Windows 10: Live Captions accessibility for the deaf; how to disable a warning notification?

Discus and support Live Captions accessibility for the deaf; how to disable a warning notification? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; How do I disable a warning notification when I'm being notified that the "Captions are being missed, try closing some applications to improve... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Angela Villareal, May 14, 2024.

1. Live Captions accessibility for the deaf; how to disable a warning notification?

How do I disable a warning notification when I'm being notified that the "Captions are being missed, try closing some applications to improve performance."? I have another applications opened and I have to, constantly, close the warnings. Is there a way to ignore the warnings permanently?

:)

Angela Villareal, May 14, 2024

2. LIVE CAPTIONS CANNOT BE ACTIVATED

I have been a long and I haven't seen a new update to up to 22h2 and still in 21h2. mine is Windows 11 pro. I am deaf and need accessibility for a live caption. please let me know what happens. what do I need a part for a live caption?

BlackRain021, May 14, 2024
  3. Live captions keep popping up "Captions are being missed" warning

I enjoy reading captions while watching videos on YouTube and other social media platforms. The only minor issue is that a small window pops up, somewhat blocking my screen. I clicked the "Got it" button to dismiss it, but it keeps popping up again. It bothers me all the time. I understand that the popup concerns the performance of live captions, but my PC has few applications and does not consume much RAM. It is a very powerful PC and can handle it. I wonder if there is a way to disable it. This popup warning message was added recently. Yes, I am deaf and use live captioning often.

Live Captions accessibility for the deaf; how to disable a warning notification? Qki1KGheUk3Hl0h%2FDjkiVQ0xsKOGTA7KhwM%2BSc1pYl1FJZ3GDMfxjUtxxssJm6yc9fp%2Frh%2FndMPv6fCjjpOYw%3D.png

* Changed to a question

TwoStriped, May 14, 2024
  4. Brink Win User

Live Captions accessibility for the deaf; how to disable a warning notification?

Live captions and subtitles available for PowerPoint in January 2019

Source: Present more inclusively with live captions subtitles in PowerPoint - Microsoft 365 Blog

Brink, May 14, 2024
Thema:

Live Captions accessibility for the deaf; how to disable a warning notification?

1. Live Captions accessibility for the deaf; how to disable a warning notification? - Similar Threads - Live Captions accessibility

2. Live Captions accessibility for the deaf; how to disable a warning notification?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Live Captions accessibility for the deaf; how to disable a warning notification?: How do I disable a warning notification when I'm being notified that the "Captions are being missed, try closing some applications to improve performance."? I have another applications opened and I have to, constantly, close the warnings. Is there a way to ignore the warnings...
  3. Live captions keep popping up "Captions are being missed" warning

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Live captions keep popping up "Captions are being missed" warning: I enjoy reading captions while watching videos on YouTube and other social media platforms. The only minor issue is that a small window pops up, somewhat blocking my screen. I clicked the "Got it" button to dismiss it, but it keeps popping up again. It bothers me all the...
  4. Live captions keep popping up "Captions are being missed" warning

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Live captions keep popping up "Captions are being missed" warning: I enjoy reading captions while watching videos on YouTube and other social media platforms. The only minor issue is that a small window pops up, somewhat blocking my screen. I clicked the "Got it" button to dismiss it, but it keeps popping up again. It bothers me all the...
  5. Live Caption notification - won't go away

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Live Caption notification - won't go away: Hi,Not sure if anyone is having this issue, but am getting an annoying notification that comes up above Live Captions saying:''Captions are being missed. Try closing some applications to improve performance''Then I press 'Got it'However, it comes coming back every time I...
  6. disable jump the notification "live caption"

in Windows 10 Customization
    disable jump the notification "live caption": disable this notification "live caption" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/disable-jump-the-notification-live-caption/32a61a61-47ae-49d8-871c-a11f8187c666
  7. disable jump the notification "live caption"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    disable jump the notification "live caption": disable this notification "live caption" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/disable-jump-the-notification-live-caption/32a61a61-47ae-49d8-871c-a11f8187c666
  8. disable jump the notification "live caption"

9. How to disable Windows 11 Live Captions

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to disable Windows 11 Live Captions: Hey, I've recently upgraded to Windows 11 and while I really like the Live Captions, I want to disable them as I don't really need them most of the time. I went to Accessibility -> Live Captions, I believe this is where I should be seeing an option to disable, but I can only...
  10. How to disable Windows 11 Live Captions

How to disable Windows 11 Live Captions: Hey, I've recently upgraded to Windows 11 and while I really like the Live Captions, I want to disable them as I don't really need them most of the time. I went to Accessibility -> Live Captions, I believe this is where I should be seeing an option to disable, but I can only...