Windows 10: live caption is off on settings and accessibility but it still pops up. How to turn it off ??

Discus and support live caption is off on settings and accessibility but it still pops up. How to turn it off ?? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; live caption is off on settings and accessibility but it still pops up. How to turn it off ??... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Eddie Spadaro, Jun 11, 2024.

1. live caption is off on settings and accessibility but it still pops up. How to turn it off ??

live caption is off on settings and accessibility but it still pops up. How to turn it off ??

:)

Eddie Spadaro, Jun 11, 2024
  2. JunOrz Win User

Turn off the Live Caption

Hi All, i am new to Window 11. While playing around the setting, i turn on the Live Caption function but i would like to turn off it.

Funning part is that now i cant find where can I turn off this fuction anymore....Can anyone tell me how to turn it off? Thanks.

btw the Live Caption function is NOT refer to Ctrl+Win+L. The Live Caption function I turned on is a black text box that pop out whatever i watch Youtube. Thanks.

JunOrz, Jun 11, 2024
  3. Tuttara Win User
    Live captions - how to get with insider account?

Thanks Elise. I had actually checked for updates before joining the insider program and none were available, but since then the 22H2 update did show up - so I've completed that step, hoorah! But step two, enabling the captions, is not happening. The live captions option does now show up in 'accessibility' and I have turned it on, but then when it comes to downloading the captions I've been trying for 3 days now and I am just stuck with a box that says 'setting up live captions' with a a sliding blue line (whatever you call that - like download in progress, but it doesn't show where the download is at). I left it running the whole day and nothing is happening. I don't think it's my connection as it's working fine for other things. Any suggestions??

Tuttara, Jun 11, 2024
  4. ShefSam1 Win User

live caption is off on settings and accessibility but it still pops up. How to turn it off ??

how I can turn off LIVE CAPTIONS

-Chrome Settings

-Advanced Settings

-Accessibility

--turn off live captions

ShefSam1, Jun 11, 2024
Thema:

1. live caption is off on settings and accessibility but it still pops up. How to turn it off ?? - Similar Threads - live caption off

2. Live captions keeps turning off after I turn it on and the live caption window doesn't...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Live captions keeps turning off after I turn it on and the live caption window doesn't...: Whenever I try to open windows live captions it does not open at all and the live caption window does not appear. Though it was working fine yesterday....
  3. turn off live captions windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    turn off live captions windows 10: turn off live captions windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/turn-off-live-captions-windows-10/a6052e9e-1903-41a3-b6ea-aa9d3a0ac88a
  4. turn off live captions windows 10

turn off live captions windows 10: turn off live captions windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/turn-off-live-captions-windows-10/a6052e9e-1903-41a3-b6ea-aa9d3a0ac88a
  5. turn off live captions windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. live caption is off on settings and accessibility but it still pops up. How to turn it off ??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    live caption is off on settings and accessibility but it still pops up. How to turn it off ??: live caption is off on settings and accessibility but it still pops up. How to turn it off ?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/live-caption-is-off-on-settings-and-accessibility/149177ec-5d32-4f5d-8cdc-669b5050b9c3
  7. Live captions will NOT turn off. The setting is set to off, as it shows in the tutorial. I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Live captions will NOT turn off. The setting is set to off, as it shows in the tutorial. I...: SOMEONE HAS TO KNOW >....... ?! pleaseWindows 11 fam.... why always abandon a good thing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/live-captions-will-not-turn-off-the-setting-is-set/83f47acf-916f-4674-b054-8478dc0ffa3d
  8. Live captions will NOT turn off. The setting is set to off, as it shows in the tutorial. I...

Live captions will NOT turn off. The setting is set to off, as it shows in the tutorial. I...: SOMEONE HAS TO KNOW >....... ?! pleaseWindows 11 fam.... why always abandon a good thing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/live-captions-will-not-turn-off-the-setting-is-set/83f47acf-916f-4674-b054-8478dc0ffa3d
  9. I cannot turn off live captions

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot turn off live captions: Good morning/afternoon/evening/whatever everyone,As you can tell by the title, I am having trouble turning live captions off. I tried all keyboard combinations, looked at guides online and looked through answers here in Microsoft Community.These pictures can describe what I'm...
  10. I cannot turn off live captions

I cannot turn off live captions: Good morning/afternoon/evening/whatever everyone,As you can tell by the title, I am having trouble turning live captions off. I tried all keyboard combinations, looked at guides online and looked through answers here in Microsoft Community.These pictures can describe what I'm...