Windows 10: live caption

Discus and support live caption in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; On Goggle Chrome, if want to turn off live caption.Look at the top right corner of your screen & you will see what looks like a music bar, left click... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by DennisFriedman, May 2, 2021.

1. live caption

On Goggle Chrome, if want to turn off live caption.Look at the top right corner of your screen & you will see what looks like a music bar, left click and a small window will open, on the lower right corner, you will see a slider bar. to turn off the live caption move this tab to the left. if you want to turn it back on push the tab to the right.Goggle Chrome, Version 90.0.4430.93 Official Build 64-bit

:)

DennisFriedman, May 2, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

Live captions and subtitles available for PowerPoint in January 2019

Source: Present more inclusively with live captions subtitles in PowerPoint - Microsoft 365 Blog

Brink, May 2, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    Live captions and subtitles available for PowerPoint in January 2019 Office

Source: Present more inclusively with live captions subtitles in PowerPoint - Microsoft 365 Blog

Brink, May 2, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

live caption

Introducing live captions and subtitles in Skype

Source: Introducing live captions subtitles in Skype | Skype Blogs

Brink, May 2, 2021
Thema:

live caption

1. live caption - Similar Threads - live caption

2. Live captions keep popping up "Captions are being missed" warning

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Live captions keep popping up "Captions are being missed" warning: I enjoy reading captions while watching videos on YouTube and other social media platforms. The only minor issue is that a small window pops up, somewhat blocking my screen. I clicked the "Got it" button to dismiss it, but it keeps popping up again. It bothers me all the...
  3. Live captions keep popping up "Captions are being missed" warning

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Live captions keep popping up "Captions are being missed" warning: I enjoy reading captions while watching videos on YouTube and other social media platforms. The only minor issue is that a small window pops up, somewhat blocking my screen. I clicked the "Got it" button to dismiss it, but it keeps popping up again. It bothers me all the...
  4. Live Captions Translation?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Live Captions Translation?: I turned on Live Captions on windows but I want it to be translated from Portuguese to English. How do i set that up? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/live-captions-translation/1e17b930-09a4-4091-a9e5-3673596d7c18
  5. Live Captions Translation?

Live Captions Translation?: I turned on Live Captions on windows but I want it to be translated from Portuguese to English. How do i set that up? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/live-captions-translation/1e17b930-09a4-4091-a9e5-3673596d7c18
  6. How do I turn off live captioning Windows 10 Chrome edge whatever I want live captioning...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I turn off live captioning Windows 10 Chrome edge whatever I want live captioning...: How do I turn live captioning off copilot Bing Google none of them tell me the exact answer there's cotton picking keyboard shortcuts windows key alternate F alternate FA alternate a doesn't work yeah I'm frustrated no I'm madder than hell I can't get a straight answer from...
  7. How do I turn off live captioning Windows 10 Chrome edge whatever I want live captioning...

How do I turn off live captioning Windows 10 Chrome edge whatever I want live captioning...: How do I turn live captioning off copilot Bing Google none of them tell me the exact answer there's cotton picking keyboard shortcuts windows key alternate F alternate FA alternate a doesn't work yeah I'm frustrated no I'm madder than hell I can't get a straight answer from...
  8. How do I turn off live captioning Windows 10 Chrome edge whatever I want live captioning...

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. LIVE CAPTIONS CANNOT BE ACTIVATED

in Windows 10 Gaming
    LIVE CAPTIONS CANNOT BE ACTIVATED: I have been a long and I haven't seen a new update to up to 22h2 and still in 21h2. mine is Windows 11 pro. I am deaf and need accessibility for a live caption. please let me know what happens. what do I need a part for a live caption?...
  10. LIVE CAPTIONS CANNOT BE ACTIVATED

LIVE CAPTIONS CANNOT BE ACTIVATED: I have been a long and I haven't seen a new update to up to 22h2 and still in 21h2. mine is Windows 11 pro. I am deaf and need accessibility for a live caption. please let me know what happens. what do I need a part for a live caption?...