives me this Microsoft error code. 0xA00F4244 <no cameras are attached>...
  5. Xbox Live Vision Camera Windows 10

Xbox Live Vision Camera Windows 10: Hi, I am a Gaming Live streamer, and up until yesterday my Xbox Live Vision Cam plugged into a USB on my PC and running through OBS/SLOBS perfectly for almost 2 years, yesterday Windows told me it "Malfunctioned" while setting up my stream, so I did all the driver update and...
  6. green bar each time I plug in my camera

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    green bar each time I plug in my camera: Since vista Microsoft introduced this stupid indexing. showing this green progress bar. Why is Microsoft not simply accessing the volume index and performing the indexing of the content in the background! Most of the time, you just want to access the volume content! And...
  7. green bar each time I plug in my camera

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    green bar each time I plug in my camera: Since vista Microsoft introduced this stupid indexing. showing this green progress bar. Why is Microsoft not simply accessing the volume index and performing the indexing of the content in the background! Most of the time, you just want to access the volume content! And...
  8. Xbox Live vision camera

Xbox Live vision camera: I need a driver to be able to use my Xbox Live Vision camera on my laptop running windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/xbox-live-vision-camera/f1ecbfe5-4dd0-4cfb-b656-972d7da60008
  9. XBox 360 Live Vision camera no longer working

XBox 360 Live Vision camera no longer working: Hi, I have an old 360 Live Vision USB Webcam that use occasionally (very, very occasionally, last use was late last year) that has apparently stopped working. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to possibly get it working again? Seems that Win10 recognises as a webcam...
  10. Windows 10 display gone black with white and green text

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 display gone black with white and green text: Hello As they say, a picture says it better. Would anyone be able to help. I tried to search for new drivers but it said we had the right ones... thanks [img] 93028