Windows 10: live.com password

Discus and support live.com password in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Switched to iPhone. Trying to get my live account on it. Keeps telling me I have the wrong password. I've had this account for years & don't ever... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by 2lalaland, Jun 5, 2020.

1. 2lalaland Win User

live.com password

Switched to iPhone. Trying to get my live account on it. Keeps telling me I have the wrong password. I've had this account for years & don't ever remember setting up 1? Just thought it was my main log on password. Windows 10. Can anyone help me?

:)

2lalaland, Jun 5, 2020
  2. Namslas90 Win User

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Jun 5, 2020
  3. Attention Required: Windows Live 2 password is incorrect

Hi PIUPZ,

Thanks for Posting to the Microsoft Answers forums! In addition to the steps Jay provided, one other suggestion I want to call out before resetting your phone is to check if Two Step Verification has been enabled on your Microsoft account.

Under the section Two-step verification, if you see that you are given the option to Set up two-step verification, please enable it the disable it (or leave it enabled if you prefer). If you see a link Turn off two-step verification, you will need to
    create an app password to enter in on your phone:

• Click on Create a new app password under App passwords
    • Enter your app password in the password field
    After reviewing these settings, go back to the phone and manually sync your account (and update your password if necessary). You can sync the account by tapping
    Settings > Email + Accounts then tap and hold your account for the
    Sync option.

I hope this helps, please let us know if you have any further questions!

Regards,

Greg

Gregory A., Jun 5, 2020
  4. live.com password

Change windows live password in Nokia lumina 510

Hi BrendaAndersonOX,

Thanks for posting in the Microsoft Answers forums! Ordinarily, you will be able to change the password for your Microsoft Account on the phone by tapping Settings > Email + Accounts, then tapping the account and filling in the Password field with the
    updated password. Are you prevented from typing in the new password on this screen? For example, is anything greyed out on your account settings page?

If you are able to enter the new password, but it is not accepted, there may be a chance Two Step Authentication has been enabled on your account. In this case, please check to see if Two Step Verification has been enabled on your Microsoft Account with
    the following steps:

Under Two-step verification, check if you are prompted to turn on or turn off two-step verification. If you see that it is enabled, click on Create a new app password under App passwords and use this as the new password for the Live ID on your phone.

If Two Step Verification has not been enabled, please enable it and then disable (or leave it enabled if you prefer). Next, try manually syncing your Live ID on the phone or download a new app. I hope this is helpful for your situation, please let us
    know if you have any further questions!

Regards,

Greg

Gregory A., Jun 5, 2020
Thema:

live.com password

1. live.com password - Similar Threads - live com password

2. OneDRive Live .com.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDRive Live .com.: I am only having trouble accessing One Drive through our web page Onedrive.live.com on every computer in the office. This has been going on for days now, tried from home same thing, we all can access through our mobiles only. ps: using the same shared one drive account...
  3. OneDRive Live .com.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OneDRive Live .com.: I am only having trouble accessing One Drive through our web page Onedrive.live.com on every computer in the office. This has been going on for days now, tried from home same thing, we all can access through our mobiles only. ps: using the same shared one drive account...
  4. OneDRive Live .com.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. trying to find passwords for Gmail,com

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    trying to find passwords for Gmail,com: trying to find passwords for Gmail,com https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trying-to-find-passwords-for-gmailcom/c437eddf-64ef-43a9-89eb-937587cda7eb
  6. Password problems on Windows Live Mail

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Password problems on Windows Live Mail: There is a problem with the password on Windows Live Mail - I realise it's not supported and needs to be moved to a new facility. However, I have tried to reinstate it without success and was possibly brought about because of Talktalk sent a message to change the email...
  7. live .com

live .com: People have to contact me first for me to be able me to reply to them.All of my contact addresses have a ; after them,started about 5 months ago. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/live-com/6e1ae4de-6ac2-4888-a9ee-7719173fc0e1
  8. Username/Password not synching with Live ID.

Username/Password not synching with Live ID.: My laptop was originally a Windows 8.1 laptop which was upgraded to Windows 10. Originally the laptop was setup using a Microsoft Live Acocunt(Personal Account) and a password was created. The problem I'm having is I can't change my password on the laptop. I can change my...
  9. Live Mail Password Rejection

in Windows 10 Customization
    Live Mail Password Rejection: My wife and I have separate email accounts with talktalk accessed via Live Mail. My account throws up 0x800CCC90 but hers continues to work perfectly. No settings have been changed. What's happening? I am using POP3 but when I try to change to IMAP although the POP3...
  10. Windows live login password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows live login password: After an update my computer would not recognize my password. After 3 days of trying different things I decided to try by email password. It worked! Don't know why but it did. After it opened, I closed computer and restarted it. This time I could switch the option and did...