Windows 10: Live captions - how to get with insider account?

Discus and support Live captions - how to get with insider account? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi. I desperately need the live captions feature due to severe hearing loss. They are not available on my Windows 11 and I understand this feature is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Tuttara, Sep 26, 2022.

1. Tuttara Win User

Live captions - how to get with insider account?

Hi. I desperately need the live captions feature due to severe hearing loss. They are not available on my Windows 11 and I understand this feature is still being rolled out and is only available to users with "insider build". So I joined the insider program. But I have no clue which of the insider channels, options, updates etc I have to select to get these captions. Could someone talk me through this in plain English? Thanks

:)

Tuttara, Sep 26, 2022

2. Live Captions in Windows 11

Hello {ThatAnonymousGuy27},

I am Jaspreet Singh.

The live caption option is not available in public build of windows 11.

It was provided in an insiders build.

JaspreetSingh08, Sep 26, 2022
  3. Live Captions in Windows 11

I am currently on Windows 11 Pro Version 21H2 (OS Build 22000.778).

I am having a problem with Live Captions feature in Accessibility. As it is specified elsewhere in "How to enable Live Captions?" Forums, I went to Live Captions settings to enable it but I don't have the toggle button to enable/disable Live Captions. I can only see the Live Captions customization settings.

Live captions - how to get with insider account? cf4969cf-e6fa-4100-8afa-cf77c6d56084?upload=true.jpg

{ThatAnonymousGuy27}, Sep 26, 2022
  4. Meu642 Win User

how I can turn off LIVE CAPTIONS

Hi,

I have this same STUPID ****.

Thanks for the detailed reply, unfortunately Live Captions app doesn't appear in my list of apps.

Any other ideas?

Meu642, Sep 26, 2022
Thema:

1. Live captions - how to get with insider account? - Similar Threads - Live captions insider

2. live captions

in Windows 10 Gaming
    live captions: Does windows 10 have live captions feature? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/live-captions/cc5a6644-120b-4508-9da0-b1fc2a050f51
  3. live captions

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    live captions: Does windows 10 have live captions feature? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/live-captions/cc5a6644-120b-4508-9da0-b1fc2a050f51
  4. Live Captions Not Getting Installed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Live Captions Not Getting Installed: Due to some Windows Update, LiveCaption is asking to download but when clicking download the screen is taking long time and never ending as per below snapshot :Tried all troubleshooting steps and still same. Can someone guide on this on how to get this solved.Thanks,Navneet...
  5. Live Captions Not Getting Installed

Live Captions Not Getting Installed: Due to some Windows Update, LiveCaption is asking to download but when clicking download the screen is taking long time and never ending as per below snapshot :Tried all troubleshooting steps and still same. Can someone guide on this on how to get this solved.Thanks,Navneet...
  6. Live captions - how to get with insider account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Live captions - how to get with insider account?: Hi. I desperately need the live captions feature due to severe hearing loss. They are not available on my Windows 11 and I understand this feature is still being rolled out and is only available to users with "insider build". So I joined the insider program. But I have no...
  7. How can I enable live caption

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I enable live caption: I heard there is a live caption feature on windows 11. Can I turn it on windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-enable-live-caption/fb0a73d7-3298-46ae-a957-4aff3738b85d
  8. How can I enable live caption

How can I enable live caption: I heard there is a live caption feature on windows 11. Can I turn it on windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-enable-live-caption/fb0a73d7-3298-46ae-a957-4aff3738b85d
  9. How to disable Windows 11 Live Captions

How to disable Windows 11 Live Captions: Hey, I've recently upgraded to Windows 11 and while I really like the Live Captions, I want to disable them as I don't really need them most of the time. I went to Accessibility -> Live Captions, I believe this is where I should be seeing an option to disable, but I can only...
  10. live caption

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    live caption: On Goggle Chrome, if want to turn off live caption.Look at the top right corner of your screen & you will see what looks like a music bar, left click and a small window will open, on the lower right corner, you will see a slider bar. to turn off the live caption move this tab...