Windows 10: Live.com

Discus and support Live.com in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Hi, can i delete the information for live.com if i have my username and password for my microsoft account. Is useful for anything anymore? Do I need it... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by LaurieMacMillan, Mar 11, 2021.

1. Live.com

Hi, can i delete the information for live.com if i have my username and password for my microsoft account. Is useful for anything anymore? Do I need it to sign in somewhere? Thanks

:)

LaurieMacMillan, Mar 11, 2021

2. Windows Live email folders

Hi,

I would suggest you locate the Windows Live Mail Folder and see if your important folders are available.

Follow the steps below:

Step 1: Show all hidden Files.

• Click on File Explorer and then click on the View Tab.
    • Check Show Hidden Files/Folders.
    Step 2: Open the WLM Store folder.

• Go to the Mentioned path: C:\Users\YOUR_USERNAME\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows Live Mail
    • Now go to the Storage folders location and look for your important folders.
    • If they are available, follow the steps below.
    • Make a copy of Windows Live Mail Folders and store it in a path you can easily access.
    • Now, open Windows Live Mail Account.
    • Click Alt + F key and press Import Messages.
    • Select Windows Live Mail and click Next.
    • Browse the folder and locate the file.
    • Finally press Next.
    • You will find your imported messages in the Imported folder.
    Hope this helps. Please respond if you have further related queries.

Regards,

Jesinta Rozario, Mar 11, 2021
  3. Windows Live Movie Maker

Hi,

As you are facing issue with Windows Live Movie Maker, I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows Key, type Control Panel
      and select the same from the list.
    • Under Programs, click Uninstall a Program.
    • Locate Windows Live Essential then click
      Uninstall/Change.
    • When a window appears, select Repair all Windows Live programs.
    • Restart your computer after the repair.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Mar 11, 2021
  4. Live.com

Windows Live Mail 2012 Closes Right After Opening

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps you regarding the Windows Live Mail 2012.

• Press Start button, type programs and Features.
    • Search for Windows Live Mail 2012. select Uninstall/Change.
    • Select Repair and follow the steps and check if it helps you.
    keep us posted to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Mar 11, 2021
Thema:

Live.com

1. Live.com - Similar Threads - Live com

2. GamingServicesTcui.exe has stopped working when I sign into Xbox live on the Xbox app. How...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GamingServicesTcui.exe has stopped working when I sign into Xbox live on the Xbox app. How...: Basically as the title says, whenever I try logging into Xbox Live app, it gives me that error. I supplied a screenshot of what it shows me. I don't know what to do. I don't know what system information I need to give but here:- OS: Windows 11 Home- System Model: HP ENVY x360...
  3. GamingServicesTcui.exe has stopped working when I sign into Xbox live on the Xbox app. How...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    GamingServicesTcui.exe has stopped working when I sign into Xbox live on the Xbox app. How...: Basically as the title says, whenever I try logging into Xbox Live app, it gives me that error. I supplied a screenshot of what it shows me. I don't know what to do. I don't know what system information I need to give but here:- OS: Windows 11 Home- System Model: HP ENVY x360...
  4. Live Agent

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Live Agent: Please connect me to a support I need help with activation Email: *** Email address is removed for privacy ***# 56 313 4331 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/live-agent/274de9c2-e569-4d5c-8552-70915ad36a7b
  5. Live Agent

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Live Agent: Please connect me to a support I need help with activation Email: *** Email address is removed for privacy ***# 56 313 4331 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/live-agent/274de9c2-e569-4d5c-8552-70915ad36a7b
  6. Live Agent

7. OneDRive Live .com.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDRive Live .com.: I am only having trouble accessing One Drive through our web page Onedrive.live.com on every computer in the office. This has been going on for days now, tried from home same thing, we all can access through our mobiles only. ps: using the same shared one drive account...
  8. OneDRive Live .com.

OneDRive Live .com.: I am only having trouble accessing One Drive through our web page Onedrive.live.com on every computer in the office. This has been going on for days now, tried from home same thing, we all can access through our mobiles only. ps: using the same shared one drive account...
  9. OneDRive Live .com.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. live .com

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    live .com: People have to contact me first for me to be able me to reply to them.All of my contact addresses have a ; after them,started about 5 months ago. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/live-com/6e1ae4de-6ac2-4888-a9ee-7719173fc0e1