Windows 10: Live captions and subtitles available for PowerPoint in January 2019

Discus and support Live captions and subtitles available for PowerPoint in January 2019 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Live presentations can be thought-provoking, inspirational, and powerful. A great presentation can inspire us to think about something in an entirely... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Dec 3, 2018.

1. Brink Win User

Live captions and subtitles available for PowerPoint in January 2019

Source: Present more inclusively with live captions subtitles in PowerPoint - Microsoft 365 Blog

:)

Brink, Dec 3, 2018

2. How to activate subtitles/closed captions in Windows DVD Player on Windows 10 Home

Hi Keith,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand the issue that you are currently facing, we will try the best we can to resolve your issue.

As of now, I suggest you to follow the below steps to
    Show captions or subtitles in Windows Media Player.

1. Open Windows media player. Select Library.

2. Click the Play menu, point to Lyrics, Captions, and Subtitles, and then click
    On if Available.

If the Play menu isn't visible, you'll need to show the menu bar. To do so, click Organize, point to Layout, and then select Show menu bar.

3. Begin playing a file or DVD that contains captions or subtitles. Subtitles appear on top of DVD videos, while captions appear below the video portion of Windows Media Video (WMV) files.

For more clarification you may refer to the discussion thread mentioned below and hope you will get answer for all of your queries.

Getting the Windows DVD Player app

Also refer this link, mentioned below and check if that helps:

DVD playback options for Windows.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows/dvd-playback-help

Hope the information helps. Please let us know if the issue persist and we will be happy to assist you further.

Nachappa C K, Dec 3, 2018
  3. Gino Des Win User
    subtitles on flash

Hello,

If you are using the Movies & TV app to watch videos, you can customize the font and color of the closed captions or subtitles. For steps on how to customize the way subtitles appear on Windows 10, you can refer to the following link:

Closed captions in Movies & TV content on Windows 10

If you are using a different app, please note that each app or program has an option to change or customize how the subtitles look.

If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to post a reply.

Gino Des, Dec 3, 2018
  4. Brink Win User

New Presentation Translator offers live translations and subtitles

Source: Presentation Translator, a Microsoft Garage project, Translates and Subtitles Live Presentations Translator

See also: Microsoft Garage: Presentation Translator - an Office add-in for PowerPoint

Brink, Dec 3, 2018
Thema:

1. Live captions and subtitles available for PowerPoint in January 2019 - Similar Threads - Live captions subtitles

2. Live Captions Translation?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Live Captions Translation?: I turned on Live Captions on windows but I want it to be translated from Portuguese to English. How do i set that up? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/live-captions-translation/1e17b930-09a4-4091-a9e5-3673596d7c18
  3. Live Captions Translation?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Live Captions Translation?: I turned on Live Captions on windows but I want it to be translated from Portuguese to English. How do i set that up? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/live-captions-translation/1e17b930-09a4-4091-a9e5-3673596d7c18
  4. LIVE CAPTIONS CANNOT BE ACTIVATED

in Windows 10 Gaming
    LIVE CAPTIONS CANNOT BE ACTIVATED: I have been a long and I haven't seen a new update to up to 22h2 and still in 21h2. mine is Windows 11 pro. I am deaf and need accessibility for a live caption. please let me know what happens. what do I need a part for a live caption?...
  5. live captions

in Windows 10 Gaming
    live captions: Does windows 10 have live captions feature? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/live-captions/cc5a6644-120b-4508-9da0-b1fc2a050f51
  6. live captions

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    live captions: Does windows 10 have live captions feature? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/live-captions/cc5a6644-120b-4508-9da0-b1fc2a050f51
  7. Live Captions in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Live Captions in Windows 11: I am currently on Windows 11 Pro Version 21H2 OS Build 22000.778.I am having a problem with Live Captions feature in Accessibility. As it is specified elsewhere in "How to enable Live Captions?" Forums, I went to Live Captions settings to enable it but I don't have the toggle...
  8. live caption

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    live caption: On Goggle Chrome, if want to turn off live caption.Look at the top right corner of your screen & you will see what looks like a music bar, left click and a small window will open, on the lower right corner, you will see a slider bar. to turn off the live caption move this tab...
  9. PowerPoint Live is now generally available

in Windows 10 News
    PowerPoint Live is now generally available: Earlier this year, we https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lzfqwn05Lzg that Live Presentations was coming soon, and we are excited to share that it is now generally available on PowerPoint for the web. When we first announced PowerPoint Live, we saw excitement from both...
  10. Introducing live captions and subtitles in Skype

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing live captions and subtitles in Skype: Today, Skype joins the world in celebrating the United Nations International Day of Persons with Disabilities with the launch of call captioning with live captions & subtitles. This new feature works on the latest version of Skype for one-on-one calls with a friend, coworker,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. live captions in powerpoint

2. availabilty of live captions and subtitles in powerpoint

3. Live Captions & Subtitles in PowerPoint download transcript